Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Are You A Blogger,information Marketer,article Writer Then You Need This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You A Blogger,information Marketer,article Writer Then You Need This (328 Views)

Are You A Blogger Or A Writer Then Come In Here I Will Give You 35000 Articles / Are You A Skilled Writer? Then This Is For You / 9 Signs You Will Never Succeed As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Blogger,information Marketer,article Writer Then You Need This by crown2gold(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Information they say is very powerful (some say applied information is very powerful). I am an Information marketer and and I know that content is very powerful in fact CONTENT IS KING!!! I also know the stress it takes to write an eBook to market to my subscribers that are in demand of it.Also as an article writer you will need quality contents in various niches for your blogs or that of your clients.I found a solution to all of these with my 3000 article content from various niches which include money making,fitness and health,business and marketing,dating and relationship,Baby care,self help eBooks,personal and spiritual,blogging,Digital marketing,social media ,article writing and so much more.These article content comes in doc,docx and .txt format and with PLR ( private resale right) and MLR ( master resale right) that means you have the right to resell any of these contents,use the content and edit it for your articles or blogs and also include them as bonuses for your information products.You will also get a secret website where you can get ready made eBooks in any niche with just $1.
All these benefits you will enjoy for just #2 000. Serious and ready buyers contact me on 0 8 0 8 5 7 1 6 5 0 9 ; 0 8 1 3 2 3 4 9 5 6 0

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat: Change Of Name Will Not Affect Subscribers / Phone Jobs / 10 Expert Social Media Marketing Tips For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.