Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,579 members, 7,861,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman (875 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
hello guys i just decided to ask,cause this morning in our compound
I woke up to loud shouts and screams,on my arrival to the scene
I asked who is fighting and i was told it was papa and mama chinedu,i went nearer to my greatest suprise the woman was on top of the man beating him like brock lesnar would beat chris jericho...the so called man was almost at the point of shedding tears.

So my question is why did the man marry her knowing she is stronger.

And is it adviceable to marry a stronger woman
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
FÛÇK YAAAZZZ! Until she fúçking makes some fúçking omelettes with yo ßallz
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes it is.

And mind you, that lazy man is stronger than that lady; just that he let fear rule his life which has led to may men's downfall today.
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Prince4945(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Smh
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by youngberry001(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
FuckExpress:
FÛÇK YAAAZZZ! Until she fúçking makes some fúçking omelettes with yo ßallz
fucking motharfuvcker fact nigga,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin ;Dwaiting for chicks to comment :Dwaiting for chicks to comment
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Lunagirl(f): 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Are you people marrying each other to practice wrestling! tongue
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Homeboiy: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
domestic violence

Did u care to call human rights activists
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Fadiga24(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yes, and remember to insure your bones and muscles as well.

Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by luminouz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well am yet to see a lady physically stronger than me....
Not talking about those with upgraded training like soldiers or SSS or Mossad oooo......natural girls
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by stevecantrell: 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
yes, but theres a limit...

Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Ichietome: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Just like someone said up there, I am yet to see a normal girl stronger than me-normal girl oo. That said I cannot come and go and marry a girl that has upgraded training than me. Eg army, CIA, kgb, mossad etc
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Calabar babes nkor, are they not physically strong?
luminouz:
Well am yet to see a lady physically stronger than me....
Not talking about those with upgraded training like soldiers or SSS or Mossad oooo......natural girls
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
stevecantrell:
yes, but theres a limit...
shocked shocked That's not female.
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't know if I will find a lady physically tougher than me cause of my height but i can't marry such lady
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by FTrebirth(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
you can marry a boxer, a wrestler, a weightlifter, a fitness... any kind of woman you like; but make sure you're stronger.
Re: Guys And Ladies, is It Ok To Marry A Physically Strong Woman by luminouz(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Calabar babes nkor, are they not physically strong?
Calabar gehs ke? For where Lmaooo
They might be stronger than other naija gehs not ME naw!!! grin
grin
Or maybe u mean sexually stronger coz my neighbour went in with one since last night n him never come out till now...
Make I go knock..... Make him no die dia tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Igbo People Think It's Okay To Share Peoples Towel And Sponge / Which Is Most Colorful? / An Actual Part Of Ur Body U Rili Cant Live Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.