Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,025 members, 7,859,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai (31383 Views)

Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by free2ryhme: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Na dem sabi
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by begwong: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
adem30:
Someone need to tell that Aboki Senator to wait for his time, when El-Rufai finish his second time, then he can contest to be Kaduna governor, but as for now, he no get say
A brilliant student does not repeat a class. Hell rufai can't defeat sani in any election. Mind you it was buhari that personally pleaded with Sani to allow hell rufai to be apc flag bearer in kaduna and hell rufai can't do without buhari but not again, kaduna electorates are now wiser. We go boot out that midget in 2019 inshallah!
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by elmessiahs(m): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
Shehu sani;gov of kaduna come 2019...haters shud go and die in oshiomole's voice
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by exlinkleads(f): 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
beef wey go still be over soon
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by OlaMiki: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
By time una kill una self finish, the 2 of them will settle and snap pics together smailling even laughing, Who then Loose last last?
dunkem21:
OK, let's settle this.. cheesy

Click *Like to support El-Rufai

*Share to agree with Sani ..
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by dunkem21(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
begwong:

Why not the other way round?

I want Rufai to win wink
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Qmerit(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
And the sinator ll say his fighting for the people,,,, hiss, this one can kill the gov if chance.... politics of bitterness... When he loss one of his parents Elrufai visited him and this shows that he Sani won't do such to Elrufai
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by OlaMiki: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
No Blame Sanni , when darkness see light , it must take off sharp sharp
adem30:
Someone need to tell that Aboki Senator to wait for his time, when El-Rufai finish his second time, then he can contest to be Kaduna governor, but as for now, he no get say
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
political beefing...
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
Haboki aff vex grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Austinoiz(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Holy Holy Senator, y u dey run from Eliza Rufia's shadow nah?
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Skubidude(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aki n Pawpaw
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Ebbymania: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
If they can't participate the same event as one, that they were invited, yet this same people(Sani) wants Biafra to stay in Nigeria as one. Are they not it hypocrites?

Spit on Nigeria politicians, government and parliaments.

Venezuela fate will meet them soon, it will start from state House of Assemblies to National Assembly.
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Babzrockman: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
1. Yahaya Bello vs Dino Melaye (Kogi)
2. El-Rufai vs Shehu Sani (Kaduna)
I sorry una
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by PromoGiftsNG: 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
It's alright
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by saidu4real: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
what Kaduna indigenous need is not there dispute, but how to move the state to higher level.
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by rasco2000me: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Their rogue master has COMPELLED his fellow rogues not to oblige any efcc invitation. Rogue Master, enjoy it while it last o because jungle will soo mature.
THANKS MY BRODA,SANNI IS NO MORE THAN AN HYPOCRACY HE CLAIM TO BE FIHTIN CORRUPTION BUT DINE AND WIN WIITH CHIIEF OF CORRUPT. MASTEER
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by KardinalZik(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:
El rufai is better than Sanni 100times
That's not true. How did you arrive at that your "Multiplier Effect" statistics. I live in Kaduna; and I Can tell you with all sincerity that El-Rufai haven't achieved anything aside GROSS ILLEGALITY (promotion of genocide to be precise). STOP SUPPORTING EVIL!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Josmila(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
The camel sharing senator doesn't have a point. So all he spit was gibberish. We're not interested in their face off, we got more issues to contend with mbok.
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by LoveJesus87(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
dunkem21:

Wetin concern me sad
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by lightblazingnow(m): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
Give him all
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Bottombelle: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by ExInferis(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
That balding fool with the Buckwheat hair is just desperate to be governor.

He needn't pull what's left of his hair out: perform in the senate and you may stand a chance.

All he does is endlessly bore the house to sleep with tales of his incarceration as if that singularly qualifies him.

Little does he know jail is for convicts.
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Nigeriadondie: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Masquerade7:
This Shehu Sani is no longer making sense like he used to.
He is an hypocrite just like Ben Bruce. They are all uesless. He was only grooming his way to power now he is in d senate. What has done with d allowance he gets for constituency projects apart from to buy camels and radios. He was behaving as if he was for the masses and anti-establishment but he has shown his true color. He is a rogue
https://www.google.no/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/186807-ramadan-kaduna-senator-shehu-sani-distributes-camels-to-constituents.html/amp

Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by GistFullGround: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
EFCC = Failed Organization with Hell-Rufai patronage.
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
dunkem21:

Read and move ahead..these 2 snakes know themselves best .....el rufai has his hidden faults sani is not liked in Kaduna
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by xnsandrxns: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
alcmene:
I said it......this people have taken it upon themselves to punish, rubbish and evict Osinbade from Aso rock.

I hope Abiola's fate doesn't befall him.
Just imagine your stupidity
What has this nonsense you wrote got to do with the topic?
Try using your head o
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by mechanics(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
They should settle their differences.
Re: Shehu Sani Walks Out Of EFCC Event After Sighting El-Rufai by AnanseK(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
Was Shehu Sani expecting that the state governor would not be invited?

This single childish event from the Senator lines me behind el- Rufa'i in nonsensical saga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana: 2023 Presidential Election Marred By Manipulation Of Results / I Won’t Devalue Naira, Buhari Insists / Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.