Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,945 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! (4303 Views)

South East, Delta And Criminality - Gov Obiano / See Why Buharis Asset Declaration Is A Deception / Revealed: How Arthur Eze Used Tony Nwoye To Spite Andy Ubah…nwoye’s Criminality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
OP and his ilks,

Your paymaster surely have very bad sense of judgment to have recruited novices like you to do this silly errand.

For God sake, please get a better day time job and quit this silly thankless dirty job.

Go back to your paymaster{s} and tell them that NLanders are too discerning for this type of cheap

Go back to your romance section and enjoy
whatever your fantasies bring your way.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by chosen04(f): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
Its obvious "Fashola's success" is courtesy of our western media houses.

***These guys have a way of making a hero out of a thief, if you are in their good book. And vice verse.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by forpeace: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
ilugunboy:

OP and his ilks,

Your paymaser surely have very bad sense of judgment to have recruited novices like you to do this silly errand.

For God sake, please get a better day time job and quit this silly thankless dirty job.

Go back to your paymaster{s} and tell them that NLanders are too discerning for this type of cheap talk.

Apparently your likes were not invited to debate here. . .we are seeking objective and independent minded people who can honestly state why fashola is over pampered and why even after five days he has not released any official statement about the allegations levelled against him. . .Like it has become a crime to speak about fashola. .are we not supposed to checkmate our leaders and check their excesses? ?is fashola now beyond checks and balances?

Your whims are stereotype ,cliche and overflogged.  .by paymaster i'm assuming you mean BOLA TINUBU. . .How foolish of you not to be able to come up with something more original. . .all the time derail the discussion and kill it by pointing fingers at BOLA TINUBU. . .such ignorance. .

Pls this thread is for people to genuinely speak abt how fashola's govt has improved society.  , what projects has he done? shikena! !

@ chosen04: youre probably right. .all the airtime they paid for on CNN and the likes are helping them
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ayettymama(f): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
YOU PEOPLE ARE MONKEYS!!!

TINUBU STARTED THIS AND STARTED THAT!

HE STARTED BUT THE 4EYED MONKEY NEVA FINISHED IT!!!!

ITS NOT UR FAULT-FASHOLA SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT IT

SEEMING SOME OF YOU LIKE SWIMMING IN DIRT!

KMT

THIS IS ONE THING I HATE

SOMEONE IS DOING OBVIOUS GOOD FOR THE SOCIETY YET U PEOPLE STILL COMPLAIN

HABA

NO WONDER THE COUNRTY IS BACKWARD AND THE PRESIDENT IS ON PERMANANT VACATION
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by forpeace: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2010
ayettymama:

SOMEONE IS DOING OBVIOUS GOOD FOR THE SOCIETY YET U PEOPLE STILL COMPLAIN

HABA

NO WONDER THE COUNRTY IS BACKWARD AND THE PRESIDENT IS ON PERMANANT VACATION
BRF government awarded part of Western Avenue (Funsho Williams Road), about 2 kilometres road for N7.7 billion just between Abalti Barracks and Costain. And without the construction of any bridges, the project was carried out by Julius Berger. This project must certainly be investigated.

Yes he is fnishing projects but at an inflated amount. . .are you saying it is acceptable by you if a governor does a job but misappropriates funds while at it?

that is unacceptable by me
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by Justcash(m): 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Most Nigerians are anatgonistic to progress. I don't know  If it is due to illiteracy or if it is a curse!

El rufai came performed wonders and was paid back like a criminal, while all the original armed robbers are being hailed and aided.

Ribadu went through the same thing, he is still in exile

Soludo performed a near miracle in the banking sector, created millions of jobs and he ended up being called a thief. In his place a man that has no clue was appointed. We know the result.

Now, it is Fashola that is a problem to these sycophants. Why don't they channell their energies towards liberating dead states like Oyo, Ogun, Abia etc. Why are they trying to pick faults from a progressive man. If Donald duke was attacked this way would he have achieved what he did in Cross river state? Or do you think that he did not steal? It is the political system in place that causes such curruption, not necessarilly the will of the man that is the Governor. Tinubu Built a currupt system that will ensure that he benefits financially from Lagos state for eternity, Like Orji Uzor Kalu did in Abia state.

I am 100% sure that the root of this ploy against Fashola is his unwillingness to allow Tinubus curruption to thrive freely.

About that Helicopter and Yatch issue, you need to look beyond Fashola to understand why they are very inefficient or Non-functional.

No wonder he said that he may not run for a second term. He saw these things before now. Even Obama will be severly tempted and may be frustrated  by the looting Machinery that these wicked god-fathers put in place to ensure a steady siphoning of public funds.

Chai Nigeria!!!!
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by forpeace: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2010
@ Just cash:If i understand you youre saying that the likes of donald duke that performed also have to steal? ?i dont agree with you. . .but what about the case of fashola who hasnt performed and has been accused of stealing trillions?

if you say he has indeed performed while stealing pls kindly tell us the things he has done
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by chosen04(f): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
Justcash:

Most Nigerians are anatgonistic to progress. I don't know If it is due to illiteracy or if it is a curse!

El rufai came performed wonders and was paid back like a criminal, while all the original armed robbers are being hailed and aided.

Ribadu went through the same thing, he is still in exile

Soludo performed a near miracle in the banking sector, created millions of jobs and he ended up being called a thief. In his place a man that has no clue was appointed. We know the result.

Now, it is Fashola that is a problem to these sycophants. Why don't they channell their energies towards liberating dead states like Oyo, Ogun, Abia etc. Why are they trying to pick faults from a progressive man. If Donald duke was attacked this way would he have achieved what he did in Cross river state? Or do you think that he did not steal? It is the political system in place that causes such curruption, not necessarilly the will of the man that is the Governor. Tinubu Built a currupt system that will ensure that he benefits financially from Lagos state for eternity, Like Orji Uzor Kalu did in Abia state.

I am 100% sure that the root of this ploy against Fashola is his unwillingness to allow Tinubus curruption to thrive freely.

About that Helicopter and Yatch issue, you need to look beyond Fashola to understand why they are very inefficient or Non-functional.

No wonder he said that he may not run for a second term. He saw these things before now. Even Obama will be severly tempted and may be frustrated by the looting Machinery that these wicked god-fathers put in place to ensure a steady siphoning of public funds.

Chai Nigeria!!!!

Any need for this lengthy essay?

I can you believe that Lagos state govt under Fashola has not found it worthy to even immortalise GANI!

Pls dont ask me why cos the reason(S) will shock you.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by Justcash(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
forpeace:

@ Just cash:If i understand you youre saying that the likes of donald duke that performed also have to steal? ?i dont agree with you. . .but what about the case of fashola who hasnt performed and has been accused of stealing trillions?
if you say he has indeed performed while stealing pls kindly tell us the things he has done

I have not been in Nigeria this year, but I have seen the change in Oshodi, I have seen beautiful street lights,  I have seen the decongestion of roads to make way for free flow of traffic, I have seen completed and nice roads (The fact the Tinubu didn't complete them shows his inefficiency), I have seen the intorduction of world class taxis (With functional meters) and air conditioned buses, I have seen traffic lights being obeyed, I have seen people using the fly overs more, I have seen an improvement in state police, I have seen an increase in state revenue, I have seen a gradual change of Lagos from a slum to a beautiful state, I have seen an actual step taken towards introducing an enviable rail system, I have seen a change of dirty and Notorious markets into markets with beautiful structures (Oluwole, computer village etc), I have seen construction of enviable structures and approval of many other ones, I have seen a gradual attraction of foriegners to cultural celebrations like Eyo festival and christmas carnivals, I have seen genuine moves towards changing Ghettos like Mushin, I have seen a proper global advertisement of Lagos state in good light,  See I can continue all Night.

Give that guy a Chance. Go and Fight OGD, MR Tura and Theodore Orji. Leave people that are atleast doing something!
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2010
@justcash

i agree with u. i have seen and will not lie to myself.
a lot of folks like the idea of abandon projects, too bad BRF did not abandon Tinubu's project if not that would have been the bone of contention

i have seen things change in Lagos and i would continue to See and i will not lie to my self.

show me another governor

when Tinubu was in power lagos was a Den for Area Boys, i can totally agree that BRF have transformed Oshodi and other areas. if u r asking why ur local street roads are not being done, go and ask ur LGA chairman thats his Job and not BRF.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by rebranded(m): 4:01pm On Feb 01, 2010
Justcash:

Most Nigerians are anatgonistic to progress. I don't know  If it is due to illiteracy or if it is a curse!
I wonder too oh

Well said Justcase and kaecy OP and his people should use their energy to fight the Governors that are busy stealing public funds instead of coming here and putting down a man doing his best to make his state better.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by kuramo: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2010
To the two amateurs named ybab and forpeace respectively, i say you are one and the same idiot.

You cannot fool the good folks on Nairaland with your pathetic attempt.  ybab who claims to be female was surprised when NL's automated filter changed his disgusting reference to a female puss y to kitten juice, how can someone who claims to be female make such a misogynistic comment.

You have been paid by your godfather Tinubu to attempt dishing out political dirt and ridiculous insinuations about Fashola, all in the name of opposition research. Even those who are not in the same political camp as Fashola will dismiss your foolish rantings as those a rabid dog that has been fed some prion infected meat.

It's easy to see why the morally corrupt Tinubu will use you as his proxy on Nairaland, Fashola has deprived him of his monthly loot in the guise of tax collection services.

No matter how hard you try, those whose lives have been affected positively by the actions and vision of Fashola know who to believe. Go and get a life.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ayettymama(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
i will prefer a man doing good to swallow my money than a man doin nothing!

if fashola did absolutely nothing none of you would complain!
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by babapupa: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2010
blacksta:

Dont worry the chief spokesperson (baba pupa will soon visit your thread)

Why waste my time on a couple of nuisance and illiterates?,
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by Abagworo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
sjeezy8:

Lol I think its funny that no one ever heard or seen any post or atleast recent, in the political section by

forpeace
ybab

Until this issue of Fashola vs Tinubu came up, not to mention Ive never seen anyone so much up Tinubus backside like these two or what ever.

haha.me too.the politics section has some familiar credible names that we know.e be like say political stooges don infilterate nairaland.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by skyone(m): 5:50pm On Feb 01, 2010
Nigerians are the creator of their own problem in fact they love to romance instability, currption etc they love it.

Forpeace
rooted out how cunning this so called Fashola is and even went far as given you the opportunity to name just one project Fashola has started or completed; not a single person can name one, yet you all believe Fashola is the solution to Lagos problem. Why are some people so blind yet they claim they passed through secondary school at least or why are some people just cant reason yet they called themselves graduates, why?

FASHOLA IS CURRENTLY A FAILURE TO LAGOS STATE as long as he remain adamant  to the under-development of Lagos state. He is a silent crook.

and note he has several houses in Lagos, London and Maryland USA source sahara news
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by aloyemeka2: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
chosen04:

Its obvious "Fashola's success" is courtesy of our western media houses.

***These guys have a way of making a hero out of a thief, if you are in their good book. And vice verse.

Of course every leader needs the media to strike his/her ego. I am not sure they were doing it due to sycophancy rather, I think they wanted to place him on a pedestal he can't afford to walk away from. That is the genesis of the problem he is having with Tinubu. He is trying so hard to live up to expectation but the powers that put him there could careless because they want their dividend back. Come to think of it, why should Tinubu want Fashola praised for the same job he never got any accolades for?. That will dwindle him and if care is not taken, it will also dwindle his political power and strnghold in Lagos state.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by aloyemeka2: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
skyone:

FASHOLA IS CURRENTLY A FAILURE TO LAGOS STATE as long as he remain adamant  to the under-development of Lagos state. He is a silent crook.

and note he has several houses in Lagos, London and Maryland USA source sahara news

Proof please and stop releasing gas without proper information.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by skyone(m): 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2010
aloy-emeka:

Proof please and stop releasing gas without proper information.

which one is gas or gasoline, by the way are you contradicting yourself by insinuating Fashola is the messiah for Lagos state or are you clueless to the media called SAHARA NEWS where you will find mega structures own by Nigerian politicians which one please undecided
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ybab: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
Na wa oh. Why are some people calling me names, saying am a 'he' or am the original poster.

Simple thread. Simple question.

Name projects fashola is currently embarking on.

Other governors like gbenga Daniel, na another matter for another day.

Like I said, just name projects fashola is currently embarking on.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by skyone(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
ybab:

Na wa oh. Why are some people calling me names, saying am a 'he' or am the original poster.

Simple thread. Simple question.

Name projects fashola is currently embarking on.

Other governors like gbenga Daniel, na another matter for another day.

Like I said, just name projects fashola is currently embarking on.

Simple.

But some wont reason but rather bring out their ignorance.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by forpeace: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
chosen04:

I can you believe that Lagos state govt under Fashola has not found it worthy to even immortalise GANI!
Pls dont ask me why cos the reason(S) will shock you.

Fashola appears to be too busy squandering our money. . .his wife apparently travels with 30million naira cash as allowance for her trip even if the trip is to last only two days. . .if that isnt corruption what is? is she travelling to bring goods for sale or is she going to buy cars?

Justcash:

I have not been in Nigeria this year, but I have seen the change in Oshodi, I have seen beautiful street lights,  I have seen the decongestion of roads to make way for free flow of traffic, I have seen completed and nice roads (The fact the Tinubu didn't complete them shows his inefficiency), I have seen the intorduction of world class taxis (With functional meters) and air conditioned buses, I have seen traffic lights being obeyed, I have seen people using the fly overs more, I have seen an improvement in state police, I have seen an increase in state revenue, I have seen a gradual change of Lagos from a slum to a beautiful state, I have seen an actual step taken towards introducing an enviable rail system, I have seen a change of dirty and Notorious markets into markets with beautiful structures (Oluwole, computer village etc), I have seen construction of enviable structures and approval of many other ones, I have seen a gradual attraction of foriegners to cultural celebrations like Eyo festival and christmas carnivals, I have seen genuine moves towards changing Ghettos like Mushin, I have seen a proper global advertisement of Lagos state in good light,  See I can continue all Night.

Give that guy a Chance. Go and Fight OGD, MR Tura and Theodore Orji. Leave people that are atleast doing something!

Oshodi ,i give it to Fash. .great job there.although it took him 1.5billion naira to get it done?i could have demolished oshodi for 10million if i were governor

.As for roads? LASTMA doing their job friend. .LASTMA created by you know who. .A lot of roads were completed before Tinubu left office . .a bit too many too mention here. .there ones you see being newly completed had already reached an advanced stage before 2007 and all was already in  motion including funding. . so where is the Fashola magic here? apart from taking advantage of the uncompleted projects and using them as an opportunity to inflate already existing contracts for personal gains
The BRF government recklessly increased and paid over 60%  increase on the LASU – IBA road awarded by the Bola Tinubu government for N6.2 billion but was jerked up to N10 billion less than 2 weeks that BRF came on board.
Also, the Tinubu administration awarded the construction of City Hall for N2.3 billion. BRF only changed the floor tiles to marble tiles and increased the contract sum to N5.2 billion. This project was increased by 126%.

World class taxis? ?ok nice cabs. . .operated and financed by private entrepreneurs. .any big deal in that?anyone with money can do business with govt.

People had always used the flyovers since they were sternly enforced in tinubu's tenure . .

What markets are you seeing being transformed?in your imaginations? or the very much uncompleted tejuoso mkt which is a current subject of controvery?
till on Fashola & Lagos: Tejuosho Market Phase II is a Project Designed and to be built by MDMC for N2.3billion. The shops were to be sold for about N2-3million each.MDMC was forced by Lagos State Government to sell the Project to Tunji Olowolafe for a pantry sum of N35m (instead of their Claim of N152m). Tunji Olowolafe is now executing the project at N5billion and selling the shops at N6million each!

What are the imaginary genuine moves youve seen at transforming mushin? is it the mushin expressway tinubu awarded while in office? ?or what?

rebranded:

OP and his people should use their energy to fight the Governors that are busy stealing public funds instead of coming here and putting down a man doing his best to make his state better.

Im only trying to keep my governor on his toes and make him accountable so we dont fall asleep to his charms while he milks the state dry

ayettymama:

i will prefer a man doing good to swallow my money than a man doin nothing!

if fashola did absolutely nothing none of you would complain!

My brother,i dont want anyone swallowing my money at all. . better he return it to state coffers as unspent funds tilll the truly God sent person comes to use it wisely

babapupa:

Why waste my time on a couple of nuisance and illiterates?,

I know you work for the government here in lagos.i have seen your posts and pics and i can tell they are from the source. . .if you have projects to list here be my guest. , apparently you dont thats why the easy excuse.are you one of the pa's indicted in the report?

Also between January and June 2009, BRF’s Chief of Staff and PAs expended N290 million in sending TEXT Messages and phone CALLS on their lines.

skyone:

Nigerians are the creator of their own problem in fact they love to romance instability, currption etc they love it.

Forpeace
rooted out how cunning this so called Fashola is and even went far as given you the opportunity to name just one project Fashola has started or completed; not a single person can name one, yet you all believe Fashola is the solution to Lagos problem. Why are some people so blind yet they claim they passed through secondary school at least or why are some people just cant reason yet they called themselves graduates, why?

My brother,leave them to their ignorance. .i will not let a governor's charm and press purchase blind me from the truth . .as glaring as it is in the publication of last week.

aloy-emeka:

Of course every leader needs the media to strike his/her ego. I am not sure they were doing it due to sycophancy rather, I think they wanted to place him on a pedestal he can't afford to walk away from. That is the genesis of the problem he is having with Tinubu. He is trying so hard to live up to expectation but the powers that put him there could careless because they want their dividend back. Come to think of it, why should Tinubu want Fashola praised for the same job he never got any accolades for?. That will dwindle him and if care is not taken, it will also dwindle his political power and strnghold in Lagos state.

It appears to me that fashola bought the media on his own
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ayettymama(f): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^ the only solution is go and bring back tinubu then??

personally i think fashola should stop wasting his time on the state of ingrates and run for president!

did u not hear of the bridges that were falling down?? because they were cheap!!

all over the country brand new projects are worn out and crumbling

here in london the gov.t will use 10million naira to build a COMMON STAIRCASE in front of a block of flates!!

i am no engineer but im sure it takes alot of money to build and maintain complex structures

here the got spends BILLIONS OF POUNDS on simple mentainence

the bible has said it, fools rejoice in wickedness

if they are not bein tied down like goats and stripped of all rights they are not happy!
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ayettymama(f): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^ kmt i sed staircase

i meant wheelchair ramp

a staircase will even cost more
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ybab: 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
Yes, here in UK we can see the end results of the billions of pounds spent on mainteanace. Can we say same for Lagos, NO.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by illusion2: 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2010
Tho' I really would prefer to avoid this thread ,but I can't help but comment on this joker ,for the record again

[size=48pt]forpeace = ybab[/size]

& ybab is not female as 'she' opined earlier,proof below:

kuramo:

You cannot fool the good folks on Nairaland with your pathetic attempt. ybab who claims to be female was surprised when NL's automated filter changed his disgusting reference to a female puss y to kitten juice, how can someone who claims to be female make such a misogynistic comment.

More to come. ,

No one is saying you shouldn't criticise Fashola,by all means hold all political leaders accountable. But your thread is obviously biased.

Go back to your yahoo-yahoo spam mails my dear,you'll get more traction from those. cheesy
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by ayettymama(f): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^ lol
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by aloyemeka2: 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
forpeace:

@ Just cash:If i understand you youre saying that the likes of donald duke that performed also have to steal? ?i dont agree with you. .[size=14pt] .but what about the case of fashola who hasnt performed and has been accused of stealing trillions?
[/size]

I don't believe Fashola stole trillions. Here's my stand on fashola:

1. Is he performing as a governor: Yes

2. Is he corrupt: I don't know but the hand of Tinubu in his election is enough to make me worry because a snake cannot give birth to a dove.

3. Should we overlook his flaws because he performs: No

4. Is his rift with Tinubu a ploy by the latter to destabilize his government because he is not making his millions again: Yes

5.  What is Fashola's greatest mistake: To accept help from the devil. You cannot serve two masters at a time.

6. Is Fashola the best governor in Nigeria: May be or may be not because other governors are doing things in their own capacity. Lagos state has more internal revenue than every other state in Nigeria besides, Fashola is yet to embark on a capital intensive project apart from road repairs which other governors do in their respective states.

7. Why the Hype about Fashola: The  Media and other Nigerians who dwell in  mediocrity are appalled by his performance. I will not blame them because the haven't seen a thing like this in a long time. Nevertheless, there is nothing he is doing differently than his Taraba, Enugu and Rivers counterparts.

8. Did Fashola buy the media over: I don't think so.

9. Will I vote for him again: Yes

10. Will I be disappointed if he is found to be a crook: Not really.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by violent(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
Yes he is fnishing projects but at an inflated amount. . .are you saying it is acceptable by you if a governor does a job but misappropriates funds while at it?

"Fashola spends 1 trillion naira on shoes every month"  grin
"Every morning Fashola eats breakfast worth 300,000 naira"
"Lagos state goverment rakes in an estimate of 20 billion naira monthly and 75 percent of it is used in paying Educational levy for BRT's children"

You see? anyone can come up with news, if you don't have evidence then shut your friggin mouth and stop rubbing your stupidity on other Nairalanders.
You want evidence of what BRT has done so far? take a cab and move around Lagos starting your Journey from Oshodi, i hope before the end of the day, you will be opening another thread.
and who gives a flying rat's arse if project are executed at an inflated amount, why not direct your energy to states where projects are not carried out at all and yet reported as completed. . . I present to you the ol' Oyo empire as an appropriate case study.
If someone has done his job to ease to suffering of the masses, even though he didnt initiate the project, the right thing to do is put your dirty hands together and clap for him, and if you can't, then shut your mouth and pretend you don't exist.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by hatch: 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
aloy-emeka:

I don't believe Fashola stole trillions. Here's my stand on fashola:

1. Is he performing as a governor: Yes

2. Is he corrupt: I don't know but the hand of Tinubu in his election is enough to make me worry because a snake cannot give birth to a dove.

3. Should we overlook his flaws because he performs: No

4. Is his rift with Tinubu a ploy by the latter to destabilize his government because he is not making his millions again: Yes

5.  What is Fashola's greatest mistake: To accept help from the devil. You cannot serve two masters at a time.

6. Is Fashola the best governor in Nigeria: May be or may be not because other governors are doing things in their own capacity. Lagos state has more internal revenue than every other state in Nigeria besides, Fashola is yet to embark on a capital intensive project apart from road repairs which other governors do in their respective state.

7. Why the Hype about Fashola: The  Media and other Nigerians who dwell in  mediocrity and are appalled by his performance. I will not blame them because the haven't seen a thing like this in a long time. Nevertheless, there is nothing he is doing differently than his Taraba, Enugu and Rivers counterparts.

8. Did Fashola buy the media over: I don't think so.

9. Will I vote for him again: Yes

10. Will I be disappointed if he is found to be a crook: Not really.

Well said,it can't be better put. If BRF is not a saint as put,he is human and has certainly made an impact.

violent:

"Fashola spends 1 trillion naira on shoes every month"  grin
"Every morning Fashola eats breakfast worth 300,000 naira"
"Lagos state goverment rakes in an estimate of 20 billion naira monthly and 75 percent of it is used in paying Educational levy for BRT's children"

You see? anyone can come up with f.ucking news, if you don't have evidence then shut your friggin mouth and stop rubbing your stupidity on other Nairalanders.
You want evidence of what BRT has done so far? take a fcking cab and move around Lagos starting your Journey from Oshodi, i hope before the end of the day, you will be opening another thread.
and who gives a flying rat's arse if project are executed at an inflated amount, why not direct your energy to states where projects are not carried out at all and yet reported as completed. . . I present to you the ol' Oyo empire as an appropriate case study.
If someone has done his job to ease to suffering of the masses, even though he didnt initiate the project, the right thing to do is put your dirty hands together and clap for him, and if you can't, then shut your fcking mouth and pretend you don't exist.

Let's leave these jobless faceless people who don't have evidence yet run their mouths like broken pit latrines. Yet they ask us to show projects carried out by BRF as if they are blind bats that go about the streets of lagos with their eyes inside their back pockets
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
forpeace:

WHAT BOTHERS ME MOST IN THIS FASHOLA SCENARIO IS THAT IN THE FACE OF ALL THE ALARMING ALLEGATIONS LEVELLED AGAINST HIM IN A NATIONAL NEWSPAPER WHERE THE WRITERS LEFT THEIR FULL NAMES AND CONTACT DETAILS TO PROVE THEY ARE NOT FACELESS,FASHOLA WOULD NOT RESORT TO A PUBLIC STATEMENT OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO RESPOND TO THE ALLEGATIONS. . . HE WILL FURTHER ATTEMPT TO USE PROPAGANDA AND SELL AN IDEA THAT IT IS HIS ENEMY FROM BOURDILLON WHO IS AFTER HIM. . .IS THIS NOT A STYLISH WAY TO DODGE A RESPONSE TO ALLEGATIONS WHICH ARE STILL SUBSISITNG?

FASHOLA IS FAR FROM A SAINT. . .HE'S A MAN IN AN IRON MASK. .AND GRADUALLY THE MASK WILL COME OFF.

I know the matter pain you pass anybody else in Nigeria.

However, be that as it may, the fact that Fashola is classier than you, isnt a crime.

He doesnt have to stoop to your level and be exchanging words with some cowardly nonentities who cant accomplish squat.

And even if he decides to do so, he's still way more of an achiever than you and yours can ever be even in ten thousand years.

So plz give us a rest from your shouting and capital letters and stop banging your keyboard in medicated frustration.

what a slowpoke you are.

national newspaper ko, national tissue paper ni.
Re: Fashola:-deception And Criminality At It's Highest||Lagosians wake up ! by onyengbu1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
[size=13pt]forpeace = ybab[/size]
I completely agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Halliburton Scam: 49 Lawyers Sue Efcc For ‘protecting’ Obasanjo / Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? / Muslims Are Not Happy - Jeff Foxworthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.