Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student (34245 Views)

Not For Indomie Generation(pix) / Mention That Subject You Never Failed Even If You Didn't Read / You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by lonikit: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjanightmare:
What is the definition of Akoba? Ans: Akoba.......is when u see your old school mate at ikorodu and hails u with BADOO........Bro just disappear cos running wont help���

lolzzzz, eleyi gidi gan ni ooooooo
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by lonikit: 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
or maybe he can quickly change to olamide. lolzzzz
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by yusuffsheriff: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2017
olatunji opadotun
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by sisisioge: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
I think I did...it is Alawiye. I was so terrible at it cheesy
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by peacemara54(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Pls check my signature
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Adeyinka123: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes o. This is not for the spaghetti generation
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by wintersnow(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2017
I used it during my final year.... In the university
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Pavore9: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Primary School tinz! cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Ajokeade17: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2017
RealAdewole:
Dade de Ade oba a o ba de e Obo oba n ho idi a o ba .....
ho
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
I read it grin .
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Edum13656: 11:22am On Jul 08, 2017
gbatigbati ppl should please 'interpreter'.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Opiletool(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Edum13656:
gbatigbati ppl should please 'interpreter'.

How e take concern u? Obuko

5 Likes

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Edum13656: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
peacemara54:
Pls check my signature

what's that disgusting thing.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by shunlet(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2017
I love this one too:
Funmi gbe agbe omi, o de idi agba omi, o ba agbo Ebun ni ibe, agbo Ebun fe mu omi, Funmi mun igba, o fi bu fun

5 Likes

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by DAMILAREY85: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Badè dè adè oba, ao ba dè. obo oba n ò ìdí ao ba o. ÁLÀWÍYE

1 Like

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by ettybaba(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2017
I over read am.
Agbo Ebun de idi agba o fe mu omi....
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by yoged(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2017
O Boy. ATC days. I don old.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by ajebuter(f): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2017
Alawiye on point...

A ba baba be oba,.

Ada baba da, o ba obo oba.

A o ba baba be oba...

Jeez...l can still remember how fun and exciting Yoruba lessons were in those days .

Yoruba language rocks!
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by ettybaba(m): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
shunlet:
I love this one too:
Funmi gbe agbe omi, o de idi agba omi, o ba agbo Ebun ni ibe, agbo Ebun fe mu omi, Funmi mun igba, o fi bu fun
You're too much.

1 Like

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by ajebuter(f): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2017
ettybaba:
I over read am. Agbo Ebun de idi agba o fe mu omi....

You meant :Agbo Odun...
l remember those Yoruba series then..
Fun to read..
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by deeway200(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2017
indomie generation or mimie generation? Do you know how old is indomie now?
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by UjSizzle(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Alawiye grin
I remember I was called to read that particular one in class.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by drogs(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Wat is school is your son's?
dominique:
I used it, my son is still using it.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by femi4: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Otutu n mu Baba Titi pupo

O fi fila bo eti

Titi sare se obe ata fun

Alawiye Apa ??

1 Like

Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by RealHaute: 11:55am On Jul 08, 2017
dominique:
I used it, my son is still using it.

Ehn! Son? So you're not 19 years old? I apologize o.

Someone is asking about your son's school...we don't know if he's not Evan's cousin o. cheesy
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by MrImole: 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Taiwo n ki iya re, Kehinde n ki Iya re...
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by Olapraise01(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
Interesting ��
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by moorevic(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Can someone please translate to English.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by VickyRotex(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin

I dint read this. And I'm not indomie generation.
Re: You Belong To Indomie Generation If You Didn't Read This As A Yoruba Student by babtoundey(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
One baba bo, a o ba baba be oba, a o back bee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC Result: Meaning Of Held, Witheld, Outstanding And Others / What Is The Meaning Of Year-To-Date (YTD) On Payslips? / BBNaija Vs Educational System In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.