Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Wizkid Replies To Davido Diss Track"i Am Making Music With Beyonce And Rihanna. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies To Davido Diss Track"i Am Making Music With Beyonce And Rihanna. (1261 Views)

'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Yemi Alade Meets With Beyonce / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Replies To Davido Diss Track"i Am Making Music With Beyonce And Rihanna. by BlazingNaijaa: 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Wizkid Replies To Davido Diss Track"i Am Making Music With Beyonce And Rihanna. by kingjomezy(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
so I should now

(1) (Reply)

S.A Celebrity Bonang Matheba Goes Braless In Mesh Outfit / Please Meet The Nollywood Actress With Irresistible Boobs And Charms / #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.