Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch (52246 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Gucci Boy and Big Spender, Hushpuppi shares the picture of the real Patek Phillipe on his wrist.

He shaded Ice Prince and Phyno for wearing the fake version of the wristwatch days ago.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-shows-original-patek-phillipe.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by itspzpics(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Pasidon(m): 7:51am On Jul 08, 2017
OK he got the original one... What else

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:02am On Jul 08, 2017
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.

216 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:03am On Jul 08, 2017
Pasidon:
OK he got the original one... What else
what else?just remain broke.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by axortedbabe(f): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
U no go die again

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by oluwayimika123: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2017
It's only 1 DAT is suffering with low self esteem DAT tries to do show-off of material things. They will always want to show dier village people that dey ve arrived perhaps to intimidate dose DAT ch to b intimidated amongst them

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2017
A new story titled Hushpuppi and his wristwatch Abegi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by HottestFire: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
I like this guy but detest his attitude...

Is that possible, just asking?

9 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by charlesluthor(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
It still tells same time for we dat own d fake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by zubyzion(m): 8:26am On Jul 08, 2017
HottestFire:
I like this guy but detest his attitude...

Is that possible, just asking?

100%

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by newyorks(m): 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Hushkitty what time is gods time which is the best time pls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by phorget(m): 8:29am On Jul 08, 2017
Yes I like the wrist watch,it is different from the conventional ones used by many people. This original watch is own by just few people including myself, the main function of this watch is that it will tell you the exact time for the second coming of Jesus Christ. #yeyedeysmell

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by liftedhigh: 9:52am On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017
oluwayimika123:
It's only 1 DAT is suffering with low self esteem DAT tries to do show-off of material things. They will always want to show dier village people that dey ve arrived perhaps to intimidate dose DAT ch to b intimidated amongst them
a boy from the ghetto has a 40 million naira watch on his wrist. He deserves to show off, my good man.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Afonjanightmare(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2017
In as much as he shows off, he's always on point

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Pasidon(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
I ain't broke fam.. .. And I don't have to show off what I have to the Internet.... .. . And u should learn some respect

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by deepwater(f): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
To be honest, the REAL BIG BOYS in Nigeria do not have socail media presence at all.
Most of them do not know what the user interface of IG, Twitter, snapchat et al looks like.

Enter inside Alaba international market or trade fair, you go see small small igbo boys where dey wear short knicker up and down but still get hundreds of fully loaded containers underway to Nigeria from overseas, controlling millions of dols.

Was it not after evans was captured the internet knew that private individuals could cough out a million dols to regain there freedom without any internet frenzy

If evans kolobi this guy, i swear him go loss, because him no go fit pay

iamrealdeji:
na ritualist you go later marry. why are you hyping Alaba like its an Haven of rich smart men? same alaba where a boy was caught eating human shit and raping goat. I dont idolize ritualists

See this one, ritual dey give money and you dey here?! Boi, quit nollywood, it has skewed your thinking ability.

Igbo boy imported the phone you are using, you bought same with your hard earned coins and come back here to say it is ritual. Of course the ritual is from source and na you do am. Real Deji ko, Ritualist Deji ni undecided
Guy you too dey slow for my liking.

By the way, I am married and not to your type.
We still have sweet men in Nigeria that make too much money legitimately. Hubby is one already, go fix yourself tongue

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by NwaAmaikpe: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Still wondering how many of his kidneys he sold in Malaysia.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by conductor7: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
This guy is an original fooool

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by GossipHeart(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017

That's not the original Patek Philippe watch

It's an iced out Patek Philippe replica, I'm in exotic time piece business

Go to perfectwatches.to you will buy that same watch for $260

The original Patek Philippe is $150,000

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by sotall(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
One question people have refused to ask is " Is hushpuppy 's allegations true?

Is it true Phyno wore a fake wrist watch?

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by dingbang(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is he richer than Dangote?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by whitebeard(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
OK seen

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by akpumping7720(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
is it not to just check time? this guy and his likes keep celebrating unnecessary show off.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Danelo(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dat watch must tell u the time rapture will take place o

Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by iamnicer: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

BUT LETS BE HONEST WITH OURSELVES, EEEH HUSHPUPPI LIVING LIVISH LIFESTYLE ETC

BUT IF PERSON NO GET MONEY TO BUY ORIGINAL SOMETHING , WHY YOU GO BUY FAKE DEY SHOW OFF

WHY NOT KUKU STAY HUMBLE AND HAIL ONES WEY FIT BUY

OUR ARTIST DEM TOO DEY FORM BIG

MONEY FALL ON YOU READING THIS, AMEN

36 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by tomdon(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
What does this puppy do for a living please??
Somebody please bring a big whistle!!!
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by otijah(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.
No mind those fake celebs living fake lives, and if you hit em up with their fake lives, they start attacking u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by silverspringle(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
This guy is so vain.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by pythonkid(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
haters chill

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by whitebeard(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
puppy's zombie

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy / Cossy Orjiakor Engaged To Abel, Her German Boyfriend (Video) / Cute Abiola Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.