Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju (1261 Views)

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju by Mrjaz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jay-Z’s 4:44 Lyrics: All About, Beyoncé, Blue Ivy…and Becky

Meanwhile, in the four verses for “Blue’s Freestyle/We Family,” Jay-Z raps, “I got bloodlines in Benin, that explains the voodoo / Got poison in my pen, thank god for Lulu / And thank the heavens for BB, her Creole roots run deeply / I’m crazy, you ever leave me I might have to put an egregious / Spell for us to stay together / Facelessness / Maison Margiela embracing / ‘Cause more than ever we gon’ have to stick together, feel me? / More than ever my n—as gon’ have to stick together, feel me? / Already ahead of your end, in the foreign bumping Fela, feel me? / Was out in Havana when that had that banned forever, feel me? / F–k embargoes, I’m a narco / Colombian ties, shout out to Dapo / OG Juan also / Feel me? / All the fellas from the favelas round me, feel me? / Lagos, all the bodies around me, feel me? / Bismillah, all the gods around me / Mexicanos ain’t building f–king walls around me / I feel like Ali / Viet Cong never done s–t to me, feel me? / More worried about Trump than anyone overseas, feel me? / I’m out in the art clubs in London sipping tea, feel me? / I’m out in Michelangelos in FTs.”
“Blue’s Freestyle/We Family” isn’t the first time a Jay-Z song has featured his daughter; the scion made her musical debut in his 2012 “Glory,” and she was in Beyoncé’s 2014 song “Blue.”

The TIDAL edition of 4:44 features 10 original songs. Since its release, the album has been certified platinum. “Props to Jay! He’s done it again!” RIAA Chairman and CEO Cary Sherman said in a statement Wednesday. “Another platinum album adds to an already iconic career

Re: American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju by NobleAngell(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Jay z didn't complete that statement. I think he's trying to tell us that he used Benin juju to get Bey to marry him and stay with him all these years.
Re: American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju by ritababe(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided
Re: American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju by hmbassey1960(m): 9:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
ritababe:
undecided
baby Nwa u so beautious
Re: American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju by Mrjaz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
hmbassey1960:
baby Nwa u so beautious
. We are talking of juju u r talking of beauteous
Re: American Rapper Jay Z Acknowledges The Power Of Edo State Juju by hmbassey1960(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mrjaz:
. We are talking of juju u r talking of beauteous
wetin concern me wit juju abeg.abi your own lost

(1) (Reply)

See This Striking Photo Of Banky W And Brother / Kim Kardashian Bursted With Cocaine On Her Table. / Wizkid Replies To Davido Diss Track"i Am Making Music With Beyonce And Rihanna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.