Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? (44929 Views)

I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by eyinjuege: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
I would advise you change all the locks in your apartment for now.

He next step is to save money and look for another apartment in a safe area.

You should also try and see how you can get a transfer to where your husband is based or he gets a transfer to where you are based.

All the best..
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by praise1705(f): 10:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
most of those saying leave the matter for ur husband ain't married or understand the issue @ hand.

your husband made an error and as adults, he listened to you and decided to come back to you and wholeheartedly told you everything which other men won't do.

in accordance to the vow you both made his problems are yours also, he even brought down his ego and solicited for ur help, if it was money issues people would ve said he is ur husband.

Madam fight for what is yours and what belongs to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by kendraloops(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
She has packed out to go hatch up a plan to get back at you guys. Na your hubby buy market, he wasn't ready to marry her yet he was leading her on. who knows her age and how happy she must have been thinking she don reach last bus stop.

for her to even know hubby's folks sef, that shows things were pretty deep btw them.

now, madam has come and wants to make her lose everything just like that??

.dear op, stay very close to God this period. leave that environment if possible and above all, watch your back!!!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Fresca:
I don't even get the story. Plus all these messy drama tire me. Stupid women marrying useless men then come to nairaland to seek help? Please come and be going..

Lol
The question I have is this : why do these stories always come up at night ? I bet you they are manufactured by Seun to drive traffic...

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Collins4u1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Small tin una go run out of marriage, too much eyes opening.. Neva heard our old papas and mamas did shits like dis.. Enjoy your 3some.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Maj196(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
U need a comment from NwaAmaikpe. He knows what u will do to fight d woman off.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Husband snatchers everywhere
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by doskie(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Good day familylanders.
I come here to air my current dilemma and ask for a way out.
I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..
We stayed in touch for A year cos of child welfare and the rest. He obviously had a relationship with another lady in his base, while I remain single
Sometimes this year, we started talking about reconciliation and the talks went well, we've seen our mistakes and accepted to work on the marriage.
He confessed to me he had a relationship with a lady but he told he was married with a child and he wasn't going to divorce his wife neither marry her (the lady) so twas a deal sort of and he has broken up with her ( which she confirmed)

He's come to see me in my place and I got posted for an official assignment to his state..He told me the girl has refused to leave even after he told her he has reconciled with his wife and the rest.

I got in yesterday and all hell was let loose, the lady was so violent and was saying all manner of trash,threatening fire and hailstone..
I simply asked her, do you know he was married? Did he tell you we were divorced?? Did you see my things in the house? She answered "yes". She said she has no place to go..I was even willing to give her something to take care of herself but she said " no", she wanted my husband and I should start realising she will become a second wife..

My husband in all this have been calling people to talk to her and go without violence..She's called my in-laws to curse(dunno how she got their numbers)... calling friends to tell them she isn't moving out of the house

It's really messy here and I don't want to create a scene..someone advised me I should involve the Civil defence authority.

I really dunno what to do

Please advise me

Royalroy
is it a rented house or his house. if its rented, agree with your husband to park somewhere else. restrain her with the police.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
[quote author=hillsiderfak post=58220571]Madam, you need to be prayerful becos this woman may go local on you and husband ( fetish ) . as a Christian that's what I can tell you, seek councilling and be prayerful, Remember, life is spiritual. [/quote

Or even pour acid or hot oil on her
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by sleeveless: 10:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:
Thank you family for the good and kind advice tonight, I'm sincerely appreciative.

We've resolved the issues and we got the law involved, she has come pack all her things tonight, we came back to see she has packed.

congrats, now change all the entrance keys to ur house
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by HARDDON: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Richy4:
I was even surprised the OP was having a conversation with the said woman...when she should have done RIGHT ABOUT TURN!!!! instantly like a soldier and go check herself in a hotel close by.. and let the man sort out his mess himself... smiley

Most of you forget that just as her life is @ risk, his own is too. N the two is one flesh.
They either stand by each other n go tru this together wit dedicated wisdom or just simply kiss gbye.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by sisisioge: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

I swearit! This is the funniest thing I've read in a while. Mistress refusing to leave the home of a married man...Na police una go call for her! Intruder oshi!

By the way, where you husband find am? grin
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by numericalguy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hernyolar:

I'm married with a kid, got separated with my husband last year Jan due to some little issues that weren't managed properly and got escalated..

Please advise me

Royalroy

How can you be asking for advice when you have refused to tell us the whole truth, you conveniently forgot to tell us what exactly caused you to leave your matrimonial home before someone else moved in and my guess is that the fault is yours.

Did you abandon you home because you husband lost his job? Or you left him and went after another man only to be disappointed by the other man. You left you husband when he was down and another woman picked him up, dusted him up and made his life better only for you to come back just because things are much better for him. I beleive if things have gone bad for your husband, you would never have come back.

I'm saying all these because the other woman seems to feel justified in remaining in the house and your husband is having some difficulty in telling her to leave.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by trendyprettygir: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
OK supposing I am the man in the house,

Firstly I'll not get you involved in the whole scenario, you stay elsewhere with the kid while I look for a way to sort the lady out.

Secondly, I will not use force to send away the lady, because while you left me and walked away, she was doing some 'wifely' duties even though I never promised to marry her.
U
Thirdly, if the building not mine, I will jejely leave the house for the lady, rent a new house for the reconciled family and move in.

There must be a price to pay for the initial mistake.

Fourthly, I will severe all ties and communication with the lady, even if it involves police or warning her family.
Then she'd be seen as an intruder.

If you and your husband don't handle this issue wisely, that lady might do something drastic that will not be goodnews on the newspapers and Internet

You are wise destined2win: your days will be long.

I still do not trust your husband. It might be that your husband wants to use you the wife to chase her as he does not have the liver if not he would never get you and your child involved in this in the first place. He knows you are plan B on this, no one else apart from you and him can chase his girlie away

If you know what is good for you avoid this mess and when it eventually gets sorted out, ensure you and your husband move out of that house fast.

As for all you fellow women. If you and your husband have issues, find better ways to resolve. If you do decide to leave your home think carefully before doing so, most men are not patient enough to be single while resolving an issue.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Holorunloseyi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam just stay away from her cause she is despirate,let your husband handle it,he should know how to discharge just as he know how to bring you back
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by afrikanmodels: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam, please pray about it. Go into fervent prayers for 3 days. God will settle it
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by mrwonlasewonie: 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
kense88:
Oga you can only fight for handicapped person. The husband is a full grown man, let him decide who he wants between the two
oga case has been settled
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Gemc3(f): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
mamadsquare:
Madam, I think you should leave that environment for now, for your own safety.
It's your husband that brought her into the house and it his he who should sort his mess.

When all is cleared you can go back to redrawing your reconciliation.

You took the words right outta my mind.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by godquality: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
As much as i agree that it's your husband's responsibility since he brought her in. I only wonder if he's really up to the task of asking her to leave? You might leave now and ask him to sort himself out with the lady, only for him to do nothing. And the longer the woman is in that house the dangerous it get for all involved. She might go to any length especially if she realises that she can't have him.

So my advice is simple. If she refuses to leave, then he should throw her things outside and change his lock then pray she doesn't do anything drastic like hire assassins or native doctor things or even hire Evans group.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by greggng: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
gabinogem:
Ask your husband if she has relatives you guys can report her to & pls report the matter first to the police before it turns to something brutal. Cuz such lady can go to extreme length to harm u.

So you want her to go like that after the husband Don bang her front and back? This will serve as a lesson to wayward men. You don't mess up with every woman. Some can send u to hell. Rght now he wanna use the old wife to cover hiis mess. Get ready to settle that woman big time

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Richy4(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
HARDDON:

Most of you forget that just as her life is @ risk, his own is too. N the two is one flesh.
They either stand by each other n go tru this together wit dedicated wisdom or just simply kiss gbye.

<<<They had a separation, Not a divorce right?
<<<The man chose to bring another woman into the house...
<<<they reconcile...and the woman in question was still in the house...
<<< You want her to go and fight a battle she did not know...she doesn't know what he has promised the her in the heat of passion?
<<<Assuming the woman went into this battle, and the strange woman in question produces a marriage certificate..won't she be embarrassed that she was fighting for what she doesn't even understand?
<<<I understand what you were trying to say man but in this case He created the mess himself and he should sort it out

4 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Thylord(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
abeg before your husband sex you again make sure him go for HIV and other test. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Madam, the strange woman is yur husband's mess to clean up
When he wooed her, deceived her that's he's divorced and assured her, he won't reconcile with u again and promised her marriage. You were not there.

After your husband has increased her body count, suck all her juice finish, made her work like an house help in his home and I bet she might even have aborted for him, na now he knows he's married and wants to bring in back his estranged wife.

He's a joker. He's not serious. He had better man up and fulfill all his promises to the strange woman. He should be the one to make her leave, not you
That's how such men get killed mysteriously. They will begin blame devil.

You werent there when they started their lovey lovey
Madam, sorry u don't have husband o.. All u have is a man thats free for all.. Smhhh.

For your safety and peace of mind. Just jejely leave that house and stay somewhere safe, before stories thats unbearable enters.

Married men and their deceits sha angry

Any single lady who believes them, hook line sinker?

I pity such ladies.
Just be battle ready sha.

But if u know as a single lady. U love to fight till death do y'all part? Then by all means, pls date a married man.

4 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by loshybab(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destined2win:
OK supposing I am the man in the house,

Firstly I'll not get you involved in the whole scenario, you stay elsewhere with the kid while I look for a way to sort the lady out.

Secondly, I will not use force to send away the lady, because while you left me and walked away, she was doing some 'wifely' duties even though I never promised to marry her.

Thirdly, if the building not mine, I will jejely leave the house for the lady, rent a new house for the reconciled family and move in.

There must be a price to pay for the initial mistake.

Fourthly, I will severe all ties and communication with the lady, even if it involves police or warning her family.
Then she'd be seen as an intruder.

If you and your husband don't handle this issue wisely, that lady might do something drastic that will not be goodnews on the newspapers and Internet

seconded, especially the 2nd point.

this is really the time for the man to be utterly romantic albeit with his brain 100% connecting 24/7 and his eyes always wide open.

all these coz I don't ever want to read stories like wife baths hubby with acid and then commits suicide
Wife burns hubby alive and then disappeared into thin air
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by MurderX: 12:02am On Jul 08, 2017
For now you are the strange woman in that house.

1 Like

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Turbocharged: 12:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Marvel1206:
How on earth will a woman want to break your home? What kind of nonsense is that? Go and call soldiers to come and deal with her since she is adamant
This one you are asking her to go call soldiers, is the woman a Boko Haram or ISIS?
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by enemyofprogress: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2017
This where Evans is needed most
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by basmur(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2017
that is what happen when you dont value what you....now that he is about to be booked you now re member he is yhur....

may God resolve the ish for you peacefully... speak sense to your husband... i no say make you quarel am oo.. jejely persuade am say make him press that mumu button where she got understand, so she go lost forever and be gone and try not engage yourself in physical combat with such violent person oooo. its seems she has nothing/less to loose..
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by dingbang(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Even without police, I will send 10 plagues on her, she will get so tired and leave my house.
Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by Crownbird(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Point 1. Your husband never repent, the bae is tougher that the hoes your husband is used to.
Point 2. You love your husband, but he still want to live large "tom boy"
Point 3. Don't make other people's problems yours, because of bond or relationship.
Alright, the truth is he will keep on dragging you backward.

3 Likes

Re: A Strange Woman In My Home.. How Do I Go About It?? by gabinogem(m): 12:58am On Jul 08, 2017
greggng:

So you want her to go like that after the husband Don bang her front and back? This will serve as a lesson to wayward men. You don't mess up with every woman. Some can send u to hell. Rght now he wanna use the old wife to cover hiis mess. Get ready to settle that woman big time
no be another person husband she also bang, abi na bcus say d wife no harsh. She get luck if na another gbagbati woman she for done nàked her since put pepper 4 her puna make she understand d difference between adultery & fornication... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Shows No Affection / Is This Appropriate At The Children’s Playground? (Pics) / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.