Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140142 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Abujaexpress: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will not take this! 8
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by ExInferis(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
A mother of a teenage daughter....

Welp, no man should harbor any guilt for porking her girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Gobhanky: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abegi
Dem go wear pant wgith jeans
Dey fuc cloth.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Antoeni(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na wa o, person wife, well we call it Job hazard
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Richy4(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
This guy will make people misinterpret what he was trying to say ...Make believe is now real ....he should have said they interpreted the role very well.....Anyways, Nigerians can believe anything as long as it's meant to tarnish image.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Aburi001: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Omotola fall my hand ahbeg undecided
You get hand? tongue

That less than 5 minutes show would make her smile to the Bank while you're here on Nairaland burning your data grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmmmm, on top somebody's wife the man must surely had an erection.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by coptic: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
So what's now the difference between Omotola and prostitutes?

I mean, they all off pants for money.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm not a movie fan, but what exactly are sex scenes supposed to achieve in movies?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Jaqenhghar: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
Marrtynze:
Captain Ekeinde, loju emi re, ori mi ko oshi laiye mi, its all fun and movie before u know they are removing pants
Do you know what Captain Ekeinde has been up to? Because he is married to a sexy woman doesnt mean he wont get bored or seek pleasures elswhere.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Saintmary(f): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2017
AlvanT:
Nigerian Feminist! I thought feminists don't slut-shame?
Stop putting feminists in a box. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by elmagnifico411(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
chiomarita:
After watching the trailer of Alter Ego; the latest movie of Nollywood veterans, Omotola Jalade and Wale Ojo, one would be forced to wonder the reactions of their spouses, seeing them play such erotic roles together----

Real and passionate my bumbum. Go and Siddon wan side. Yea, Omo Tola is a passioanate actress, but she wouldn't go passionate with u.. stop fantasizing

While Omosexy, revealed that she sought the permission of her quite understanding husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, Wale Ojo, although not married said he also spoke with his partner.

When GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA quizzed to know why the movie Hunk is not ready to make his partner, his wife, the Phone Swap star, said he is not ready for marriage yet.

According to him: 'I don't know if there's a problem with marriage, but I like been in a relationship without the pressure of marriage. Whenever I want to play sex roles in a movie, I discuss with my partner. ‎I enjoy myself more without marriage or its pressure," he said.‎

‎Wale even confessed that all the sex scenes he played with Omotola Jalade were real and natural.

"My sex scenes with Omotola are very easy. After all, I am a sexy person. I don’t see it as that hard. Omotola and I are great friends, so it was very easy for us to have that chemistry and do what we had to do. It wasn’t difficult at all. Our kisses were real. We grabbed each other, we were passionate, it is natural. It is real."‎

When asked if he felt something emotionally while the act was going on, the United Kingdom returnee said, "Of course, you have to have an emotion to do this. We are good friends, so things worked out well. It wasn’t that hard. I always love playing the bad guy role."‎

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by burkingx(f): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
angry

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by alcmene: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
She mean she sought her husband's permission to get forrkrd on set
These people and promiscuity eehh....
No wonder they hardly keep their marriage.
Abeg Wetin be the movie name make I take my eyes do Christmas

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by HausaOverlord: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vick4rill:
ODE!! if you dont want her to quote u in a public forum go and use the one your forefathers establish.
hmm commando, we don see u

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Vick4rill:
ODE!! if you dont want her to quote u in a public forum go and use the one your forefathers establish.
Ignored tongue
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by coptic: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ama80:
Obviously she chose d man she has eyes on to achieve her sexual fantasy.acting my foot.spinlesss husband.

No doubt about that.

The husband is indeed spineless.

Such a shame!

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Saintmary(f): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Do you know what Captain Ekeinde has been up to? Because he is married to a sexy woman doesnt mean he wont get bored or seek pleasures elswhere.
especially being a pilot

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nma27:
No wonder we have this lackadaisical attitude towards work... She's a professional actress, that's her job! Nigerians and misplaced sentiments. But you can open your eyes without sentiments while watching Angelina jolie or Beyonce go nude in movies... Mtcheeew
Hiss well Nma...
They will watch Angelina Jolie, they will even declare her best actress. That's why our movies don't measure up to standard, we limit our actors through backlash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
enemyofprogress:
chai omotola husband no go fit sleep tonight
you know the kind hostess and hostesses that chairman dey run. He is an air Captain oo

3 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

so u mean both have been fuckkin around grin
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by veraponpo(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
omotola should have left this role for unmarried actress. the role was too xtreme for a married woman..she is a wife and a mother.
she fall hand.. yes.

We should learn to appreciate professionals.

This is her job that she has passion for.

We have not been seeing her in movies because many of them are not good enough and now that she has chosen to appear in one, many of us( out of love for her) seem to have more fear than favour for her job.

It is her job, please!

All I see here is publicity stunt. Which emotion is Wale Ojo claiming where more than 10 cast and 10 crew members are watching you on stage live.

6 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
jhudit:
Nigerians sha!
If they don't do...you say their acting is not real.
They do...you become judgemental.

Omotola is an actress. It's her work!
that's how ireti Doyle started acting. We know what's up now.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by repogirl(f): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's just acting, no biggie.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by joenor(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
As for me sha, a married woman shouldn't play such role, even if her husband allow her do that... it weird for her to play such role, as for me I won't allow her not becos I'm jealous but for my reputation... How would the kids look at it when they see their mom on another man all in the name of Movie........ Abeg my broda at the top when say she fall ur hand, I support you ooo jare.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
veraponpo:

We should learn to appreciate professionals.

This is her job that she has passion for.

We have not been seeing her in movies because many of them are not good enough and now that she has chosen to appear in one, many of us( out of love for her) seem to have more fear than favour for her job.

It is her job, please!

All I see here is publicity stunt. Which emotion is Wale Ojo claiming where more than 10 cast and 10 crew members are watching you on stage live.
what is the moral in acting such a scene or is she a devil advocate.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by kennsville(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Omotola fall my hand ahbeg undecided
Sidon one side with your holier-than-thou attitude.
Her bank is smiling well

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
omotola should have left this role for unmarried actress. the role was too xtreme for a married woman..she is a wife and a mother.
she fall hand.. yes.
close your buttocks ...but you will happily watch angelina jolie acting the part abi ?.....bosso
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
They didnt have sex, just acting.
Ama80:
Obviously she chose d man she has eyes on to achieve her sexual fantasy.acting my foot.spinlesss husband.
Thats the guy message. It's been a longtime coming grin

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
that's how ireti Doyle started acting. We know what's up now.
Ehen?
Did Tiwa need to act before her marriage packed up?

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
repogirl:
It's just acting, no biggie.
if your man does that u will be the first to come here and start writing epistle on how he had betrayed your trust.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.