Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,230 members, 7,953,872 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer (707 Views)

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Peter Obi Blames Agitations On Poverty, Hunger / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by Ogalanyachieze: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
1 Before radio biafra director mr nnamdi kanu came down here. While in london and ipob overseas were doing there thing many people ask him to come down here so we can take him serious. He did now they are trying to stop him. Why?
2 when he came down and the protests/agitations began. They said we should withdraw our lawmakers at abuja so they can take us serious. And election boycott is coming up in november and subsequently in 2019 yet same people are crying fowl. Why?
They asked us to seek for referendum. Yet at the same time they say referendum is not in our constitution, why
They all promised to defend nigeria,s territorial integrity yet a certain part of nigeria was ceded to cameroon how come?
4 the mild ones ask them to restructure they said over thier dead body. And d lord said biafra is my first born if you do not let him go i'l strike down ur 1st born so u wil know that i am d lord. Gej lost out buhari is sick. Yes osinbajo cant stand it a northern coup is knocking at his door. Biafra is upon us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by ELTON123(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
1 Before radio biafra director mr nnamdi kanu came down here. While in london and ipob overseas were doing there thing many people ask him to come down here so we can take him serious. He did now they are trying to stop him. Why?
2 when he came down and the protests/agitations began. They said we should withdraw our lawmakers at abuja so they can take us serious. And election boycott is coming up in november and subsequently in 2019 yet same people are crying fowl. Why?
They asked us to seek for referendum. Yet at the same time they say referendum is not in our constitution, why
They all promised to defend nigeria,s territorial integrity yet a certain part of nigeria was ceded to cameroon how come?
4 the mild ones ask them to restructure they said over thier dead body. And d lord said biafra is my first born if you do not let him go i'l strike down ur 1st born so u wil know that i am d lord. Gej lost out buhari is sick. Yes osinbajo cant stand it a northern coup is knocking at his door. Biafra is upon us
stay clear bro Afonjas are coming.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by attackgat: 9:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:

Dont mind those Nigerians. They have no superior counter argument against Nnamdi Kanu so the keep shifting the goalpost each time.

The only thing a Nigerian knows is that Lugard made him what he is, nothing more.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by Igboesika: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Afonja are good at shifting the goal post. I won't be surprised if they shift goal post on the day Children of God will be celebrating their independence.

That day they would be saying something like
- Now after independence, how are you people going to govern yourselves ?
_ Who is going to be your this and that. ?

Shifting goal post is their destiny.

Indeed, Ademola Ajayi brothers are iddiotts.
Someone should help me with that meme abeg.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by conductor7: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2017
OP, let me answer your questions: It's because Nigerians don't have sense at all.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Nigeria is a gang up between two fruitless mayor tribes against one. There re two tribes in Nigeria that I know are liken to parasites they re feeding from the minor tribe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by DieBuhari: 9:47am On Jul 07, 2017
Afonjas cannot answer these questions o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by ESDKING: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2017
Igboesika:
Afonja are good at shifting the goal post. I won't be surprised if they shift goal post on the day Children of God will be celebrating their independence.

That day they would be saying something like
- Now after independence, how are you people going to govern yourselves ?
_ Who is going to be your this and that.

Shifting goal post is their destiny.

Indeed, Ademola Ajay'i brothers are iddiotts.
Someone should help me with that meme abeg.
I am at your service sir. They are terrible people

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by dudebuck: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2017
Our Lord Jesus aptly described them. He said they like children in the market, whose friends on the other side of the market lane shouted out asking them to come and play with them, they said "no! We don't want to play!", Their friends later called out to them: " Come and let us weep and beat ourselves in grief since you guys don't want to play and have fun", but they replied, "no we don't want to weep or mourn either". Jesus goes on to add, "John the Baptist came not eating or drinking, the Pharisees and Saducees say he had a demon, but the Son of man came eating and drinking, they said ohhh look a man, a glutonous eater and a heavy drinker of wine. Jesus was not mincing words when he said this. He knew exactly what he was saying.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitations: An Important Question Begging For Honest Answer by Ogalanyachieze: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
ELTON123:
stay clear bro Afonjas are coming.
i came prept up for a cold reception from them

(1) (Reply)

PositiveNaija Top News: Week 27, 2017 / A Man Said All The Agitations You Hear Today Is On Oil! I Disagree Then, But.. / Nnamdi Kanu And The Envious Governors From The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.