Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,436 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out (477 Views)

Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Paul Okoye Welcomes Tekno To "Jeep Owners Club" (Photos) / Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by ebusfav: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nigerian music star and BET nominee, Tekno, who had been enmeshed in a social media brawl with Wizkid has disclosed that he's out to support the needy in Nigeria, which includes those with small business plan and school fees issue with N5m. 

He also went further to ask those who fall in such category, to share proof and leave the rest to him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/tekno-to-support-the-needy-with-n5m.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by dacovajnr: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
Make i go apply sharpaly.grin cheesy
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by swagagolic01(m): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
God bless tekno... let's forget abt d big things, and talk abt the small things.....
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by Young03(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2017
Tekno if u can't come to nairaland n help us
go with ur money
I no even get twitter / instagram account
n besides d guy de use style gather followers
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by liftedhigh: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2017
OK
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
Me I no go suffer.. I no go beg for money, Me I no go suffer.... I no go beg for bread

God of miracle na my papa oooo.... grin
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
I need money for tools o client broke make we load money give them abeg just 70k grin angry grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Tekno To Support The Needy With N5M, He's Already Giving Out by itspzpics(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ohhh nice oo

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Sacrifice Kiss Daniel Made For His Music Career / Temi Otedola Sends The Most Romantic Birthday Message To Mr Eazi / Tekno Still Has N2million To 'dash' Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.