Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (140141 Views)

Omotola Jalade And Husband, Matthew Ekeinde In Loved Up Photo / Omotola Jalade -Ekeinde: What My Husband Thinks About My Sex Scenes In Alter Ego / Rebecca Akufo-Addo Hosts Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde In Her Office In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Jaqenhghar: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
jerk:
so u mean both have been fuckkin around grin
Its a big possibility. Those pilots get more ass than a toilet seat... and the actresses.... make I just stop here lipsrsealed
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
you know the kind hostess and hostesses that chairman dey run. He is an air Captain oo
the babe too dey hungry me to fok

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
elmagnifico411:
What's wrong with wale ojo coming out to tell us everything is real? Kissing her could be real, yea actors and actresses do without prior emotion, and that was it.. all other scenes were made up. [b]Would u sample another man's wife just for movie sake? [/b]Stunts follow for movie o! I didn't see her falling any hand.
he didn't have to open his mouth to say.... read through the lines
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Jaqenhghar: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Saintmary:

especially being a pilot
Exactly my sister.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
joenor:
As for me sha, a married woman shouldn't play such role, even if her husband allow her do that... it weird for her to play such role, as for me I won't allow her not becos I'm jealous but for my reputation... How would the kids look at it when they see their mom on another man all in the name of Movie........ Abeg my broda at the top when say she fall ur hand, I support you ooo jare.

But the kids like to eat the money that come from the profession right? They like to claim Omotola's daughter or son?

You done try.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
quentin06:
They didnt have sex, just acting.
hmm,just acting ok.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by veraponpo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
jerk:
what is the moral in acting such a scene or is she a devil advocate.

She is playing a character not her own person, just get that.

If I act as an armed robber in a play, it doesn't change me to one. I only act to teach many people that there are human beings like that.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by chubinwa(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
dis man tinks he's still a young man. b here deceiving urself don't go and get married.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Josh44s(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
ripbubu:
Afonja are harlot .. That's how i will nak her daughter soon in the butt

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by hatchy(f): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Understanding husband indeed.

Abeg this woman dey nack wela outside matrimony.

This is un African,in fact a taboo in Yoruba land.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by akevic: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
No jealousy or nagging in omotola's marriage that is why they are still together. I am sure she knows his chics too and does nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Its a big possibility. Those pilots get more ass than a toilet seat... and the actresses.... make I just stop here lipsrsealed
might be the reason he permitted her bcus he might be playing his own dirty game and Omotola must hv noticed.

5 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by repogirl(f): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
jerk:
if your man does that u will be the first to come here and start writing epistle on how he had betrayed your trust.
undecided If he is an actor, isn't that going to be part of his job?

Sense fall on your life!

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Josh44s(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ama80:
Obviously she chose d man she has eyes on to achieve her sexual fantasy.acting my foot.spinlesss husband.

You nailed it!
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Saintinoo(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
chiomarita:
After watching the trailer of Alter Ego; the latest movie of Nollywood veterans, Omotola Jalade and Wale Ojo, one would be forced to wonder the reactions of their spouses, seeing them play such erotic roles together----

While Omosexy, revealed that she sought the permission of her quite understanding husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde, Wale Ojo, although not married said he also spoke with his partner.

When GOLDEN PEARL MEDIA quizzed to know why the movie Hunk is not ready to make his partner, his wife, the Phone Swap star, said he is not ready for marriage yet.

According to him: 'I don't know if there's a problem with marriage, but I like been in a relationship without the pressure of marriage. Whenever I want to play sex roles in a movie, I discuss with my partner. ‎I enjoy myself more without marriage or its pressure," he said.‎

‎Wale even confessed that all the sex scenes he played with Omotola Jalade were real and natural.

"My sex scenes with Omotola are very easy. After all, I am a sexy person. I don’t see it as that hard. Omotola and I are great friends, so it was very easy for us to have that chemistry and do what we had to do. It wasn’t difficult at all. Our kisses were real. We grabbed each other, we were passionate, it is natural. It is real."‎

When asked if he felt something emotionally while the act was going on, the United Kingdom returnee said, "Of course, you have to have an emotion to do this. We are good friends, so things worked out well. It wasn’t that hard. I always love playing the bad guy role."‎

http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2017/07/my-sex-scenes-with-omotola-jalade-are.html
someone pls help me with that memes "OLOSHO"
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Bimpe29: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
And, you tell me both of wouldn't have had arousal or ejaculation. They are famous prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Ama80(f): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Thats the guy message. It's been a longtime coming grin
he is so proud n unapologetic making mockery of d so called "patner".as fr omotola,whatever she has given to dat her hubby must b eternally strong.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by LoveJesus87(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
hodusglobal:
The worse scene of all seasons...God forbid, i can't take it at all at all. Omotola should stop that nonsense, if her husband didn't complain, the husband's family and friends will do o...
I used to have respect for her Buh this is very disappointing. Unbelievable

3 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Adaomalight(f): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Chineke ekwela ihe ojooooo

Omosexy, am highly disappointed! How could you get yourself in such "shit" you call "movie"?

Tufiakwa! Aru!

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by totorimi: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Anybody that sees captain E, please help me 'Kira fun won' that man is not supposed to be an african man maybe american or european. If I were him by now I would be having regular spasm that could finally kill me. Haa, how can a man act such scene with a highly endowered woman like Omosexy and not use the opportunity of acting to at least let it be on record.

Was the man wearing iron pants noway, he was probably wearing boxers or nothing at all, no how he must feel something. In short let me stop before I kill myself over another man's matter, but I wish I was the actor sha.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jerk: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
repogirl:
undecided If he is an actor, isn't that going to be part of his job?

Sense fall on your life!
you sounds like an olosho grin
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
jhudit:

Ehen?
Did Tiwa need to art before her marriage packed up?
Tiwa was already acting on her music videos but that's not the discussion. Music is totally different from movies. Thing is there are scenes people wont expect from some persons, that's not to say that can't act the role attached to those scenes but those scenes don't have to come obvious and intimate. Some will say that's what makes it interesting... well all yes. But I believe the message the story is trying to pass is never contained in that scene, so it can be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by madjune(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
What bullshit.

No one should blame Omotola but Captain Mathew if his marriage eventually crashes.

How can a man be so understanding to the level of letting another man smooch his wife In the name of film?

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by MizAijay(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
ekems2017:
Ojo Pls don't destroy Omotola's marriage o

Hmmm so you too have seen that in the horizon? I thought I was the only one. He really should have saved such explicit information. I really do like Wale Ojo but this is wrong and he just might not know but he has planted a seed that will soon germination. I just hope this doesn't ruin Omotola's marriage though.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by keylogger(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Yimu...So Make We Rush Go Buy The Film Abi?

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by repogirl(f): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
jerk:
you sounds like an olosho grin
You were raised by one, therefore you think every lady is one. cheesy
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by misano(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
What concerns me. They for f*#k each other make im for dey very very real.

1 Like

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
So people actually see Omotola as a role model? lmao

Who ever believes these ppl are 100% faithful to their partners must be highly cr.azy.

Omotola is NO role model, she is just like any other actress we accuse of prostituting with an enduring husband.

7 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ama80:
he is so proud n unapologetic making mockery of d so called "patner".as fr omotola,whatever she has given to dat her hubby must b eternally strong.
dude is freaking rich. Has been there a thousand one times, caught her young and fresh. Has so many clean chics on his list also... perhaps international hostesses. He could be jealous, but I am sure he sees so many things differently.

4 Likes

Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by jhudit(f): 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
majekdom2:
Tiwa was already acting on her music videos but that's not the discussion. Music is totally different from movies. Thing is there are scenes people wont expect from some persons, that's not to say that can't act the role attached to those scenes but those scenes don't have to come obvious and intimate. Some will say that's what makes it interesting... well all yes. But I believe the message the story is trying to pass is never contained in that scene, so it can be ignored.

Movies is totally different from reality.
She has been holding down her marriage for years...God will continue to keep them together.
Re: Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
MizAijay:

Hmmm so you too have seen that in the horizon? I thought I was the only one. He really should have saved such explicit information. I really do like Wale Ojo but this is wrong and he just might not know but he has planted a seed that will soon germination. I just hope this doesn't ruin Omotola's marriage though.
what is there to be saved when it will be seen by everyone. Thats HYPOCRISY. He said their partners agreed to it. These artist confess there is always a chemistry but they try not to get too attached. It's not new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

James Brown Sex Video Leaks - Sparks Reactions. He Responds / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.