Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm (1527 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / ICC To Investigate Killings In Operation Python Dance / Army To Begin Operation Python Dance III, Others Soon, Says Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by nairavsdollars(f): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank God President Muhammadu Buhari in his wisdom decided to wield the big stick on Nnamdi Kanu and his followers through deployment of soldiers to South East. Kanu is the Genesis of agitations in the country. Now that he has fled, the whole talk of agitations, quit notice has stopped. Even senseless and needless loss of lives by ignorant IPOB youths has also stopped. Buhari; you gat my back on this

4 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by legitnow: 8:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
Or the case is now at the courts both nationally and internationally.

Violence is not a means to actualize Biafra.

If a whole Biafra war in the 1960s did not kill the agitation, u will be naive to think operation python dance achieved anything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Tamass: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
ipob is a terrorist group..and its members are on a one chance

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by zombieHUNTER: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lion Del rat.... Come and see how Biafra is giving your people high blood pressure grin

All they fear the most in life is being left alone with abokkki grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by zombieHUNTER: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tamass:
ipob is a terrorist group..and its members are on a one chance

Can you define a terrorist group....
Olodo ist grade

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Can you define a terrorist group....
Olodo ist grade
Defining it or not doesn't count as every country has its own definition, IPOB has already been defined as a terrorist group by Nigeria, you can as well take it to the bank. If you minutely support any of its activities any longer, you would be branded a terrorist and hope you know what that means if you are caught doing so.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Lion Del rat.... Come and see how Biafra is giving your people high blood pressure grin

All they fear the most in life is being left alone with abokkki grin
Comical is all I can say, high blood pressure to who when your director ran for dear life on hearing the sound of Christmas knockout.
You sound Somali Jew to me anyways

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by zombieHUNTER: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Defining it or not doesn't count as every country has its own definition for things

Really...... So my biafran definition of yyeske is a dunce
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by gidgiddy: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Thank God President Muhammadu Buhari in his wisdom decided to wield the big stick on Nnamdi Kanu and his followers through deployment of soldiers to South East. Kanu is the Genesis of agitations in the country. Now that he has fled, the whole talk of agitations, quit notice has stopped. Even senseless and needless loss of lives by ignorant IPOB youths has also stopped. Buhari; you gat my back on this

Look at this one praising his president and government for doing a good job at dictatorship, disregard for the rule of law, murder, illegality and military brutality.

And when Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo, some people wonder why
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Really...... So my biafran definition of yyeske is a dunce
Remember I said you are comical, face the topic at hand and you are beating about the bush. Why did your director run away like a fugitive he is?

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by zombieHUNTER: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Comical is all I can say, high blood pressure to who when your director ran for dear life on hearing the sound of Christmas knockout.
You sound Somali Jew to me anyways
Can you live without surfing a biafran thread
Talk more about a biafran nation

Say the truth grin
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
gidgiddy:

Look at this one praising his president and government for doing a good job at dictatorship, disregard for the rule of law, murder, illegality and military brutality.

And when Kanu calls Nigeria a zoo, some people wonder why
Where were you when kanu called for the killing of other citizens, boasting of bringing back the head of the president, intended to burn the country and almost tipping the country into a genocide he has always wanted? I guess you were in Mars then

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by nototribalist: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
so you've admitted that Mazi Nnamdi kanu was giving you foolls high blood pressure. Don't worry more to come
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Can you live without surfing a biafran thread
Talk more about a biafran nation

Say the truth grin
That question should be directed to you anyway, meanwhile where is kanu and why did he run away from the war front like a fugitive lunatic he is?
Biafran nation now? You wish

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by zombieHUNTER: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
That question should be directed to you anyway, meanwhile where is kanu and why did he run away from the war front like a fugitive lunatic he is?
Biafran nation now? You wish
Why not open a thread about it as usual

Maybe you will get answers because am busy
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
so you've admitted that Mazi Nnamdi kanu was giving you foolls high blood pressure. Don't worry more to come
Kanu is too small to rattle the GOC 82division Enugu who sent his small boys to visit kanu how much more Nigeria. Nigeria just gave him a long rope so he can make a fool of himself before she tells the world the lunatic fugitive kanu is.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Why not open a thread about it as usual

Maybe you will get answers because am busy
Excuses, just go charge your phone at that barbershop you go to, eat then come back and mention me
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by akinszz: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by nototribalist: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Kanu is too small to rattle the GOC 82division Enugu who sent his small boys to visit kanu how much more Nigeria. Nigeria just gave him a long rope so he can make a fool of himself before she tells the world the lunatic fugitive kanu is.
meanwhile shekau keep showing the world that Nigerian Army is useless, by killing people till today.

The cowards only show power in civilians. Is that not cowardice.

Meanwhile cameroun Army are even stronger
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by nairavsdollars(f): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
I know many people in the South east who are happy that IPOB’S madness has been curtailed. Even Igbo traders in Lagos warned him not to come to Lagos for rally

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by gidgiddy: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
Where were you when kanu called for the killing of other citizens, boasting of bringing back the head of the president, intended to burn the country and almost tipping the country into a genocide he has always wanted? I guess you were in Mars then

There many dead souls, grieving families, displaced people who wished that Shekau, herdsmen, Niger Delta militants, ISIS had done nothing but talk like Kanu.

Many people would still be alive, many properties secured and millions would not be starving in refugee camps if all agitators had done nothing but talk like Kanu.

You should be thanking Kanu that all he did was talk. The next radical to rise up in Nigeria might not have time for talking, his AK47 and bombs might be the things doing the talking for him.
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
meanwhile shekau keep showing the world that Nigerian Army is useless, by killing people till today.

The cowards only show power in civilians. Is that not cowardice.

Meanwhile cameroun Army are even stronger
Forget others, come show the world that the Nigerian Army is useless in the SE, at least you agree with me that your director is a coward and a lunatic too. You can send emissaries to Shekau to teach you.
That same kanu will be smoked out in due time,

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
gidgiddy:

There many dead souls, grieving families, displaced people who wished that Shekau, herdsmen, Niger Delta militants, ISIS had done nothing but talk like Kanu.

Many people would still be alive, many properties secured and millions would not be starving in refugee camps if all agitators had done nothing but talk like Kanu.

You should be thanking Kanu that all he did was talk. The next radical to rise up in Nigeria might not have time for talking, his AK47 and bombs might be the things doing the talking for him.
Hope you and cowardly kanu won't be behind your keyboards fighting but at the war front live
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Dedetwo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:

I guess fools are easily lured to sleep. This is a calm before the storm. Only the ignoramuses will brand agitation for self-determination as misguided endeavor.
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dedetwo:

I guess fools are easily lured to sleep. This is a calm before the storm. Only the ignoramuses will brand agitation for self-determination as misguided endeavor.
I hope you'd be amongst those bringing the next storm because I hate a situation where those who wants to stir a storm are on land leaving the real ignoramuses at sea. Bring it on, people in Afara Ukwu Umuahia had a taste of the storm weeks back

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
NDỊ OJI ỌNỤ

Now that we have not heard from Nnamdi Kanu,what are the agents of Restructuring doing?

I mean the "intellectuals", "Untouts" and "Unmiscreants" that want Restructuring...

How do you want to achieve your Restructuring,is it by writing grammar?

The Army have created a space for you now...

Bring out all your Strategies,expertise and over sabi which Nnamdi lacks and let's see you now...

It's already past 3 weeks since the only man hindering you guys from achieving Restructuring,which is Nnamdi, was temporarily removed from your way,so that you can display your own know how,yet it looks like Nnamdi went away with your mojo...

You must come out and do something now...

Your time is ticking o...
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by SalamRushdie: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
The calm you see is what is called the lull before the storm
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by TheKingdom: 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:

Where were you when the President went abroad for 90 + days, without giving a rats azz and spending millions of naira to park fleet in London?

Where were you when Fulani hersdmen were killing up and down without anyone being called in for questioning?

Where were you when Awera illiterates were issuing vacancy orders?

Where were you when contracts worth billions in the Petroleum ministry were being siphoned?

You are proud when someone telling you the truth is having a whole army coming to his house in the village, yet your area of Niggers is being exploited by secret groups world wide and putting a fake as Caretaker President doing things behind close doors every time.

Are you not ashamed

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingdom:

Where were you when the President went abroad for 90 + days, without giving a rats azz and spending millions of naira to park fleet in London?

Where were you when Fulani hersdmen were killing up and down without anyone being called in for questioning?

Where were you when Awera illiterates were issuing vacancy orders?

Where were you when contracts worth billions in the Petroleum ministry were being siphoned?

You are proud when someone telling you the truth is having a whole army coming to his house in the village, yet your area of Niggers is being exploited by secret groups world wide and putting a fake as Caretaker President doing things behind close doors every time.

Are you not ashamed
I guess the quit notice, call for killing of Yorubas and Hausas were made yesterday.
GEJ and others have always been abroad for treatment abroad, though not happy with the trend today anyway..
What made the Arewas to issue such quit notice unprovoked?
Fulani herdsmen issues had always been there but IPOB terrorists made it seem as if it started when Buhari came in and how many herdsmen were arrested when GEJ was president, not as if I supported the herdsmen..
Dieziani and GEJ can tell you more about the siphoning of oil.
OBJ should tell you more about Odi in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue.
Go listen to your radio Biafra for your daily dose of lies and propaganda and should be more ashamed of lunatic cowardly Nnamdi kanu and Uche Mefor
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by TheKingdom: 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
Yyeske:
I guess the quit notice, call for killing of Yorubas and Hausas were made yesterday.
GEJ and others have always been abroad for treatment abroad, though not happy with the trend today anyway..
What made the Arewas to issue such quit notice unprovoked?
Fulani herdsmen issues had always been there but IPOB terrorists made it seem as if it started when Buhari came in and how many herdsmen were arrested when GEJ was president, not as if I supported the herdsmen..
Dieziani and GEJ can tell you more about the siphoning of oil.
OBJ should tell you more about Odi in Bayelsa and Zaki Biam in Benue.
Go listen to your radio Biafra for your daily dose of lies and propaganda

This and that has always been there, you repeat over and over as if it is standard practice. Well, yes it is in the Nigger Area where you rightfully belong. How did GEJ, OBJ, BUHARI, and all those quacks get there in the first place?

Rather, how did the Nigger area come into being as well? I'm sure your grandfather led a Great War against her majesty to liberate the land right, or was he granted independence in the same manner a child is granted to go to potty?

You are happy with the country then fine, embrace being a fool in the eyes of the world (that is a Nigger/Nigerian). Embrace excuses for nonsense day in day out.

But we will not X
Re: Thank God For Python Dance... Nigeria Is Now Calm by Yyeske(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
TheKingdom:

This and that has always been there, you repeat over and over as if it is standard practice. Well, yes it is in the Nigger Area where you rightfully belong. How did GEJ, OBJ, BUHARI, and all those quacks get there in the first place?

Rather, how did the Nigger area come into being as well? I'm sure your grandfather led a Great War against her majesty to liberate the land right, or was he granted independence in the same manner a child is granted to go to potty?

You are happy with the country then fine, embrace being a fool in the eyes of the world (that is a Nigger/Nigerian). Embrace excuses for nonsense day in day out.

But we will not X
Yes my father led a great war.
You have no direct answers to my questions anyway.
Nigeria came about independence by diplomacy and not by calling for the killing of the British colonialists as you guys want today for other citizens.
If you can't have a Biafra by diplomacy, you can port to Cameroon or go listen to radio Biafra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wise Quotes That Best Describe Buhari/APC/Cabal Led Incompetent Government / BREAKING: Wike Orders SARS To Vacate Obio-akpor Intl. Market / I'm Happy To Say Buhari's Policies Are Begining To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.