Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch (52231 Views)

Hushpuppi Shows Off Wards Of Dollar Cash (photo) / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hush Puppi Visit Patek Phillipe Watch On Convoy For Upgrading(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Vanshmuell(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is this guy richer than Bill gate,Zuckerberg, etc

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Gucci Boy and Big Spender, Hushpuppi shares the picture of the real Patek Phillipe on his wrist.

He shaded Ice Prince and Phyno for wearing the fake version of the wristwatch days ago.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/hushpuppi-shows-original-patek-phillipe.html?m=1

Abeg who go teach our youths to boast on being YOUNG GLOBAL CEO like owners of instagram, Facebook etc?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by seangy4konji: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Poverty is a disease. I rebuke it.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
LookAtMe0000:
How many original things do you have ?? Goat.
u are jealous of hushpuppi..monkey.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
bayinq25:
yes oh... by now we for Believe say na kc get those dollars.... thank God say boys no go dey tempted to do illegal.
i dey tell u... fake azz na full the industry. lying azz artists.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keballl:

You are in a very sad state and you don't know yet.
dont try to be funny cos u are not.. grandpa.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
yemimajid:
a boy from the ghetto has a 40 million naira watch on his wrist. He deserves to show off, my good man.
let em know...showing off is a big part in entertainment.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
deepwater:
To be honest, the REAL BIG BOYS in Nigeria do not have socail media presence at all.
Most of them do not know what the user interface of IG, Twitter, snapchat et al looks like.

Enter inside Alaba international market or trade fair, you go see small small igbo boys where dey wear short knicker up and down but still get hundreds of fully loaded containers underway to Nigeria from overseas, controlling millions of dols.

Was it not after evans was captured the internet knew that private individuals could cough out a million dols to regain there freedom without any internet frenzy

If evans kolobi this guy, i swear him go loss, because him no go fit pay

See this one, ritual dey give money and you dey here?! Boi, quit nollywood, it has skewed your thinking ability.

Igbo boy imported the phone you are using, you bought same with your hard earned coins and come back here to say it is ritual. Of course the ritual is from source and na you do am. Real Deji ko, Ritualist Deji ni undecided
Guy you too dey slow for my liking.

By the way, I am married and not to your type.
We still have sweet men in Nigeria that make too much money legitimately. Hubby is one already, go fix yourself tongue
madam u get mouth oooo...abeg take am easy o... make person no die for ur hand.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Still wondering how many of his kidneys he sold in Malaysia.
he has 999 kidneys and he has sold 500....keep hating on a rich homie.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

That's not the original Patek Philippe watch

It's an iced out Patek Philippe replica, I'm in exotic time piece business

Go to perfectwatches.to you will buy that same watch for $260

The original Patek Philippe is $150,000
u wish.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamnicer:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

BUT LETS BE HONEST WITH OURSELVES, EEEH HUSHPUPPI LIVING LIVISH LIFESTYLE ETC

BUT IF PERSON NO GET MONEY TO BUY ORIGINAL SOMETHING , WHY YOU GO BUY FAKE DEY SHOW OFF

WHY NOT KUKU STAY HUMBLE AND HAIL ONES WEY FIT BUY

OUR ARTIST DEM TOO DEY FORM BIG

MONEY FALL ON YOU READING THIS, AMEN
no mind their fake lifestyle...hushpuppi fall their hand well.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
figure007:
I don't really comment about this guy seriously but someone posted the image of otedola, dangote, and like 4 other big men while celebrating on dangote yacht... All you could see them wear is ordinary shirts and just normal and a plate of meat without wines on the table and they were laughing.. . Real men don't show up. ..alot of guys are richer than this dude but they don't make noise abeg.. .aint hating but maturity is needed
forget those old men... let the young rich homie flaunt what he got.. young boy from the ghetto.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
YES...local you.

I never knew u were a HOD in Patek wareva.... lmao.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Keballl: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
dont try to be funny cos u are not.. grandpa.

You are a sad case killing yourself over an ediot who doesn't even know you exist.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
unmask:
he has started a crusade that will make celebs practise what they preach

You can't tell people to stop buying pirated copies of your cd and still go ahead to buy fake of someone's work

Hushpoppi can't afford a 40 million naira watch, u think this one is Gucci shirt whey dem de sell some hundreds of dollars.

Make una Yoruba people no we defend rubbish.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keballl:

You are a sad case killing yourself over an ediot who doesn't even know you exist.
so why are you hating on his wealth? plz don't quote me again.. abeg!
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by figure007(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
forget those old men... let the young rich homie flaunt what he got.. young boy from the ghetto.
baba we have guys that are richer than him who you hardly see online flaunting. .i understand the way guys does when they have money but ehhhh real men and guys don't make noise.. .onLy their investments does that.. .and by the way what does he do for living.?? Just asking though.. .tell me bro
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by johnbuck81(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
figure007:
baba we have guys that are richer than him who you hardly see online flaunting. .i understand the way guys does when they have money but ehhhh real men and guys don't make noise.. .onLy their investments does that.. .and by the way what does he do for living.?? Just asking though.. .tell me bro
u don't really have to know what he is doing...if u think he's into something illegal then report him to EFCC. this won't change the fact that he exposed phyno and ice prince for wearing fake is.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Keballl: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
so why are you hating on his wealth? plz don't quote me again.. abeg!

Hating on his wealth ? Are you okay kid ? Does Hush even know that a nonentity like you is killing himself over him on nairaland ?
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by figure007(m): 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
johnbuck81:
u don't really have to know what he is doing...if u think he's into something illegal then report him to EFCC. this won't change the fact that he exposed phyno and ice prince for wearing fake is.
then why supporting someone who flaunts things and you don't know what he does for living and He critisizes others for wearing fake and your happy? Lol.. . Mehn. ...its well
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by gameboyo: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
sotall:
One question people have refused to ask is " Is hushpuppy 's allegations true?

Is it true Phyno wore a fake wrist watch?

Nobody cares to ask.
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by pythonkid(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
harmbhrosz:
all your brain could fathom is "hate" anything that a typical Nigerian doesn't agree with is regarded as hate.... Brains are there to be used but NO....dummies like you that can't succeed without doing illegals will rather leave a hateful life. Just because some are too busy to show off on the internet makes hungry folks like you think success is limited to crime.

No big deal.... just wondering why a sound human will hate on a fraudster
dude did you dedicate your time to research on the kind of job he does, do you have any proof of him being a fraudster, the guy might be richer than Dangote... you're just poor and broke... you're a total slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Felling this G FOR REAL....For more entertainment gists, visit my blog below
Entertainment Gist
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by Hushwire: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
hmmm,who is hush puppy. . . whn his papa dey buy pateck 62 million #DAVIDO
Re: Hushpuppi shows the Original Patek Phillipe Wristwatch by harmbhrosz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
pythonkid:

dude did you dedicate your time to research on the kind of job he does, do you have any proof of him being a fraudster, the guy might be richer than Dangote... you're just poor and broke... you're a total slowpoke
he is a scammer which I based on my research... What do you have to prove of his occupation....

He might be richer than Dangote? How old are you that no atom of brain in you could comprehend your utterances before you spill then out.

By the way, I'm a graduate and a self employed one who is very comfortable and happy with where I have gotten in life, I don't have to be intimated by the lifestyle of a fraudster unlike you who sees a scammer a god.

For the fact that we're not all throwing cash or posting pictures on our social media pages doesn't mean we're poor...I bet you're one of those I love to call potential tout that has their shorts tied to their knees and feeds on their mothers kitchen and thinks the only we at you can make it in life is through crime.

Not everyone you see on the internet is poor and broke, I might end up employing your father if need be.

Boy....get your thinking right, when you do, you won't see variable views as "hate"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Welcomes Baby Boy / Tacha Now Managed By Teebillz / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.