Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud (43776 Views)

Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) / Buhari Advises Wizkid, Davido To Avoid Distractions / Banky W Advises Wizkid, Davido And Tekno To Stop Feuding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by FrankGiel: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Why everybody dey worry themselves over this two?
They aren't derailing from their career paths or success.
They just use their twitter accounts - probably while in the studio to drop a shade or two, just like how NwaAmaikpe or Crownwealth use their spare time to post nonsense here.
They are in fact boosting their brand by always staying in the news.
It is a nice advice by W tho!

Spare time!!! ?? shocked last time I checked, nairaland is their full time job.. Anything they do else is during their spare time. smiley
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by AuroraB(f): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Words of wisdom from Banky W.

But if he is this wise; he won't be marrying a girl who loves Jidenna and sees him as the side niggah.
Homaikot embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by maklelemakukula(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2017
mayweather145:
pls can u just shut up! and speak sense.
Hahahaha
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by Joeteik: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
They are all jealous of whizkid..
Who is the one running the race here?
whizkid off course.
who are the barking dogs?
Davido and primary school children fans tecno..
But Babanla over all of them..
In whizkid we trust..
he started with scales, olamide, and many Nigeria musicians but today he is above all of them..
They are all jealous of him..
even Linda ikeji that promised to end his career is the chief jealousy..
She thought her vagina and being a banana island resident will have an effect with a los Angeles resident in Usa..
mumu people all of them..
The day any of them goes physical with whizkid is the day 20 men shall fall that day if you cross his lane..
woya back to the matter..

Say something peaceful
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..
he started with scales, olamide, and many Nigeria musicians but today he is above all of them..
She thought her vagina and being a banana island resident will have an effect with a los Angeles resident in Usa..
The day any of them goes physical with whizkid is the day 20 men shall fall that day if you cross his lane..
how much are they paying you for this joblessness?
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by RobinHez(m): 11:04am On Jul 07, 2017
I have a good sense of imagination, but i cannot imagine what would be of this upcoming generation... embarassed

Imagine this.

MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by fresherdanU: 11:08am On Jul 07, 2017
receive sense in JESUS name
taylor88:
banky's etomi small breast shaa

her bra be lookin like small eye glasses cos of her mini- orange sizes
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2017
Gbemini:
Let us say the fact,wizkid is very talented than the rest peers, that is just the fact,instead of the rest to work harder to get to his level they re busy envying him,wizkid voice is very unique and it can blend with many top musician around all over the world,he can b proud but he knows everything about music,davido always boost about money and music is not all about money,its about talents.
Davido always boosts about money..
Please could u tell me what Wizkid sing about??
u re just a Wizkid fan that's all.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by papoose321: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2017
Well said mr bald copy cat
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2017
He oozes, speaks and acts class...
Gba beee.......
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by paddyofboss(m): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..
In God we trust..#sensefallonu
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by oluwaemmanuel: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..

receive sense in Jesus Name
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by lilytender: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
ooshinibos:
is seun osewa a fanatic muslim ??..this guy should be prosecuted and banned from entering the USA ....he allows Muslims to comment on Christian blogs but he does not allow Christian to comment on Muslims topic , is he afraid of the truth..and what happen to freedom of speech ?

Please did Seun Osewa send you an invitation to join Nairaland? Did he place advert in any media asking idiots like you to join Nairaland? My friend go and die. If the moderators do what I do not like, I will jejely ignore Nairaland and face my life, so I think you should face your life also.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by shorlla(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..
E be like say this one brain dey on sabbatical leave..
when the brain comes back..you'll av something reasonable to say
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by ooshinibos: 1:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:

Please did Seun Osewa send you an invitation to join Nairaland? Did he place advert in any media asking idiots like you to join Nairaland? My friend go and die. If the moderators do what I do not like, I will jejely ignore Nairaland and face my life, so I think you should face your life also.
really ,lilytender why are you upset , you sound very angry and fanatically oriented , you lilytender are a typical arrogant and shameful and shameless Nigerian big old giant of Africa ..and this explains why your country continues to produce leaders like yourself every four years and Nigeria continue to be in darkness except when you can handle common sense criticism , things will change , you are a disgrace to the black race and you know it , show me what you have in Nigeria .....look at the state of Nigeria it is your fault lilytender
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by ooshinibos: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:

lilytender really ?,lilytender why are you upset ?, you sound very angry and fanatically oriented ?, you lilytender are a typical arrogant and shameful and shameless Nigerian big old useless giant of Africa ..and this explains why your country continues to produce leaders like yourself every four years and Nigeria continue to be in darkness except when you can handle common sense criticism , things will change , you are a disgrace to the black race and you know it , show me what you have in Nigeria .....look at the state of Nigeria it is your fault lilytender
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by adegab4real007: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
mayweather145:
pls can u just shut up! and speak sense.

Somebody give this man one plastic bottle of Orijin.

Anyways, BankyW just displayed what I think is called maturity. No winners when the family feuds.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by tsmart360(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
dynicks:
..That's to say adding more heads to an already acquired one?...so plenty more heads should fall on him right...hehehe...Banky this sure is a true well-wisher ...
hehehehe exactly brother.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by tsmart360(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
dynicks:
..That's to say adding more heads to an already acquired one?...so plenty more heads should fall on him right...hehehe...Banky this sure is a true well-wisher ...
hehehehehe exactly brother.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by TessaJ: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..
OPONU AYIRADA
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by Temysteve(m): 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
taylor88:
banky's etomi small breast shaa
her bra be lookin like small eye glasses cos of her mini- orange sizes
haaaaa, pple will always see something to say to badmouth fellow human. Keep it up owo e lon she yen..
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by rookidmart: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
JamieNaij:
OP what's the name of your font?
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by oshiokpu(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
MRSoftapples:
whizkid off course.
In whizkid we trust..

This right here is a kid talking.
Wizkid mentored you well.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by sshalom(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Powerful words of advise from Banky. Hope the egoistic boys calling themselves men will hearken.
Re: Banky W Advises Wizkid And Davido On Their Current Feud by gidjah(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
TessaJ:
OPONU AYIRADA
please be polite my dear, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya / Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.