Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) (10715 Views)

Trump, Putin Furiously Storms Nigeria As Fear Grips Aso Rock Over Kanu- Pics / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Making me laugh

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Omofunaab2: 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:

Ode...you are a mumu. That's why they are called secret service...can operate with detection. Go and study about MOSSAD...the most efficient intelligence and secret service in the world. If you watch the organization of Nnamdi Kanu security detail, you will know that MOSSAD is involved. They leave days before his plan events surveying every inch of the place with anti bomb and weaponry detecting devices. High tech surveillance in massive crowds. Powerful weapons seen with American and MOSSAD Secret service. Most are in crowds like ordinary people.

Lmao.. omo, this gat me laughing mehn

1 Like

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by praise1705(f): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dedetwo:

Most Nigerians who are governors and senators have citizenship of undisclosed countries and have their kids outside Nigeria yet certain loudmouths such as you tend to fern ignorance of such situation. Nnamdi Kanu does not need to denounce anything to fight for the actualization of Republic of Igbo Land or Biafra.

Oga first of all I didn't call anyone names, if u ve wisdom there are ways of pushing or laying out ur point without name calling without running ur mouth like as if ur mouth suffers from diarrhoea

back to the matter, the so called governors you mentioned are they clamouring for biafra openly? ve u ever protested or shown u can give ur life for a cause? u sit back behind ur screen typing while others do the work and wen it's actualized u will say u stood for what is right. akamuu

remember you started this and this is a public forum and am entitled to my opinion even if it's stupid ,i de my lane say my mind u com de quote me, dem send you?
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by es144000: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
How can. Israeli secret agents guard Nnamdi Kanu? Biafrans and propaganda
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Okoroawusa: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

it is not propaganda but for we the Biafrans grin
naughty guy!
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by CltrAltDel: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Until buhari is back to life, I have no words to trade with u
Hehehehe….. Fear catch am….. Next…. Any Biafuro whose brain has not been replaced with pap by Kanu out there grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5613005_picsay14991969775881_jpeg11715cf3e187f4cb9e58e5bfebc978c6
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by RisingSun1: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
omenka:
Much as it saddens me to quote as ipob yoot, because I know what a sheer waste of time it could be trying to make them think like normal humans, let me ask you thia: you mean, from your comment, a nairalander knows this is a mossad agent, but the FG doesn't?

This is really disturbing.

Lol You are attaching too much importance to this your FG.

Are you aware that this same FG security forces mistakenly or deliberately bombed a mapped out IDP camp in her domain.

Don't be surprised that this your FG will get to know about it through Nairaland. Lol

Nigeria remains ZOO

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Kirigidi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
sean1000x:

Ode...you are a mumu. That's why they are called intelligence and secret service...can operate without detection. Go and study about MOSSAD...the most efficient intelligence and secret service in the world. If you watch the organization of Nnamdi Kanu security detail, you will know that MOSSAD is involved. They leave days before his plan events surveying every inch of the place with anti bomb and weaponry detecting devices. High tech surveillance in massive crowds. Powerful weapons seen with American and MOSSAD Secret service. Most are in crowds like ordinary people.
But you a layman can detect MOSSAD agent without stress and Nigeria's DSS/ SSS cannot! Clap for yourself for knowing more than Nigerian Security Intelligence Agencies.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by PDJT: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
adem30:
And you believe any foreign security agency will allow to work in Nigeria without government approval? You guys are easy to be deceived

-You definitely hardly know the place you called your country. Are you by any chance still living with your mum?

-Even oil expatriates have their own foreign gigs, hired by multis.

-Children in diapers everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by PDJT: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
Making me laugh

-Lol. This one has gone full circle. Mister don't give up on your day job. smiley
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kirigidi:

But you a layman can detect MOSSAD agent without stress and Nigeria's DSS/ SSS cannot! Clap for yourself for knowing more than Nigerian Security Intelligence Agencies.

Useless illiterate DSS/NBC should try blocking Radio Biafra first, then I'll give them some credit. For now, they are useless in the eyes of Biafraans as we are ahead of them by ages.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by MayorofLagos(m): 1:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Some people continue to believe that Israelis are children of God as they self claimed, that if an Israeli is next to you no harm can happen.

To those people recruiting Israeli for insurance against harm i say the Israeli will be eliminated ahead of you to first demonstrate to you his lies about his godliness and show you he bleeds the same you do and he dies the same way you are about to be put to death.

Beside, Biafra has no real asset for Israel to risk its diplomacy over.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by HungerBAD: 2:11am On Jul 08, 2017
omenka:
Dude, long time. Where the hell've you been? smiley

Sorry just saw this.

Was away on an official assignments. What's been going on with you?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:20am On Jul 08, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Kikiki…… again, I am asking…… is there no Biafra agitator with a Brain out there……. Cos these guys don turn zombie finis grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5598212_rom1monkeytoman_jpegf63ca0431ee62c5c50d62025418da90a
najoke
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by omenka(m): 7:02am On Jul 08, 2017
HungerBAD:

Sorry just saw this.

Was away on an official assignments. What's been going on with you?
Oh well, nothing much, just keeping up with the jonses.

Hope you brought back bread for us smiley
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by BabaRamotu1988: 7:06am On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by HungerBAD: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2017
omenka:

Yes ohh. AGEGE Bread plenty bros.

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by PreyingMantis(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2017
Kirigidi:
That security guy could be anybody masquerading as anybody. Both of us might not be aware of what is going on at that level, so no need dwelling on wild conjectures. Its better to leave things as they are.

One thing we're certain, the guy in the picture is a part of Nnamdi Kanu's security team and he's a foreigner.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by CltrAltDel: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
najoke
Busted grin grin grin grin grin…… .i am ashamed of myself….. You are now Aba Kyari grin grin
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Brooklynsouth(f): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
CltrAltDel:

Busted grin grin grin grin grin…… .i am ashamed of myself….. You are now Aba Kyari grin grin
najoke your pattern of typing is only unique to you BTW am an iPob youth
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by CltrAltDel: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
najoke your pattern of typing is only unique to you BTW am an iPob youth
[b]Awww….. I have been busted, never knew that there are still Igbos with brains out there….. Oya, come and arrest me Btw, use your brain well well o, dont get brainwashed by the lors of the albino grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jesus Christ! You people are seriously dragging Igbos in the mud. Stop spreading all these mooronic Ipob fantasies about Trump, Turkish ambassadors, Israel....blah blah blah. Are you fucckking kids? Why are you disgracing our name like this now? You can proceed with your Biafran agitations without running totally mad! grin No be only Israel secret service. Ndi ara.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Noneroone(m): 6:44am On Oct 25, 2018
comfirmed!
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by EternalTruths: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Noneroone:
comfirmed!

Don't mind Nigerians who don't know that the international community is feed up with her unproductive existence and will like to give Biafra a trial.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by EternalTruths: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2018
hornyofife:
Hmmm, what do you guys think?

Pls get a clearer pics for zombies to stop doubting.
Noneroone, you can also help out with a clearer pics.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by vanbonattel: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2018
RisingSun1:

Lol You are attaching too much importance to this your FG.

Are you aware that this same FG security forces mistakenly or deliberately bombed a mapped out IDP camp in her domain.

Don't be surprised that this your FG will get to know about it through Nairaland. Lol

Nigeria remains ZOO

I couldn't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by vanbonattel: 6:58am On Oct 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Jesus Christ! You people are seriously dragging Igbos in the mud. Stop spreading all these mooronic Ipob fantasies about Trump, Turkish ambassadors, Israel....blah blah blah. Are you fucckking kids? Why are you disgracing our name like this now? You can proceed with your Biafran agitations without running totally mad! grin No be only Israel secret service. Ndi ara.

Who is totally mad now Mr hater? grin grin
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2018
It seems being mentally ill is a pre-condition to be an IPOB member. grin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by EternalTruths: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
It seems being mentally ill is a pre-condition to be an IPOB member. grin

Oga I Too Know (ITK), who are those white skin security guards around Kanu.?
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by EternalTruths: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2018
vanbonattel:

Who is totally mad now Mr hater? grin grin

Don't mind the ITK (I Too Know) who talks much and listen less.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

Oga I Too Know (ITK), who are those white skin security guards around Kanu.?

I see one white person. For all I know he's a journalist, or some jobless guy hired by Kanu's cult to press your mumu buttons. That is how they were lying about a Turkish ambassador. You people sound like children and I don't understand why you're disgracing Igbos everywhere with your antics. Fighting for Biafra does not mean you have to run mad and tell primary school children's stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Why I Sponsored Correctional Service Bill” – Senator Andy Uba / Niger Governor Sani Bello Tests Positive For COVID-19 / We Won’t Accept Percentage Salaries Again — Ondo Workers Tell Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.