Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Her Action Confuses Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Action Confuses Me. (1595 Views)

Nothing Confuses A Girl Than This Situation / I Maybe Ugly Facially, But My Massive Butt Confuses Men–twitter User Brags: / She Confuses Me: Her Love Fluctuates Like Glo Network After Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2017
A girl I have been crushing post this message to me. I have been so much concerned about her health and always stand by her whenever she's sick. Sometimes, I calk her. Other times I take her to hospital. She's a church girl( she loves church programs a lot.). On Friday morning (around 7am), she fell in the church during a prayer session and I had to stay with her until she recovers. At around 5:30pm she wrote this massage to me
"Good evening sir, hope ur doing fine. Sir really I don't know y ur doing what ur doing, but what ever it is, the lord will bless and enlarge it coast, the lord will keep u and watch over u, in every of ur endeavour d lord will see u true,people that will help u will be all over u,every thing that d lord has started in ur life will be perfected in Jesus name. I really appreciate all ur efforts and care towards me." I refer to her as "ma" and she calls me "sir" ( this is normal with church brothers and sisters)
When we met in church this morning, (she was standing with her twin sister. The moment that one saw me, she left as if she was told to go) she (my crush) asked if I saw her message on WhatsApp but I said no. I asked her to tell me the content of the message but she declined and promised to resent it. She said "don't worry, I will type it again. Just cool down okay". As she was saying this, she was looking from my shoes to my zip up to my belt case and to my face. Then she kept her head down until I left.
Pls friends, do you think she's interested in a romantic relationship with me? Or she's not that into me.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2017
cheesy grin
You've been "Brotherzoned".

3 Likes

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by jmaxjohn(m): 10:28am On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
cheesy grin

New zone created babe. Lol. Brotherzone.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2017
jmaxjohn:

New zone created babe. Lol. Brotherzone.
I swear!, for the religious brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2017
Lmaoooooo!!?? OP u will soon pay for school fees!!!
Ur in d Brother zone!!!!! tongue
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Hillzy(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Friendzone tins bro!!!

1 Like

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by refiner(f): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Your own brotherzone no get rival at all!

Kikikikikikikikikiki

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by teehamzat(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Pele tieee, u dey carry girl go hospital, dey siddon beside am till she well, ordinary friend?

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Evablizin(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2017
Op if you like dey there the sleep,if you don't wake up your own is finished,God will bless you.....
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by thestevens: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Shift let me faint abeg,seriously.brother zone.
Benita27:
cheesy grin
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmmm. I really like and I think she has some feelings for me. Or is it just me misreading the signs?
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Fadiga24(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2017
Whenever a lady includes the word 'God' in your conversations with her, just know it is time to change lanes.

2 Likes

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Fadiga24(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2017
Face front, that one na missed call.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Homeboiy: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2017
invite her to ur house

U know wat next to do

mumu...u took her to hospital n she don't still know why ur doing that for her
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by cerowo(f): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
Y dnt u let her known yr emotion towards her first
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Splinz(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2017
nijaomegacode:
...As she was saying this, she was looking from my shoes to my zip up to my belt case and to my face...
Pls friends, do you think she's interested in a romantic relationship with me?

Be a man and admit it. Obviously, you're the one lost in a daydream of having wild sex with this sister of yours, isn't it?

Disturb not our peace mbok, go and carry out your lust.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by ikombe: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
refiner:
Your own brotherzone no get rival at all!
Kikikikikikikikikiki

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hahahahaha. Nairalanders sha!
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Brother in the lord grin grin

Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
invite her to ur house

U know wat next to do

mumu...u took her to hospital n she don't still know why ur doing that for her
He should invite her to his house, and then what?. I just want to know.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by joseo: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
my broda speak your mind to her and stop...I repeat STOP hanging around her in one pity me manner and also stop all the pity you are giving her if u want her to accept your offer.....thank me latter.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
nijaomegacode:
Hmmmmm. I really like and I think she has some feelings for me. Or is it just me misreading the signs?
Just man up and tell her what you want from her. You could invite her to meet you in an open place, and bare your feelings. If she says 'No', no hard feelings...don't stop being a friend.

EOD.
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
What indicated that she may be interested in a relationship? You helped her when she was ill and she thanked you over whatsapp, doesn't sound like anything happened
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Homeboiy: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Benita27:
He should invite her to his house, and then what?. I just want to know.

And tell her why he's doing all those things for her

amebo
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

And tell her why he's doing all those things for her
amebo
Hahahahaha. Your mouth eh! E bad!!
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
nijaomegacode:
O boy, your level too high o. Who be Charles Nneji again?

na LOVE DOCTOR N NA IGBO MAN grin
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
Just man up and tell her what you want from her. You could invite her to meet you in an open place, and bare your feelings. If she says 'No', no hard feelings...don't stop being a friend.

EOD.
I pray she won't say no oooo
Re: Her Action Confuses Me. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2017
joseo:
my broda speak your mind to her and stop...I repeat STOP hanging around her in one pity me manner and also stop all the pity you are giving her if u want her to accept your offer.....thank me latter.
I feel like is too early to tell her how I feel about her. Anyway we are not kid , I'm 25 and she's 23.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Borrowing Girlfriend. / A Woman Lose Her Marriage After Hugging A Policeman / Make Sure You Are Alone Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.