Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140296 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Most of y'all are Indomie generations... She has acted in a movie and in a sex scene before, some 16 years ago and she is still married to that same person... I dont think this will be an exception

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by banmee(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Okay, Sir yellow ages grin

No seriously. You guys are the most corrupt most inherently tainted people in the world but it is so easy for you all to pass judgment on others.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by okrote4real: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewww undecided undecided
Omotola fall my hand ahbeg undecided
No be make believe them dey call am?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by udemzyudex(m): 4:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
prolly Dr. Sid no wan do grin
LOL.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
enomakos:
oga Matthew said he is proud of her o
oga Mathew dey lie..
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by shineeye1: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
enomakos:
oga Matthew said he is proud of her o

What do you expect from an accomplice in a united campaign against upright African culture?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by okrote4real: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Abeg allow Omo sexy Jare...she is looking for a new fun and she got it �.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
mars123:
1 sense you don't have. In this 21st century that grammy award winning actresses are going full naked, ordinary kissing you are talking about fall hand? Are you people for real?

it seems u've not watched the trailer...a married woman and a mother should mind the type of role she plays. by the way, na ur papa no get 1sense..go to hell.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
enomakos:
that why they will never make it to Hollywood
exactly... what's the need of 18+ when they can't give us real scenes of what we pay for teenager in 1st world countries will tutors u how to do it better, who go spoil go spoil , I start watch love making scenes from 12hrs despite that I never spoil, nothing pass experience grin
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by emmanuelex1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
One reason I can never marry any actress(my prerogative), I truly hail Omotola's hubby maturity. But does the watch their mum? Well not my headache.
chiomarita:
After watching the trailer of Alter Ego; the latest movie of Nollywood veterans, Omotola Jalade and Wale Ojo, one would be forced to wonder the reactions of their spouses, seeing them play such erotic roles together----

While Omosexy, revealed that she sought the permission of her quite understanding husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, Wale Ojo, although not married said he also spoke with his partner.

When GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA quizzed to know why the movie Hunk is not ready to make his partner, his wife, the Phone Swap star, said he is not ready for marriage yet.

According to him: 'I don't know if there's a problem with marriage, but I like been in a relationship without the pressure of marriage. Whenever I want to play sex roles in a movie, I discuss with my partner. ‎I enjoy myself more without marriage or its pressure," he said.‎

‎Wale even confessed that all the sex scenes he played with Omotola Jalade were real and natural.

"My sex scenes with Omotola are very easy. After all, I am a sexy person. I don’t see it as that hard. Omotola and I are great friends, so it was very easy for us to have that chemistry and do what we had to do. It wasn’t difficult at all. Our kisses were real. We grabbed each other, we were passionate, it is natural. It is real."‎

When asked if he felt something emotionally while the act was going on, the United Kingdom returnee said, "Of course, you have to have an emotion to do this. We are good friends, so things worked out well. It wasn’t that hard. I always love playing the bad guy role."‎

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by rOsy247(f): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
lipsrsealed what nonsense?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Most of y'all are Indomie generations... She has acted in a movie and in a sex scene before, some 16 years ago and she is still married to that same person... I dont think this will be an exception
this one pass that one.. I don't think u'll let ur mum or wife take such part in a movie...

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by kense88: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=biggestmanhood post=58220679]
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
exactly... what's the need of 18+ when they can't give us real scenes of what we pay for [b]teenager in 1st world countries will tutors u how to do it better, [/b]who go spoil go spoil , I start watch love making scenes from 12hrs despite that I never spoil, nothing pass experience grin
teenagers in the first world already h as and accomplished what many adults here do not have. Stop comparing yourself to oyinbo. America is about 150 years older than Nigeria. Most times, it's hard to beat experience.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by shineeye1: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Some advanced countries have managed to survive moral decadence because of their diametrically contrasting polical Puritanism.

If Nigeria' s polical diabolism combines with the worsening social morality, then it would be better for Sodom and Gomorrah than for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by orlahtohbadt(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
this one pass that one.. I don't think u'll let ur mum or wife take such part in a movie...
my Mum if she were to be an actress, i would allow her, after all she can make her decisions herself, the same way Omotola's Children couldn't stop their Mum, then my wife to be wouldn't be an actress, i do not find love that far, since i am not an actor or in the entertainment industry, i don't see my self going there to look for lovd
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
johnbuck81:
oga Mathew dey lie..
hahaha
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by hokafor(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
The kissing, grabbing fingering and ur gentleman husband consented to all that. Please madam how much money ur husband is getting in all this show of shames because the last time I checked he is a pilot without no airline. U have indirectly turned ur husband to a house boy .the funny part of it is after she will claim the actors have mouth odour

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
Alanzazani:
Shii. Call me traditional but if it is my wife I won't be watching that movie. I will feel a tinge of jealousy.

Mercy Johnson's husband doesn't watch her movies.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
shineeye1:

What do you expect from an accomplice in a united campaign against upright African culture?
her hubby is an accomplice?

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by kense88: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ama80:
Obviously she chose d man she has eyes on to achieve her sexual fantasy.acting my foot.spinlesss husband.
Your very correct. This could be why her marriage has lasted so long. Very very spineless. But on the other side, am not sure if i will be able to turn that woman down. She is very gorgeous

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enomakos(m): 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
exactly... what's the need of 18+ when they can't give us real scenes of what we pay for teenager in 1st world countries will tutors u how to do it better, who go spoil go spoil , I start watch love making scenes from 12hrs despite that I never spoil, nothing pass experience grin
I agreed with you
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nnemuka(f): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
The look on her face from the first pics is wooowwww....
Satisfaction written all over her kai..
Been years since i had such look mbok, angry

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
ok.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by johnbuck81(m): 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
my Mum if she were to be an actress, i would allow her, after all she can make her decisions herself, the same way Omotola's Children couldn't stop their Mum, then my wife to be wouldn't be an actress, i do not find love that far, since i am not an actor or in the entertainment industry, i don't see my self going there to look for lovd
ur write up says it all...stop deceiving urself
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
hodusglobal:
The worse scene of all seasons...God forbid, i can't take it at all at all. Omotola should stop that nonsense, if her husband didn't complain, the husband's family and friends will do o...
Shey na husband family she marry or her husband?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Ebbymania: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Bros ...come do me too now!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK-0FMI12HA
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by pweetiedee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
michael142:

Actress for where? Omotola got married at the age of 18 then she wasn't acting. The husband is a weakling.

If u read her story u will.know her husband knew what he was getting himself into.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Midgut(m): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Who can give me the link to download the video?
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
ripbubu:
Afonja are harlot .. That's how i will nak her daughter soon in the butt
SMH
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
I will never marry an actress, NEVER Never NEVER!!!!!

Fuvk, am highly disappointed in dis woman, shyt. is her Husband freaking blind. see some1 dey nack your wife in front of the whole world & u dey form modernized man.

if thats what it takes to be modern, then i choose to be old fashioned. infact if anybody accidentally touch my wife for pleasure i swear to God who made I WILL BEAT YOU TO COMMA. Have sex with her, UR OWN DONE FINISH, I MUST CASTRATE YOU & THEN BEAT YOU TO COMA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.