Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,516 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye (23654 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by NwaAmaikpe: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Dino Melaye is a mumu sha,

Is he implying it's not possible for one's relatives to want their recall?

Zombie..

Nigeria's greatest undoing is nepotism and other personal sentiments.
I congratulate his family members who have chosen and decided to kick this fool out of the National Assembly.
He's been busy buying luxury cars and allowing them to wallow in poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by SweetJoystick(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Them wan betray you nau, no be today brother dey stab brother. Ask Abel weyin Caun take him eyes see or Joseph wetin him brothers do am angry
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dino dont worry you will be making history as the first senator to be recalled from your zone.
If you come another life you go get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Olukat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
richeeyo:
This guy is just a disgrace to democracy

Your hate does not invalidate the truth
Yahaya Bello has failed his people
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by misano(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
This politicians just keep tossing the head's of our youths like table tennis. If you ask Dino he will say he is not corrupt, ask Obansanjo & he will say he is not corrupt. Ask Atiku, Tinubu, Uduaghan, Oshimole & all D past leaders & they will tell you that they are not corrupt. So, where is D corruption, assassination, riggings now coming from?
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by charmosky(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
My able Senator....your recall is dead on arrival....
Yahaya Jameh...ohh sorry below...ohhh men...mistake...Bello
was still in his village smooking Kogi weed, when you fought to standstill
the cabal of the 7th assembly....during the time of Dimeji Bankole, who
couldnt even win a ticket to senate....
Your first term in the senate has been a blessing to Nigeria...
do not be pertubed, keep talking and speaking the truth...
because, we live in a country where...if you talk you die, if you don't talk you die....so lets talk and die...
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by joe4real12: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Dino my man, even ur blood relatives dislike you,

Damn, despite all the hate people got for yahya bello his family are atleast loyal to him grin

Dino even if i was ur father, you will see my name in that register, cause i will be tired by the way u behave publicly, thereby drawing disrespect, contempt & embrassmemt to the family name
If you have a Dino in your family, you would definitely be a happier person today.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by optional1(f): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
and a lot of people who doesn't have permanent voter's card their names are on the stupid recall list.

1 Like

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by active4000: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dino, recall shouldn't be a problem with your educational background. You can apply for job at any international organization and see how easier for Nigerians to get employment in Nigeria.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by active4000: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Chris100: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Politics
If you don't have a land, buy now in cedarwood boulevard estate Ajah, lagos

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by joe4real12: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zombie..

I congratulate his family members who have chosen and decided to kick this fool out of the National Assembly.
Go back to school and learn English Language.
Pray hard to have one Dino in your family.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Viking007(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Zombie..

I happen to know one his brothers here in abuja. Truth is his family does not give a fvck bout him because he no gree help anybody.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by iamrealdeji(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Too many popularity contest nowadays! Politicians, kidnappers, entertainers, badoo, slayqueens, ethnic fanatics .......... In fact everybody is on the news ...... Mtchew angry angry angry angry
.........Hushpuppi,E-money,Kemi Olunloyo, lot of beauty queens emerging from different angles
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by iamrealdeji(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
joe4real12:

you're another nepotic idiot. so if Evans was your brother and you are Abba Kyari,you would have paved way for him to escape?
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by AntiWailer: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
This guy is an eediot.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by muxxybest(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
chaii dino ur own bad gon
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by joe4real12: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're another nepotic idiot. so if Evans was your brother and you are Abba Kyari,you would have paved way for him to escape?
Tell your parents to send you back to primary school if you don't understand simple English.
You can ask a pry 3 pupil to explain the message to you.
I hope you are not one of the dead people that signed on the recall list. grin
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Callmedondee(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
See his mouth....

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Sodijan(m): 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
D source of there argument is dat Dino wanted to run for governor , dat's all
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by delxmaverick(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's to show they've all given up on you. Or did any of then come out openly to show you support since your recall saga started?
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by delxmaverick(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
joe4real12:

So because a person is your family member you should not speak the truth again or you should turn to boot-licker and ass-kisser? Na wa for you o
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
fergie001:

And the person he is referring to is not an embarrassment to humanity and morality?
live long and prosper
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by oyestephen(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
fergie001:

And the person he is referring to is not an embarrassment to humanity and morality?
both of them are crazy. kogi state presently is a mess.......chai
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by ionsman: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
I'm more concerned with how he knew this(If it's true). Is he now the Inec REC in Kogi state? Smh...
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by asunmoGGMU(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please, who can share me a link where Yahaya Bello has directly allege and attack Dino Melaye for anything.

1 Like

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
dino is panicking....lol.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by hush15: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
richeeyo:
This guy is just a disgrace to democracy

And you are a disgrace to the common man. State his offence or just keep quiet....
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by spako4(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dino has been rejected by his family and his people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / Okonjo-iweala: My Life Threatened For Saving Nigeria $3.6bn From Ghost Workers / Construction Works Begin On Agbara, Lusada Roads In Ogun - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.