Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye (23644 Views)

Dino Melaye Wearing "They Don't Call Me Dino For Nothing" T-shirt / They Depend On Guns But Jehovah Is With Me - Dino Melaye / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by rahmathassan(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oga dino, the best abuja senator at all time with nothing to show at home, a senator without constituency office who only rush to showcase his uncompleted personal property to cover up the recall case with 2 repainted primary schools class room blocks ..dino was in akwa ibom few days ago were actual constituency empowerment took place, only for dino instead of learning he sing and dance his hit song ajekun iya....he should wait till date of signature verification. .he will be shock to see his mother on the queue to sign him back home..

1 Like

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
joe4real12:

If you have a Dino in your family, you would definitely be a happier person today.

And who you be?

How can you tell what was not & compare it to what is

Commot 4 hiya u small homo-sapiens, leave the "ifs" to d God who made you
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by loladeayobami(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ajekun Iya nio je...... shocked
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by belindar: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oga, why are you crying . Allow inec do its job. You are the complainant and also the defendant. Are u afraid?
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by bigerboy200: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
joe4real12:

If you have a Dino in your family, you would definitely be a happier person today.
What if he is stingy?
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by prettyboi1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol....so, person fit humble gra-gra Dino like this?
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Organizer111222(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
When your family members names top the list of those who want you recalled .... Dino what does that imply? It simply means your impact is not felt in your immediate family with all the ill gotten wealth you display not to talk of the people in your constituency .... Guy abeg go relax for one place. I just hate him cos he is one of those senators who dony have anything upstairs ... All dino does each time the floor of the house is giving to him is to either be witch hunting someone or calling the attention xof the senate to a plot to kill him or rubbish his career... Then main job description of each and every legislator is to create laws... This guys are fuckibg clowns without BRAINS
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by DaBillionnaire: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
“And we have also discovered that there were a lot of ghosts, a lot of dead people, their names are on the list."

Naija, I hail oo
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Caseless: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
This fool that celebrated Audu's death and termed it 'divine zoning' and an intervention by God to bring bello on board and, he's the one now crying.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by wizjid69: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Let Dino go and dance in front of INEC office.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Biggers82(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mr Senator if your people who voted you recall you back pls go and answer them just respect your elders .
I wonder why your people are so foolish by not Voting Senator Smart Adeyemi back to Senate because that guy is doing well more than you self
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by mojims: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
All of u guys are dump I wonder how nigerians read if its exam we will get 97% failure, What DINO mean is that the recall list was so fake that even his blood brother and his uncles name were included EVEN Dead peoples name, thats the meaning , not that his family members hate him as far as the senate is concerned dino is the best senator with highest number of reasonable motions, yet you guys are ungrtful u guys better enjoy his tenure while it last
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Burgerlomo: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dino right now be like abi make I go beg Tinubu grin

Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Kogi Sent Illiterate To Represent Them
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by richeeyo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
toolovely:

what makes him a disgrace?

do you have a counter opinion to what he just said or are you guys so programmed that you reason one way?

Dino does not have a constituency office in his district

He as never held a single town hall meeting with his people

He always claims to be almost assassinated to gain public sympathy
Many more I just can waist my time on him he his doomed already
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by iedide: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
As the matter unfolds, we will know
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jiang:
grin

Dino my man, even ur blood relatives dislike you,

Damn, despite all the hate people got for yahya bello his family are atleast loyal to him grin

Dino even if i was ur father, you will see my name in that register, cause i will be tired by the way u behave publicly, thereby drawing disrespect, contempt & embrassmemt to the family name

LIAR
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by solution2016: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Senator Deno, my brother from different mother, don't mind them. Your out spoken ness will not make you vulnerable to gov Bello and his cohorts. The God we serve never sleeps.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by patosky3310(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
They are probably not benefitting from his share of the national cake.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
ITS POSSIBLE DINO, DONT FORGET YOUR ENEMY IS IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Omobolaji20(m): 12:33am On Jul 09, 2017
even the youths are foolish.
we cant read and comprehend a simple passage.

Chai!
when he said he found his uncles name on d list...dont u know he is making mockery of the authenticity of the recall list?

God!
Help gullible nigerians

#Beejay
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Kayrich(m): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Dino I am also one of your younger uncle from olorundare's family. But I also want you recalled. Cos you really not worth to be supported. When u can't do something to improve the welfare of your family, what will you now do for your constituency who want your recall most.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 4:09am On Jul 09, 2017
e de surprise you
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Mandesz(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2017
richeeyo:
This guy is just a disgrace to democracy
a fool like u who's bin brainwashed by propagandists will say diz. u know the meaning of disgrace?

mannerless man at work!!
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by richeeyo(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2017
hush15:

And you are a disgrace to the common man. State his offence or just keep quiet....

You missed the post Bro
List of his lack of focus towards his own people
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by richeeyo(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Mandesz:

a fool like u who's bin brainwashed by propagandists will say diz. u know the meaning of disgrace?

mannerless man at work!!

I know Dino since he was a good fighter for justice

Grow some more and come back and comment
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by hush15: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
richeeyo:

You missed the post Bro
List of his lack of focus towards his own people

His lack of focus for his own people, sorry to say but you not the judge of that.

So tell me, is the governor better off? People only feel he his corrupt but go and check his record nation wide, nobody can authoritatively point to a single act to indict him. Well that may be reason he took his bragging to far a bit but in terms of corrupt practices, can't really pin anything to him.

I just feel he need to talk less but do more. With the party he belong, he is still the one voice that let's us know when government is acting with impunity.

If Dino needs to be recalled, that so called governor then doesn't deserve that sit and should be impeached.
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by richeeyo(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2017
hush15:

His lack of focus for his own people, sorry to say but you not the judge of that.

So tell me, is the governor better off? People only feel he his corrupt but go and check his record nation wide, nobody can authoritatively point to a single act to indict him. Well that may be reason he took his bragging to far a bit but in terms of corrupt practices, can't really pin anything to him.

I just feel he need to talk less but do more. With the party he belong, he is still the one voice that let's us know when government is acting with impunity.

If Dino needs to be recalled, that so called governor then doesn't deserve that sit and should be impeached.

You said it all he needs to talk less
For his overnor
That one no use at all
Re: My Brother, Uncles’ Names In List To Recall Me – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Dino is raising valid points that questions the legitimacy of the recall process and some are here celebrating

Nairaland are full of kids I tell you

How can ghosts recall Dino

How can dead people recall Dino

How can Dino's brothers who will testify in court against being part of the recall process be on the list?

This recall is a facade and will be proven to be such

Time will tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fowler Replies Kyari, Says Recession, Oil Price Affected Tax Revenue / Benin Withdraws Nomination For WTO DG, Backs Nigeria / 2023: If Peter Obi Loses, Then God Created Nigeria To Suffer – Mbazuike Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.