Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? (1533 Views)

Who Is The Most Performing Minister In Nigeria In The Outgoing Cabinet? / Best Performing Senators In Nigeria's 8th National Assembly / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Enn214(m): 6:55am On Jul 08, 2017
Who are the best, & worst performing ministers currently??
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by ehinmowo: 6:59am On Jul 08, 2017
me! Minister of my personal affairs

#cawid.com

1 Like

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by marsoden: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2017
You are asking for "the best performing" as if any of them is even performing at all.

1 Like

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by kaywon22(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Baba Tunde Raji Fashola is d best minister so far.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by bewla(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2017
how many them b self
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by GQman: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2017
None.

Kemi has focus her energy in the salon than Nigeria economy.

Lai Mohammed has gone to Hell to lear propaganda from Josef Goebbels the Nazi chief Propagandist.

Fashola has become Baba ele ron the meat shearer since he is sharing the budget with legislathieves

Fayemi is an Alien and has gone back to his planet.

Ngige is also an alien and has followed Fayemi in that space ship.

Enelmah, this man has gone back to private practise because the last time we saw him was in NASS ministerial confirmation.

Will update others when it gets to fp

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by ipobarecriminals: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
sad angry undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
kaywon22:
sad
kaywon22:
Make 2019 show biko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Montaque(m): 7:39am On Jul 08, 2017
if the foundation is faulty, what will the righteous do?

1 Like

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Enn214(m): 7:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Montaque:
if the foundation is faulty, what will the righteous do?

...runn 4 dear life!
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Jimgil(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
am the best
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Syphax(m): 7:49am On Jul 08, 2017
kaywon22:
Tunde wetin? If I catch you.
It's like your brain has gone on strike

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Blackfire(m): 7:59am On Jul 08, 2017
The best minister is the hardworking minister of petroleum... President buhari.

The worst minister is fashola minister of darkness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by 989900: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2017
Fashola or Kachikwu.
I wish these 2 were president and vice.
They are pacesetters and 'goaldiggers'.
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Qmerit(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2017
The minister for Petroleum. ( Ibe Kachukwu)
Petrol price stable...availability....any where u go, kero price crashed, gas price crashed...
I give it to him.....i used to buy black market for 300-400 a litre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by ikorodureporta: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2017
How abt the yam-exporting-animal-census minister cheesy
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Apostle suleman
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Enn214(m): 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mynd44
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Enn214(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
ikorodureporta:
How abt the yam-exporting-animal-counting minister cheesy
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Ofunaofu: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
Mr Ibe kachukwu
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by Ajibel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
Min. Of state for Petroleum and the Min. Of Power, Works and Housing.
Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by NobleAngell(f): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2017
I think Aunty Kemi is doing a good job, she's always on the news. Amaechi is shuffling between being a minister and being Wike's arch enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister? by RZArecta(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
It will be easier to make a choice when the ministers actually start performing

(1) (Reply)

The Genealogy Of Igbos / Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm / Obasanjo Gives Real Reason Why Boko Haram Was Formed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.