Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless (2343 Views)

Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady / "Clean Boys Are Seen As Girly While Messy Boys Are More Masculine" - Lady / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
read the comment again bro wink
Don't disturb people you don't know by mentioning them in your post to get cheap attention wink
I will know you by your comments,
Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:

I will know you by your comments,
my comment is what I potray my self to be here on nairaland
if you take your time to follow those in your post very well, you will notice you made huge errors wink
I think if you want to chat with nairaland girls you should pm them wink
Instead of listing just any random monkiner you notice is frendily to any lady to get cheap attention
That will make you appear twisted wink
Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
my comment is what I potray my self to be here on nairaland
if you take your time to follow those in your post very well, you will notice you made huge errors wink
I think if you want to chat with nairaland girls you should pm them wink
Instead of listing just any random monkiner you notice is frendily to any lady to get cheap attention
That will make you appear twisted wink
All of dem are asslickers
Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
greyboy5000:
my humble nigga honips, have you forgotten how you condemn nairaland guys behavior in one of our thread
But you are now supporting this used nigga, won't your two sided approach make you an hypocrite

Just an observation
How am i an hypocrite, his post is similar to mine so?
Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
BREAKING NEWS::
Its your number 6 presenter and favourite kenyan dude in da house here to give you a detailed summary on every shiiii happening in a thread.............
The HEADLINES::

THEPUSSYHUNTER HAS JUST BEEN PLACED ON THE SPOTLIGHT!!!shocked

i repeat
THEPUSSYHUNTER HAS JUST BEEN PLACED ON THE SPOTLIGHT!!! shocked shocked

news reaching us from our reporter VEINLESS-DICK says a thread has just been created in honor of our very on presenter the pussy hunter...........
Reports say a handsome potential TROLL and ATTENTION-SEEKING DIRTBAG by name buharichild is the op who has done this generous act as a thread has never been created for the pussy hunter before....
We in da studio say congrats to the pussy hunter............its time to lift your glasses and dicks up and party

hold up...........i think we may have to keep our glasses and dicks in check cos we just got hold of an underground info saying the thread was not created to praise thepussyhunter (directly of course.........as an element of praise for the dude can be seen from the op's post).......
Yes you heard me right.......the thread was not created to praise our kenyan brother rather it is one that baselessly accuses the pussy hunter (and a few other guys) of being an ASSLICKER shocked shocked
how op got to come up with such barbaric lethal accusation puzzles the mind of everyone here in the studio and we are pretty sure the masses are surprised too........

Anyways a lot of people believe the douche is just an attention seeking butthole and should be ignored................as we speak there are no words from the puss hunter's end but we hope he gets to reply when he sees dis
stay with us as we go in deep to learn more about this whole ish smiley smiley

Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
Most of the guys here are ass lickers so that d frustrated ladies would be praisng them, I want to mention some monikers but I won't do so, U would see them jumping on every thread supporting some ladies dat av been dumped by 1 fvck boy
deir monickers are thepussyhunter, daconvjr, papikush, greyboy5000, lordcrimson, fvckshit, blackhawk03, victornezzar, lefulefu, mrcork, redbeans, iamsinz, jacksparrow127, tosyne2much, pussyblower, yarimo, jakendeola, sonofluci
dat is y u are buharichild...u nd cow get d same sense
Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Honips:
How am i an hypocrite, his post is similar to mine so?
no the post was condemning boys for insulting ladies on nairaland, remember I counted you that you weren't objective but you claim it was your observations

But this is condemning ladies and you support
How do you justify that?
Re: Most Romance Section Boys Are Shameless by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
buharichild:
Most of the guys here are ass lickers so that d frustrated ladies would be praisng them, I want to mention some monikers but I won't do so, U would see them jumping on every thread supporting some ladies dat av been dumped by 1 fvck boy
deir monickers are thepussyhunter, daconvjr, papikush, greyboy5000, lordcrimson, fvckshit, blackhawk03, victornezzar, lefulefu, mrcork, redbeans, iamsinz, jacksparrow127, tosyne2much, pussyblower, yarimo, jakendeola, sonofluci

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Open short Letter To Explorers on the abominable thread he created / Black Sunday / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.