Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. (1061 Views)

SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man / Lady Calls Out Police Officer Who Almost Got Her Crushed Because He Wanted Bribe / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2017
So, I want people to learn from my bitter experience as I almost got scammed. I will go straight to the point.

The Aboki showed me the amount of dollars I needed. I checked them and they were all real dollars so I decided to transfer the naira into his account.

As we were waiting for him to receive the alert, he kept the dollars back into the bag he brought them from. Unknowing to me that he has another bundle in the bag which comprises of real and counterfeit dollars mixed together.

Immediately he got the alert, he gave me that very mixed bundle. When I noticed the strange look in his face and how he wanted me to quickly keep the dollars like I was a baby, I decided to check the money again. WTF! There were counterfeit dollars in-between. My eyes were wide open and my legs were shaking.

Come see drama o! The Aboki started shouting Barawo! Barawo!
I shouted too at the top of my voice and held his native. People gathered to hear us out. Aboki said I used juju to change the money he gave me. They searched me and then they searched him too. That was when they saw a fresh bundle of genuine dollars with him.

I got the police involved. the aboki admitted and begged me not to take him to court. He was asked to return my money which he did.

Na my bitter experience be that o.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. by dayowunmi(m): 2:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Thank God you were smart.
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. by westive21(m): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2017
AND U CALL DAT ONE BITTER EXPERINCE...
I KNOW SAY IF NA FOR NORTH THE ABOKI DAT BARAWO...EHEN... DEM FOR BUSHER YOU LIKE GOAT
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. by alcmene: 6:12am On Jul 08, 2017
You would have milked the mallam dry by by increasing the amount agreed on.

No be wan scam you? why not capitalize on the situation and make extra dollars out of the id1ot
Re: How I Almost Got Scammed By An Aboki. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2017
westive21:
AND U CALL DAT ONE BITTER EXPERINCE...
I KNOW SAY IF NA FOR NORTH THE ABOKI DAT BARAWO...EHEN... DEM FOR BUSHER YOU LIKE GOAT
it's a bitter experience o. If no be for God, Wisdom and the patient crowd, them for roast me cos there were lots of other Aboki there too.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

9mobile (etisalat) Is Stealing My Data Balance / Armed Robbers Attack Diamond Bank In Anambra,shoot Bus Driver Dead(graphic Pics) / Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (plus 18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.