Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ (24735 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by ebosie11(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
‎Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Friday revealed that the late tele-evangelist,  Archbishop Benson Idahosa, got his father converted to a born again at a crusade in Ibadan, Oyo State in 1980 and that his father later sowed the family's only car to propagate evangelism.

Speaking in Benin while delivering the convocation lecture of the Benson Idahosa University (BIU), Fayose said the decision of his father to give out the family's only Peugeot salon car drew the anger of his six wives and 27 children who felt bad about the decision.

‎"Archbishop Benson Idahosa came to Ibadan in 1980 for a crusade and my father attended and he was converted and after Idahosa had finished preaching he said they should donate something for God's work and since my father was converted and deeply touched, he gave out the family's only Peugeot  car.

"He changed the car's ownership and particulars and brought it to Idahosa that he was donating it to support evangelism. Though the entire family was against it because we thought it would affect the family's movement, the seed of faith paid off in the end. Those who donated were prayed for by the Bishop.‎

"I was so pained that I blocked the gate and insisted that the 504 station wagon will not be taken out of the compound, my father called the police that I was preventing Ben Idahosa's car from leaving our compound, my father had indeed changed the vehicle particulars so I had to succumb to the police.

"But today,  God has prospere‎d the family.‎ It's good to give to the Lord and when you do that you are sowing a seed that will germinate for the children and that is working for us now," he said.

Fayose said what he wanted to bring out was the importance of giving to the Lord cheerfully. ‎He charged the management of the institution that the vision of the late Idahosa must not be allowed to die but upheld.

While fielding questions  after delivering the lecture entitled ‎"Education and actualization" , Fayose said handlers of the sector must live their words and put those concerned on the driver's seat.

‎"I withdrew my sons from Olashore International School in Osun State and put them in SUBEB Schools in Ado-Ekiti. My sons attended institutions in Nigeria. Many people in the country say something and do other things," he added.

He also advised youths not to inherit the enemies of their political leaders they know nothing about.

He charged Nigerians to critically examine their leaders before voting them into office.
On how he would actualise his dream of leading the country, Fayose said he would only align himself with God's power, saying with God nothing is impossible.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/how-idahosa-converted-my-father-in-1980.html

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by spartan117(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Now God is using you mightyly to fight d Fulani jihadists that are in power. God bless Bishop idahosa

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by HARDDON: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
seek ye first the Kingdom of God.....

Wealth is like manure, spread it, it makes things grow. Heap it, it stinks.

neva let you peanuts withhold your billions

31 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by TheObservatory: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
The seed and the prayers of his father paved the way for Ayodele Peter Fayose. Don't underestimate what God can do if you truly trust in Him.

The father sowed, the children reaped. Be mindful of what you are sowing cos your children might reap it.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by youngG10(m): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
spartan117:
Now God is using you mightyly to fight d Fulani jihadists that are in power. God bless Bishop idahosa

all these things make me love islam more...especially when i see the more y'all nigg@s hate it..the more it grow...so plz dnt stop hating islam

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by spartan117(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
youngG10:

all these things make me love islam more...especially when i see the more y'all nigg@s hate it..the more it grow...so plz dnt stop hating islam
Lol this is what happens when u ffight God's people he will "prepare a table for his children in front of their enemies " grin

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Amberon11: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by NwaAmaikpe: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
shocked

So sowing of seeds did not start today?

The last time my pastor asked us to sow seeds in church
I packed up all my used boxers, packaged them and sowed them to his life

Since then; my life turned upside down around for good.
Since then, my preek will always stand at attention once I step foot in the church.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by EKITI001: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
na xo
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by auntysimbiat(f): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
AYO FAYOSE HIMSELF......

1 Like

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by sobmos(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Politics at its best... always using any means possible to get the attention of the masses... Fayose is the new "Maradona" of Nigeria's politics... This guy too get sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by SmartchoicesNG: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
tongue
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by jjjjj2017: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Food for thought
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by a0if(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
Oshokomole,
God is great...

1 Like

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by hopefulLandlord: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
hhh
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by burkingx(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Lawalemi(m): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ijayá Buhari!!

Still wondering why some Nigerians love to despise you.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Ratello: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
This is indeed deep. May God continue to bless the soul of the Saint, Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa for imparting the lives of many souls, rewriting their crooked history and future for brighter ones. I am so happy for the Fayose's family.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by bbbabes(f): 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
We hear
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by tomakint: 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wao what an interesting read Fayose is too blessed to be curse. He said sometimes in 2016 that whosoever wants to put him in jail come 2018 that such a one will not live to see that day. Fayose is a Prophet no doubt. His prophecies so far has since come to pass

9 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Welcomme: 8:37pm On Jul 07, 2017
H
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Kingspin(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Thank God for Christianity nothing is done by force.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Philinho(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
youngG10:

"it more it grow" in destroying lives n properties, in wickedness to humanity, in taking d whole world backward,in causing pain n panic. I'll rather die alone than to identify with islam. shame

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by wickyyolo: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
youngG10:

since democracy , have you seen a Muslim person complete his tenure ? Bring another Muslim , he won't last long in aso villa.
God cannot use the children of Ishmael they are terrorist.

12 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by badland(m): 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
fayose for president 2019....

News Flash .....

G20... 2017... Trump and putin meet for the first time....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7VQ5GT9VLY
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by AreaFada2: 8:46pm On Jul 07, 2017
tomakint:
Wao what an interesting read Fayose is too blessed to be curse. He said sometimes in 2016 that whosoever wants to put him in jail come 2018 that such a one will not live to see that day. Fayose is a Prophet no doubt. His prophecies so far has since come to pass
He may bot be Elijah but what he said about Buhari's health has been nearly spot on.
People forget that he has many friends & contacts within APC and knows many things we do not know.

And Buhari is abroad treating illness for almost 5 months already. I think only huge amount of money (buying excellent foreign medical care) has kept him alive so far. If not Fayose's prediction would have happened already.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by adewuyiade: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re open Lautech
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by StoneColdBiceps(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
ebosie11:
‎Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose, on Friday revealed that the late tele-evangelist,  Archbishop Benson Idahosa, got his father converted to a born again at a crusade in Ibadan, Oyo State in 1980 and that his father later sowed the family's only car to propagate evangelism.

Speaking in Benin while delivering the convocation lecture of the Benson Idahosa University (BIU), Fayose said the decision of his father to give out the family's only Peugeot salon car drew the anger of his six wives and 27 children who felt bad about the decision.

‎"Archbishop Benson Idahosa came to Ibadan in 1980 for a crusade and my father attended and he was converted and after Idahosa had finished preaching he said they should donate something for God's work and since my father was converted and deeply touched, he gave out the family's only Peugeot  car.

"He changed the car's ownership and particulars and brought it to Idahosa that he was donating it to support evangelism. Though the entire family was against it because we thought it would affect the family's movement, the seed of faith paid off in the end. Those who donated were prayed for by the Bishop.‎

"I was so pained that I blocked the gate and insisted that the 504 station wagon will not be taken out of the compound, my father called the police that I was preventing Ben Idahosa's car from leaving our compound, my father had indeed changed the vehicle particulars so I had to succumb to the police.

"But today,  God has prospere‎d the family.‎ It's good to give to the Lord and when you do that you are sowing a seed that will germinate for the children and that is working for us now," he said.

Fayose said what he wanted to bring out was the importance of giving to the Lord cheerfully. ‎He charged the management of the institution that the vision of the late Idahosa must not be allowed to die but upheld.

While fielding questions  after delivering the lecture entitled ‎"Education and actualization" , Fayose said handlers of the sector must live their words and put those concerned on the driver's seat.

‎"I withdrew my sons from Olashore International School in Osun State and put them in SUBEB Schools in Ado-Ekiti. My sons attended institutions in Nigeria. Many people in the country say something and do other things," he added.

He also advised youths not to inherit the enemies of their political leaders they know nothing about.

He charged Nigerians to critically examine their leaders before voting them into office.
On how he would actualise his dream of leading the country, Fayose said he would only align himself with God's power, saying with God nothing is impossible.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/how-idahosa-converted-my-father-in-1980.html

Word of wisdom. He also advised youths not to inherit the enemies of their political leaders they know nothing about.
Oshokomole. Peper dem gang. Its only you that practice fair and clean politics.
You got ky vote 100 when you contest for prez.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Goldfaze1: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
spartan117:

Lol this is what happens when u ffight God's people he will "prepare a table for his children in front of their enemies " grin
That is true one cannot beat the wisdom of God, you see when Bihari was renting every where if I do not win I will spit blood people will die the country will boil God in his infinite wisdom softens Goodluck's heart, give Bihari victory after but he was not the main owner of the throne now he is begging for life, that is if he is still alive, he no bring in osinbanjo, a Christian, a professor and a non northerner he make KANU heat the political corridor of the country so that any attempt for the north to remove Osinbanjor against the construction of the country will course war and now the north are in tight corner bcs the will of God most be done this is what happens when God herself fights for you,

7 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by shammah1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
I love this man more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / 12 Facts You Never Knew About The Nigerian Church / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.