Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere (44783 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by maklelemakukula(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

Her husband has never being a house husband. He is a pilot. He was there before she became a household name, and she was the wife of a relatively rich man.
As usual, people will always talk. Everyone believes all actresses are promiscuous, but no specific person has ever being linked with her.

Let me even check, hope it's not NwaAmkp or whatever that I'm quoting.
Lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by riyanxeally(f): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
all I see here is omotola is fat her pikin go fat pass sef....lovely actress n pacesetter bdw character wise..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by maklelemakukula(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who has seen the movie?
Was she totally unclad ?
Cos I no need make this people use my head oo
I want to c d movie cos of d scene tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by nextstep(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice fam. Omo sexy glam as usual, and all her family looking nice. How time flies... The babies are now grown up.

OP (or whoever wrote the original title) BTW, I think "Omotola attends premier" is more appropriate for this situation. Save the word "storms" for those situations like
"Strangee storms unveiling of new Lady Eloise's perfume line in a human-drawn carriage"* now THAT is storming.

*From the 1992 movie Boomerang with Eddie Murphy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by eyinjuege: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:

You think that is funny. You had already made a valid point but you had to end it with an assertion that I might be some guy who everybody tags as ***h***

If you were the said guy, I wouldn't have bothered to quote you. I had to go back and double-check to be sure.
Nothing personal, just that I know it's those same things the guy would bring up, and like a clockwork he's on this thread and he just did............
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by drealcivilceno(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Me likey.... The hubby looks good and the children too.

Their marriage is a lesson note for other upcoming couples. They have managed to stay together despite the Ill comments about Omotola and promiscuity, her hubby that people often describe as house husband.

You just have to accept your partner for who he or she is. Not trying to mould her into what you want or who you want him/her to be.

May God continue to keep them, their marriage and children.

Oga! There are standards you cannot afford to cross, because her husband did shout doesn't mean that is acceptable. She married her husband and they are 1flesh not two individuals... That is unacceptable when it boils down to morals...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by verygudbadguy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
drealcivilceno:

Oga! There are standards you cannot afford to cross, because her husband did shout doesn't mean that is acceptable. She married her husband and they are 1flesh not two individuals... That is unacceptable when it boils down to morals...

Have you seen the movie or you are just reacting to what the British returnee actor said. I have not seen the movie either but one thing I am sure of is, they are trying to get our attention. Everybody will want to see the movie because of that scene. It may not be as bad as it was painted.
That's what actors/actresses do. Make it real!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by verygudbadguy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

If you were the said guy, I wouldn't have bothered to quote you. I had to go back and double-check to be sure.
Nothing personal, just that I know it's those same things the guy would bring up, and like a clockwork he's on this thread and he just did............

No probs. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pheals:
ashewo --:yes / no
they will call u enemy of progress... hmmm
just leave her alone... only the poor called the rich -- richualists lolz
not all them guys! .....if u can't afford 80k make up for your babe let her go! u shouldn't be responsible for rubbish and do d ashewo .she is materialistic, probably not a wife material to u

work hard till expensive become cheap not waya waya like what 9ice said...

Pheals Mrs producer?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ideology(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Houseofglam7:
She don dey fat and old.....
Aunty Omosexy, leave all those crazy dressing for the younger generation biko.

Take a cue from Joke Sylva
but Joke is way older

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Afamcy: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
decatalyst:
She looks so big now after that sex scene grin grin
lol.. u funny u mean the okonbo wey the man nack am just mak her blow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by olaben16: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omotola i know, and if that is her husband, then who did the son resemble?
Just asking though.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Afamcy: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
decatalyst:
maklelemakukula:
Who has seen the movie?
Was she totally unclad ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Afamcy: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
decatalyst:
maklelemakukula:
Who has seen the movie?
Was she totally unclad ?
guy we no go show u the movie..all u wan see na omotola jomboskin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by drealcivilceno(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Have you seen the movie or you are just reacting to what the British returnee actor said. I have not seen the movie either but one thing I am sure of is, they are get our attention. All of people will want to see the movie because of that scene. It may be something bad as it was painted.
That's what actors/actresses do. Make it real!
I know it is all about the attention, but some minds get tainted anyway even if it is not the truth. That is wrong info as long as humanity is concerned, my opinion though... Do you how many people in marriages will want to take that "leap of faith" because the world accepted an actress CRAZY scene(her choice)? They should have kept that info to themselves bro...strictly to themselves.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by verygudbadguy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
drealcivilceno:

I know it is all about the attention, but some minds get tainted anyway even if it is not the truth. That is wrong info as long as humanity is concerned, my opinion though... Do you how many people in marriages will want to take that "leap of faith" because the world accepted an actress CRAZY scene(her choice)? They should have kept that info to themselves bro...strictly to themselves.

I get you point.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Goldfaze1: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
This Omotala get heart sha, after one chairman sex you very well inside the movie you con still bring the movie come naija come tell you husband make he come make una go launch am Ahh!!! waiten be that he husband name? make I make sure say non of my child answer that name b4 e turn mumu like the him.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Davidlekkzy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Age is not on ha syd anymore
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by stilldoingokay(f): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My heart goes out to this man who has been effeminated by his wife.

To think he will still shake hands with Wale Ojo...a man who made his wife moan all in the name of movie-acting.

Shame on these sissy husbands.

No man with a good sense of self-dignity will debase himself by getting married to a 'public property'

public property guy you wicked ooh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by kally90(f): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think he will still shake hands with Wale Ojo...a man who made his wife moan all in the name of movie-acting.

No man with a good sense of self-dignity will debase himself by getting married to a 'public property'
it's just an act.It's not real man,buckle up.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by oluwaahmed: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Omotola fvck up sha(i mean literally). Wch kain hubby be dat sef, wey no get control of een wife. Na so afonja women dey do sha, marriage no be anytin 4 wer dem dey.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Houseofglam7(f): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
eyinjuege:

She's not yet 40years na.

If Joke had a child the age Omotola did, Joke's child will probably be older than her
I know jare
But make auntie just tone am down small grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ozoono(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pheals:
ashewo --:yes / no
they will call u enemy of progress... hmmm
just leave her alone... only the poor called the rich -- richualists lolz
not all them guys! .....if u can't afford 80k make up for your babe let her go! u shouldn't be responsible for rubbish and do d ashewo .she is materialistic, probably not a wife material to u

work hard till expensive become cheap not waya waya like what 9ice said...
i jst pity ur life
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by jumpampass(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

but wait oooh.... did you mean wale ojo actually bleeped this woman punna? because ayam not understanding!!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Khez: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
With her very ugly son!was he adopted?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by PDPGuy: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
baddosky1:
I wonder how her children would be comfortable watching their mother artificially humped by a guy while nude on a big screen with hundreds of viewers watching. Tufiakwaaaa!! undecided
The movie should be rated PG-18 (or 17). Such a rating would prevent kids from watching the movie at a theater.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by jhudit(f): 2:58am On Jul 09, 2017
majekdom2:
No be by sex scene ooo. She should go ask Mary Njoku of ROK how she is doing her wonders. That lady is brilliant. She is the type bible talks about when it said give a virtuous woman your business and she turns it into an empire. This lady came in not so long into the industry but we see how she has changed it. Sex sells but there are many more things that sell more than sex in any facet of life. That's great ideas with creativity skills.

Mary has actually been there for long...just like Annie Idiabia, she never had her breakthrough.

Till she got married to the IrokoTV guy and established ROK tv.
In acting, she wouldn't even be in top 100...but she is a good and innovative business woman. We all love what she is doing with ROk.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by kilode100(f): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
Cute family smiley

Btw watsup with her son's dada He is looking so razz sad

I wonder why her 1st daughter is always off the scene tho.

Go through her Instagram page and you Will understand . Her spoken and written English is horrible .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
kilode100:

Go through her Instagram page and you Will understand . Her spoken and written English is horrible .
huh shocked

Omosexy's daughter?

I dnt blive u sad
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
jhudit:

Mary has actually been there for long...just like Annie Idiabia, she never had her breakthrough.

Till she got married to the IrokoTV guy and established ROK tv.
In acting, she wouldn't even be in top 100...but she is a good and innovative business woman. We all love what she is doing with ROk.
she never had a breakthrough because of the mediocrity that held the industry bound for many years. Because she didn't agree to act nude scenes perhaps. Is she not still acting and doing it well now. I would have expected Omotola to have a business in the movie industry like ROK. Well each to his own.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by kilode100(f): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
sinaj:
huh shocked

Omosexy's daughter?

I dnt blive u sad

@tolar-ek

Enjoy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Son, Daughter, Husband At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by sinaj(f): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
kilode100:

@tolar-ek

Enjoy cheesy
wow! This is really unbelievable!

She always look odd amongst dem nd it got me wondering if she is their nanny.

Btw how are u sure this isn't a fake acct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.