Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC (22081 Views)

Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / DINO MELAYE RECALL: Man Swears He Was Given 20k To Forge Signatures ( Affidavit) / Dino Melaye: Recall Process Begins As INEC Receives 6 Bags Containing Signatures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by yaqq: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
In4matic:

you have left the hard core facts I brought up. you totally dodged what I bought up with your weak accusations. answer with facts if you have any. the burden of proof is on you who made the accusation.

But I'm sure
didn't u watch the video were his chief of staff says they must bring down Dino by force? Google is ur friend
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by peacemara54(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just check my signature,
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by In4matic: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
yaqq:
didn't u watch the video were his chief of staff says they must bring down Dino by force? Google is ur friend

No I Didnt.
So Was He Speaking For The Governor Or an indigene of kogi west where he is also a constituent?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by Ugik(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
whichever way one tends to look at this issue,one lesson is glaring and thats the fact that it is a wake up call to our non performing senators that they are actually not immune to be withdrawn once their services are no longer required
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by achieverme(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yahzeelv:
Dino! Your time is not up.... Just believe in God and repent to bring the real change we want. As for Bello and other fighters... Stop wasting public funds for your personal interests. We can make it work but not with hatred. Nigeria leaders beware, youths evolution is coming to your door steps soon except you do the right things with the same right for all.

Be wise enough to leave God out of this. Where did he put God when he was bribing a judge to turn Case in his favour? Kindly stop being stupid.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by misano(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
yaqq:
futility! foolish lagosians will flood this thread to say trash! only a fool will believe Dino can be recall! come to Kogi and every civil servant will tell u how Dino is the best thing that has. happened to them, organise election today between bello n Dino nd Dino ll destroy bello handsdown! Dino wass the best senator in the red chamber for 2016 nd will stll win come December

Who are those that signed D petition? Are they not from Kogi? Anyway, if the signatures are fake then I hope it doesn't go through. But if they are real, then I wish Dino a safe journey back home.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by saudatu(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mr. Dino your time is up. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by aiir2303(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
badland:
too bad for Dino...

Flat Earthers.... You need to see this......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWiTKLbWclE

Are u a Flat Earther
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by aolawale025: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
The losers are the kogi people. Trying to recall someone that's putting their grievances on the fore front. Beats me hollow
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by TundeHashim(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Very good, Now Inec is working, Saraki would be the next, I know yahaya bello is doing a great job in kogi, he has already started 1 sef and which is recalling melaye
God bless Nigeria
God bless Apc
God bless Buhari
Saraki is the alpha and Omega of Kwara politics..it can't cross our governor's mind...he can't even think of recalling him...it's just like Ambode recalling Remi Tinubu...it's just impossible..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by GEJDHERO: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
Very good, Now Inec is working, Saraki would be the next, I know yahaya bello is doing a great job in kogi, he has already started 1 sef and which is recalling melaye
God bless Nigeria
God bless Apc
God bless Buhari
Can u imagine..........ur papa for use condom
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by Yahzeelv(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
achieverme:

Be wise enough to leave God out of this. Where did he put God when he was bribing a judge to turn Case in his favour? Kindly stop being stupid.
As old as u are on nairaland, ur brain still function at a diminish rate
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by achieverme(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yahzeelv:
As old as u are on nairaland, ur brain still function at a diminish rate

You are the one that your brains is cursed with stupidity and you will remain in bondage for the rest of your cursed life.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by ICEMAN(m): 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
REDshouse:
We shall create a thread to recall non functioning senators and reps...

Whether politically motivated or not let the people stand to defend their rights...

If truly it's politically motivated. Y can't the people he is representing, or benefitted from him come out to protest continuously and consistently that he must stay...

The truth is that we need this type of plugins to evict this type of people..

We must start thinking of filtering the functional elements from sleeping and useless representatives to enjoy the full benefit of democratic dividends.

This is one of the best ideas I have heard on Nairaland. It will definitely make all the legistlooters stand up.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by teepain: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

The same way INEC ignored the court order is the same way the Senate will ignore INEC when there are through with their abracadabra. Dino will continue to sit tight in the Senate irrespective of what comes out of this illegal exercise

You guys overrate the Senate cum senators in our democracy.

Pray that the senators would ignore INEC if Melaye is recalled and let the elements in the national Assembly continue their macabre dance.

Should the executive arm decide to deploy the security agencies to enforce the outcome of the recall process I hope you will not cry foul.

The senators should allow the process to go on without prejudice to the rights of Melaye to approach the courts if he feels aggrieved.

Urging a state of anarchy would not do the lawmakers any good. The executive controls all security agencies.

Saraki and co should thank their stars that they aren't dealing a mean person like OBJ or Wike or Fayose. If those characters were the President the minority would become the majority and Saraki, Melaye and co would have been removed.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
But what were they (Dino and his supporting monkeys) jubilating about two days ago?

So, goats will just sit down, type poo and throw it online for their fellow goats to mastubate on?
It is called intimidating your opponent, Dino is very anxious now but he have to keep his hope and spirit high,that was the meaning of the dance.

IPod,Igbos,iPads will not like this news,they will even fault the source.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by Meritocracy: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Enough of preamble please start on time and break Nigeria records on Dino Melaye the noise maker.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by iedide: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Start, lets see how far this will get
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2017
teepain:

You guys overrate the Senate cum senators in our democracy.

Pray that the senators would ignore INEC if Melaye is recalled and let the elements in the national Assembly continue their macabre dance.

Should the executive arm decide to deploy the security agencies to enforce the outcome of the recall process I hope you will not cry foul.

The senators should allow the process to go on without prejudice to the rights of Melaye to approach the courts if he feels aggrieved.

Urging a state of anarchy would not do the lawmakers any good. The executive controls all security agencies.

Saraki and co should thank their stars that they aren't dealing a mean person like OBJ or Wike or Fayose. If those characters were the President the minority would become the majority and Saraki, Melaye and co would have been removed.

Lol it is only the Senate president who can declare his seat vacant. After INEC finishes their Abracadabra they will still come to the Senate. It is only when the Senate is satisfied that he can be recalled. Obasanjo in all his abracadabra could not get rid of Naaba.Make I hear word jare.

If the IGP or the COAS wants to lose their jobs they should send any of their men close to the Senate. You really don't understand how powerful the Senate as an institution is once there are united
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Jul 09, 2017
OVI75:
APC Is Demonic...

Hw Can A Suffering Kogi Be Passing Tru all Ds...

APC is A Curse On Nigeria And Kogi Specifically

Go and die..
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by teepain: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Lol it is only the Senate president who can declare his seat vacant. After INEC finishes their Abracadabra they will still come to the Senate. It is only when the Senate is satisfied that he can be recalled. Obasanjo in all his abracadabra could not get rid of Naaba.Make I hear word jare.

If the IGP or the COAS wants to lose their jobs they should send any of their men close to the Senate. You really don't understand how powerful the Senate as an institution is once there are united

You think GEJ didn't know what he was saying when he said Nigerians would consider him an emperor if he used 10% of his presidential powers?!

I pray you will get the kind of President you wish for one of these days. He would turn out a Machiavelli kind of person and maybe just then you would understand how powerful the President can be.

Talking about the IG or COAS losing their jobs, Magu has not lost his job as acting EFCC Chairman the last time I checked!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by feelgoodInc: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Ekakamba:
When will the revolution start? Better still we can imitate Venezuelan youths. undecided
no need for Venezuela, we need referendum.
without Dino I wouldn't even know there's a state called kogi state, I've traveled pass lokoja before 5 times I didn't even know Lokoja is in kogi state. hey I know my state and capital.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by truehero(m): 11:36am On Jul 09, 2017
I don't know what's wrong with Nigerian youths , always following the wrong kind of leaders for unclear reasons.

All these Dino supporters accusing Governor yahaya bello, do you have any evidence that has linked the governor with this recall process?

was it the governor that instigated Dino to insult Senator Tinubu, or make unguarded anti-party statements about the APC that picked him up from the gutter where PDP had tossed him to?
He chose to bite the hands that fed him, so he should leave Kogi Gov out of it.

You mean Bello is not involved?

Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
teepain:

You think GEJ didn't know what he was saying when he said Nigerians would consider him an emperor if he used 10% of his presidential powers?!

I pray you will get the kind of President you wish for one of these days. He would turn out a Machiavelli kind of person and maybe just then you would understand how powerful the President can be.

Talking about the IG or COAS losing their jobs, Magu has not lost his job as acting EFCC Chairman the last time I checked!
My dear better face reality. Dino can never be successfully recalled as long as Saraki remains Senate president. Why didn't the presidency use its so-called presidential powers to remove saraki all this while it has been trying to.presidential powers ko residential powers ni
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2017
truehero:
I don't know what's wrong with Nigerian youths , always following the wrong kind of leaders for unclear reasons.

All these Dino supporters accusing Governor yahaya bello, do you have any evidence that has linked the governor with this recall process?

was it the governor that instigated Dino to insult Senator Tinubu, or make unguarded anti-party statements about the APC that picked him up from the gutter where PDP had tossed him to?
He chose to bite the hands that fed him, so he should leave Kogi Gov out of it.

You mean Bello is not involved?

Who the Bleep is senator Tinubu? Can Tinubu even remove a common councillor in kogi state let alone a senator. Tinubu indeed
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by truehero(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Who the Bleep is senator Tinubu? Can Tinubu even remove a common councillor in kogi state let alone a senator. Tinubu indeed.

I just taya o. Some people can be so funny in there reasonings. There is a situation in kogi, comprising a tyrant governor, and someone is giving credence to Tinubu in Lagos. I see reasons why this country is in a big mess with such thinkers. Total immaturity of the mind.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC by reuben79: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
But what were they (Dino and his supporting monkeys) jubilating about two days ago?

So, goats will just sit down, type poo and throw it online for their fellow goats to mastubate on?
yess naaa ipob ar supporter of dino............anybody who hate bhuari is they ar friend,fayose and co

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu / Tinubu: After Eight Years, I’ll Hand Over To The Smartest Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.