Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers (47116 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by oodua1stson: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2017
That bastard deserves a painful death
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by InvaluableGem: 1:35am On Jul 08, 2017
TheCabal:
This tory na lie.
Very thoughtful of you my dear.
It's amazing how people believe every story they read in this blogging era when bloggers just cook up stories that appeal to people's sentiments to get traffic. They capitalise on people's shallow reasoning to sell false news.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by friendl: 1:46am On Jul 08, 2017
I don't know what they are waiting for ,kill the bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by InvaluableGem: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2017
eflintsone:
hw u no go talk say na lie , if to say na yoruba or hausa man do am now una go don full this page will all sorts of yeye talk .... na una sabi spoil dis country name outside ...nonsense

And how you take know sey na true?
To me, it sounds more like a lie.
Anybody can concoct a drug trafficking case and give the fictional accused person an ibo name, a Yoruba name for a ritual murder, hausa name for child sexual abuse etc because that's what people would easily believe and it works a lot of time.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by KanwuliaExtra: 1:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Don't beat children, una nor go hear.
An angry child becomes an angry BEAST of THE-EAST-LONDON! cheesy

Okwa "iheanacho"? lipsrsealed

No "rrapee"? shocked
SURPRISE-SURPRISE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by eflintsone(m): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Anybody can concoct a drug trafficking case and give the fictional accused person an ibo name, a Yoruba name for a ritual murder, hausa name for child sexual abuse etc because that's what people would easily believe and it works a lot of time.
well from wah i have noticed on nairaland weneva a negative post pops up wit a yoruba or hausa name attached to the culprit d yorubas nd hausas here do not claim its a fake news nd u find d igbos here layin all sorta lame nd unpleasant commentz here which u knw but the moment a negative news wit an igbo attached to it as a culprit pops up u find dem igbos calling it a fake news nd all sorta self defense ..u knw wassup na if u follows threads steady on here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by AreaFada2: 2:51am On Jul 08, 2017
deepwater:
My father told me that people that keep dogs have the potentials of becoming aggressive and destructive without knowing that such cruelty is in them.

Just one day it would show up and the havoc would be done.

Rip young star

Iheanacho?!!! Ina cho trainers GI

cry cry cryThis part broke my heart cry cry cry

Actually in developed countries animal cruelty can send you to jail. Not like in 9ja where many abuse pets anyhow. People in developed countries (where this case occurred) know the law.

Therefore protecting and nurturing a lower life form should make them more empathetic towards fellow humans.

The guy just lost his cool. And also the African way of disciplining kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by iluvpomo(m): 3:43am On Jul 08, 2017
blindspot:
News flash.....
WW III 90% LOADING
Our patience is over says Trump as U S gets ready to strike North Korea
Are you a bot? That's all you keep posting/spamming here??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by psalmsjob: 3:57am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
39-year-old Marvyn Iheanacho, did anyone notice the shape of his head?

It seems the flatness & severity of crime are in direct proportion.

The flatter the worse.
grin lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 08, 2017
deepwater:
My father told me that people that keep dogs have the potentials of becoming aggressive and destructive without knowing that such cruelty is in them.

Just one day it would show up and the havoc would be done.

Rip young star

Iheanacho?!!! Ina cho trainers GI

cry cry cryThis part broke my heart cry cry cry

This your kind theory though, do keeping dogs realy make one develop violent tendencies? or those who naturally "love violence" tend to love "dogs"? whatever the case, everyone ought to learn to manage anger and frustration calmly for decency and to avoid unnecesary loses. Poor kid had to pay with life for just a shoe. How pathetic could one get...
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by GistFullGround: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2017
COWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by 2bam: 5:15am On Jul 08, 2017
Iheanacho hmmmm na wa these set of people are synonymous with crime.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 08, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Some men are animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqESiK0XeE

It was hard to believe watch that. What a coward. Unfortunately, no one could do anything while he was attacking those woman. He deserve to be put down or put in jail for life.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:18am On Jul 08, 2017
ayamprecious:
Hain our brodas again

I hail ooo
it's called blodaz.. Have u ever heard a Igbo pronounce R? Its like asking him not to develop.. Very very inposicant grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:22am On Jul 08, 2017
eflintsone:
well from wah i have noticed on nairaland weneva a negative post pops up wit a yoruba or hausa name attached to the culprit d yorubas nd hausas here do not claim its a fake news nd u find d igbos here layin all sorta lame nd unpleasant commentz here which u knw but the moment a negative news wit an igbo attached to it as a culprit pops up u find dem igbos calling it a fake news nd all sorta self defense ..u knw wassup na if u follows threads steady on here
if u be woman a toast to your booobs.. If u be guy then may big boobs fall on your gf, wife, sisters not mum.. U have sense.. grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...
This is so annoying,
Children easily throw away things and it's so painful asking them and they can't say anything helpful.

The man has a good heart sha, after killing that boy he didn't even still force his mother to buy him another sneakers to replace the one her dead son misplaced.

He should prepare for jail; atleast when he is paroled he should be eligible for citizenship.

I hope the way you reason and type in nairaland is not how you you use to be in real life o.. This is inhumane..
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Pylony(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm i lost my comment sef angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by LoveJesus87(m): 6:59am On Jul 08, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Some men are animal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqESiK0XeE
He should have been shot
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 08, 2017
InvaluableGem:

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Lalas247(f): 7:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Kai his own has finished in jail o

Worst offence to get your beat or you A-hole drilled ... any offence with kids, rapist, child molestors .. Na life sentence be that ..
People need to control their temper around kids .. what the kid did is so so normal .. what a waste
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by tjskii(f): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Its the woman I have to blame,I'm very sure this isn't the first time that man had assaulted her kid,and she stayed on,its a different thing if the man assaults her,if she wants to take that crap,its her choice...but to knowingly allow that innocent child go through abuse..#sigh# rest in peace child
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Awon Namecheckers Association of Nl, Bawo ni? Satisfied?

Ngwa gbowa door.

He committed a crime, he's a Nigerian.
He wins a medal, or comes up with a mind-blowing invention, he's British.

Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by GraceEmmanuel(f): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2017
Rest in peace boy,God will give u justice ok
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Austinoiz(m): 9:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Castration of the fool dey hungry ms anger now.

Fake son of the soil
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by delishpot: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2017
They also kill their kids over here too. Na so that one kill him pukin for india join.
Many of them kill, rape and use their kids for money rituals in Nigeria so e no too shock me. It is all part of their ego tripping worse part is theor women support them even on NL you see women supporting violence against children claiming tgeir dads and moms also beat then like snakes therefore they must beat others. It is a vicious cycle that is supported by many.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by Fourwinds: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2017
just look at d idiot...as old as he is he can control his hanger over a shoe
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by rifle: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
He will surely rust in the jail flat headed
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2017
smartty68:
Checking... Marvyn Iheanacho

These Flattened heads always disgracing us upandan - hope they will relocate by October 1 and rid Arewa of their criminality.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by pushy8: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2017
This guy should be jailed for life.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers by eflintsone(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Livefreeordieha:
if u be woman a toast to your booobs.. If u be guy then may big boobs fall on your gf, wife, sisters not mum.. U have sense.. grin
lol i b guy mehn ..amen to dah lmao

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Hides Late Brother’s Skeleton In Wardrobe For Two Years In Anambra / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) / Cows Killed In Taraba As Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.