Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch (52229 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by spoiltfood: 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
angry angry angry
Who goes this guy self

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by blessedweapon(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
HushKangaroo should reduce his display of articles of ostentation.

#grain of sense fall on him

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by tomdon(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Buh
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by pythonkid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
Is he richer than Dangote?

you never can tell, stop hating
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by wondaboi94(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just be happy! Thats life for me...so hustle and those these things won't get you again
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Myself2(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Taaaa make I hear word there
Who is Ushcuppy,Busshpuppy or whatever for his word to be final on the authenticity or otherwise of a vintage time piece such a Patek Phillipe

He is just a narcissistic prick for crying out loud

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Blackfire(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who born this pikin in Mr ibu s body?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by princechiemekam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Broke Nairalanders ranting........Omo money sure pass oo.

Make I hammer make you see show

E no Easy menh...Bleep poverty

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by abujaArchitect(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by lordpreceey: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to him.
Now that he has shown us the original one, can we have Peace?
Apart from showcasing his rich Gucci collections, I don't know any impact he has made on anybody's life
What is Hus contributions to society self?
Who this puppy even EPP self?
and wetin
he dey act for d film?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by princechiemekam(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
spoiltfood:
angry angry angry
Who goes this guy self
. Oluku......we are talking money, you are capping shit..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by leksmatt(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
this guy sha.. just continue

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by jaychubi: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Abeg hw much is it make I go buy my own e no fit pass 10k naira angry angry angry
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by emerich(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Where is this guy making his money sef, sampling a wrist watch of #103M.......

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by CarterKim(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
phorget:
Yes I like the wrist watch,it is different from the conventional ones used by many people. This original watch is own by just few people including myself, the main function of this watch is that it will tell you the exact time for the second coming of Jesus Christ. #yeyedeysmell

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by leksmatt(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
princechiemekam:
Broke Nairalanders ranting........Omo money sure pass oo.

Make I hammer make you see show

E no Easy menh...Bleep poverty

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by DrSleekQas(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I like his guts
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by IamGobe(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Gucci Boy and Big Spender, Hushpuppi shares the picture of the real Patek Phillipe on his wrist.

He shaded Ice Prince and Phyno for wearing the fake version of the wristwatch days ago.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-shows-original-patek-phillipe.html?m=1

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by enemyofprogress: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who e epp? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Okpabidavid(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol...

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by nwakibie3(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
How do we know that hand is his
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by talk2saintify(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
lol

yhu no ger am sef?

yhu dey make noise

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Jennifer89(f): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
so make money fall on me
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
that's my homie...he only told others to stop wearing fake and dey got angry.

Thank you. Player haters.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Abudu2000(m): 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yh
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by iamnicer: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
tomdon:
What does this puppy do for a living please??
Somebody please bring a big whistle!!!

HES A DEALERSHIP
dont ask me how
THE MONEY KEEPS COMING
lol
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by figure007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't really comment about this guy seriously but someone posted the image of otedola, dangote, and like 4 other big men while celebrating on dangote yacht... All you could see them wear is ordinary shirts and just normal and a plate of meat without wines on the table and they were laughing.. . Real men don't show up. ..alot of guys are richer than this dude but they don't make noise abeg.. .aint hating but maturity is needed

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Abudu2000(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
emerich:
Where is this guy making his money sef, sampling a wrist watch of #103M.......
i dey tell you bro, that aint just a PP but thats the plain one....now some US rappers are associated with certain brands, like rickross getting rolex, birdman known for bugattis....not many rapper dare buy a patek coz the plain one cost more than a fortune...

Hmmm na waoo

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Him dey wear small small children clothes they call am designers, abeggi make him dey one side
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by octintopp: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity... Vanity in Ebenezer obey voice.asanloriasan,ofoloriofo,if him die shey all dis go enter 6feet yard with ham?sense follow you all way dey like material showoff thingz.go touch people's life and make almighty God happy.odabo!!!
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by HiliaryAutos(m): 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hope that watch go tell you when this world go end... If not then it rubbish to me... Am out
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by dollytino4real(f): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
who this horsewiip epp with his watch sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress & Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Preaching (Photos) / Tacha Now Managed By Teebillz / Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.