Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Make Six(6) Figure From Bulk Sms & Voice Sms Business Here In Nigeria.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Six(6) Figure From Bulk Sms & Voice Sms Business Here In Nigeria.... (399 Views)

How To Start A Side-gig That May Give You A 6 Figure Side Income - No-loss-bids / How To Build 6-figure E-commerce Home Biz In 6 Months With N3K Capital / Birth And Death Of Bulk SMS Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Six(6) Figure From Bulk Sms & Voice Sms Business Here In Nigeria.... by upsms247: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2017
AT LAST THE PRAGMATIC MOBILE MARKETER HAS FINALLY OPENED THE DOOR OF SUCCESS TO EVERYONE!

I promise to launch out a page that teaches everything anyone who is ready to make an extra income six(6) figure from bulksms business here in Nigeria every month can learn and implement. So today have decided to let out my evergreen methods i have been using, that makes my Bulk SMS and Voice SMS biz a multi million naira business.

Check out the page: http://upsms247.com/smssetup/index.php/sms-marketing/?preview=true

NOTE: Please, please and please, there wouldn’t have been any monetary value you would have paid me that equate the information here. So acting on the information here will be my satisfaction by taken immediate ACTION . This report is particularly about my mobile marketing (BulkSMS & RoboCall) biz blueprint.

To Your Success,

Akpomedaye Oghenetega (The Pragmatic Mobile Marketer). A Certified Web Consultant and an Internet Marketer!

Follow us on our Face Book Fan Page:​ https://web.facebook.com/upsms247/

+2348069297141.

(1) (Reply)

Training On Customer Service Excellence Masterclass / Technology Oil Well To Be Commissioned In Port-harcourt , on Saturday. / How To Build A Badass Brand Without The BS And Get Your Freedom With Pia Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.