Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ (24743 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by millhouse: 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

Word of wisdom. He also advised youths not to inherit the enemies of their political leaders they know nothing about.
Oshokomole. Peper dem gang. Its only you that practice fair and can politics.
You got ky vote 100 when you contest for prez.
no be lie
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by MrImole: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
The incoming president!
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Mintayo(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
"He charged Nigerians to critically examine their leaders before voting them into Office". The part I love most.
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by rkennyking(m): 9:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Goldfaze1:
That is true one cannot beat the wisdom of God, you see when Bihari was renting every where if I do not win I will spit blood people will die the country will boil God in his infinite wisdom softens Goodluck's heart, give Bihari victory after but he was not the main owner of the throne now he is begging for life, that is if he is still alive, he no bring in osinbanjo, a Christian, a professor and a non northerner he make KANU heat the political corridor of the country so that any attempt for the north to remove Osinbanjor against the construction of the country will course war and now the north are in tight corner bcs the will of God most be done this is what happens when God herself fights for you,
look at what you have to say about my God. This is why I am sure we not serving the same God. if God do all you said then who is devil
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by RoyalUc(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So sowing of seeds did not start today?

The last time my pastor asked us to sow seeds in church
I packed up all my used boxers, packaged them and sowed them to his life

Since then; my life turned upside down around for good.
Since then, my preek will always stand at attention once I step foot in the church.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros. Ur mata no be here o!
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by tonymania(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
The caption should have been God use idaosa to convert my father
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Wow... this is a Wow Wow this is the type of testimony I want my children to share in Jesus name... Amen
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by nowornever2016: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
which road fayose follow enter BIU? EDO state self, persh persh everywhere.
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by mikeweezy(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
youngG10:

all these things make me love islam more...especially when i see the more y'all nigg@s hate it..the more it grow...so plz dnt stop hating islam
are you speaking ur mind?
ask yourself and look around what dem said abt islam is it true or not though all religiou has bad egg among them
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
spartan117:
Now God is using you mightyly to fight d Fulani jihadists that are in power. God bless Bishop idahosa

complete asshole
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by spartan117(m): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
Kamoryemi2580:

complete asshole
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by maisauki: 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
tori sweet pas wen dem giv una microphone
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by ehinmowo: 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
even pple in whose book Jesus is alive today while their leader is nt, will come here and open their gutter mouth
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by ubongokon(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
when u tried stopping dat blessing in ur ignorance
God used ur wise dad to prevent u.
God didn't mind u wanted to stop dat blessing but still used u as a source of blessing to d family
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by johnamedu: 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Goldfaze1:
That is true one cannot beat the wisdom of God, you see when Bihari was renting every where if I do not win I will spit blood people will die the country will boil God in his infinite wisdom softens Goodluck's heart, give Bihari victory after but he was not the main owner of the throne now he is begging for life, that is if he is still alive, he no bring in osinbanjo, a Christian, a professor and a non northerner he make KANU heat the political corridor of the country so that any attempt for the north to remove Osinbanjor against the construction of the country will course war and now the north are in tight corner bcs the will of God most be done this is what happens when God herself fights for you,
God Himself not God herself
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Caseless: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
spartan117:

Lol this is what happens when u ffight God's people he will "prepare a table for his children in front of their enemies " grin
which among the 'gods'?
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by gaskiyamagana: 12:26am On Jul 08, 2017
Lawalemi:
Ijayá Buhari!!

Still wondering why some Nigerians love to despise you.
Soon forgotten how Nigerians 4.2 billion naira was shared by Musliu Obanikoro with him to rig election that brought him to power in Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Basic123: 1:55am On Jul 08, 2017
spartan117:
Now God is using you mightyly to fight d Fulani jihadists that are in power. God bless Bishop idahosa
Abi fighting for the same hausa/fulani owned PDP!

Biafrans!,use your brains not emotions.
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by yusuyo: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2017
some Nigerians are so gullible. the father sowed the child reaping. reaping by having access to public fund? he is only eating more fire into his stomarch
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by IshaqAyinde(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2017
wickyyolo:

since democracy , have you seen a Muslim person complete his tenure ? Bring another Muslim , he won't last long in aso villa.
God cannot use the children of Ishmael they are terrorist.

So this is all you can say about your president because he is a Muslim. Your hatred for Islam is epic, for your information Islam would keep flourishing despite the propaganda and hatred, even in the Uk/US and the red of the western states

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by wickyyolo: 5:35am On Jul 08, 2017
IshaqAyinde:

So this is all you can say about your president because he is a Muslim. Your hatred for Islam is epic, for your information Islam would keep flourishing despite the propaganda and hatred, even in the Uk/US and the red of the western states

You're banned from USA dude.
All your countries, Iraq, Yemen,Syria are war zones. Because of Islam. Now you people want to run to Christian countries in Europe to destroy them also.
Islam is Terrorism accept the truth and it shall set you free
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by oodua1stson: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2017
Liar. Problem when you lie is at sse pe ople inded know you well.

1st of, your father was a Christian all of his life.

2nd in 1980 your father was moneyed. Very rich that he had numerous cars and lands. I know because I knew him very well

Say anything to kep deceiving people. Did the God of idahosa also helped make money thru insurance fraud?

Nonsense
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by jesusword: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2017
I always wonder how this guy got to this position and has grown to be one of the most respected governors in the south-west, I didn't know it was his father that bought his future for him as a gift. it is good to give to God he will never fail to repay it
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 08, 2017
youngG10:

all these things make me love islam more...especially when i see the more y'all nigg@s hate it..the more it grow...so plz dnt stop hating islam
You love Islam you hate Islam that is your personal business. That does mean everyone should love what you love.. If I may ask what has Islam got to do with this topic? Eye service
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by transient123(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
wickyyolo:

since democracy , have you seen a Muslim person complete his tenure ? Bring another Muslim , he won't last long in aso villa.
God cannot use the children of Ishmael they are terrorist.

U have said the truth....lol. Same applies to all states executives, including Kaduna.

It takes a compound mumu to really permute such non issue. Why single out democracy, why remove military rule, maybe democracy is canon/biblical law grin grin? Na real wa!!.

Reasons why men/scammers in suite will always make it in Nigeria, always dishing out screwed thoughts to nymphs.
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by leksmatt(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just love my governor the lord is your strength sir
others cannot talk truth because they fear that's why you have many people that are there criticising you sir
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by sshalom(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
There is indeed a time for sowing and a time for reaping.
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by OSCAMO: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2017
spartan117:

Lol this is what happens when u ffight God's people he will "prepare a table for his children in front of their enemies " grin

God's people? Dirty Igbo jew-wanna be!
Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Lawalemi:
Ijayá Buhari!!
Still wondering why some Nigerians love to despise you.

Its the Yoruba youth hates him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: How Idahosa Converted My Father To A Christian In 1980 Ibadan Crusade‎ by UnchangeableGod: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2017
oodua1stson:
Liar. Problem when you lie is at sse pe ople inded know you well.

1st of, your father was a Christian all of his life.

2nd in 1980 your father was moneyed. Very rich that he had numerous cars and lands. I know because I knew him very well

Say anything to kep deceiving people. Did the God of idahosa also helped make money thru insurance fraud?

Nonsense
You are wrong sir. Nobody is a Christian all his/her life. One becomes a Christian from the day he/she repents from sin and voluntarily surrenders his/her life to Christ to do His will alone henceforth. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With The Jehovah's Witnesses Organization / Janet Olukoya Is Dead! Daniel Olukoya's Mother Dies / King James Version Of The Bible Is For Homosexuals And Rastafarians–ghanaian Rev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.