Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) (10714 Views)

Trump, Putin Furiously Storms Nigeria As Fear Grips Aso Rock Over Kanu- Pics / Governor Wike Visits Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Donald Trump Sends Heavy Troops To Save Nnamdi Kanu PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by EternalTruths: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

I see one white person. For all I know he's a journalist, or some jobless guy hired by Kanu's cult to press your mumu buttons. That is how they were lying about a Turkish ambassador. You people sound like children and I don't understand why you're disgracing Igbos everywhere with your antics. Fighting for Biafra does not mean you have to run mad and tell primary school children's stories.

You drink too much garri and ekpa.

Check well and you will also see a white female security personnel.

If you have wisdom, you should know that Israel will always deal with any useless nation that wants to deny her Jerusalem as her capital.

Unfortunately, you are an ITK person who knows next to nothing but think he knows a dime.
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by issachites: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

I only see one Albino in the picture,putting on a black tee shirt and dark glasses trying to get out of the sun.

thats because in your village, white people are albinos, step out from stone age, you monkey...
Re: Israeli Secret Service Agent Guarding Nnamdi Kanu(pics) by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
EternalTruths:

You drink too much garri and ekpa.

Check well and you will also see a white female security personnel.

If you have wisdom, you should know that Israel will always deal with any useless nation that wants to deny her Jerusalem as her capital.

Unfortunately, you are an ITK person who knows next to nothing but think he knows a dime.

Sorry, lad. You're extremely deluded. Israel does not give a fucck about some black ass efulefus that deceive themselves that they are Jews. I do not know who those are in the picture, but there is zero evidence any of them are any "secret service". Stop disgracing yourselves and tarnishing Igbos everywhere with your juvenile antics. You people clearly have no self-awareness as to how ridiculous you look.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Congratulates Ganduje On Supreme Court Victory / PDP Holds Rally In Ilorin West LG, Kwara State (Video) / Fuel Scarcity In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.