Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her (1599 Views)

Keketu Mr Education : Girl Are Like Gold Please Cherish Her / Love, Respect: Hand In Hand (whose Duty Is It To Respect In A Relationship) / Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Papiikush: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Safiaa:
Okay Mr. You're boring now. Ive said what i had to say. I dont want to engage in a convo with you, you're irritating. Bye papi.
Yeah, I love you too
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Pheals(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is absolutely ridiculous
lolzzzzz

trash for lawma
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Safiaa(f): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:

Yeah, I love you too
K
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by VargasVee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
How did so much garbage squeeze in on one post

Ridiculous undecided
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pheals:
lolzzzzz

trash for lawma
I know say na where dem dey see you be this cheesy
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by NairalandCS(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Late to the party.

Lefulefu hope say popcorn grin still remain ?
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by lifedynamics: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Antoeni:
I know that most of you have noticed that it is always in my character to APPRECIATE WOMEN whenever I talk about them.. do you know why? It's because "They're unique and specially made " And it is also nice to always remind some of them the 'unique aspects' of women which they might have forgotten or yet to know.
"
The Most handsome man on earth can NEVER appear prettier than the most ugly woman on earth. Before every woman, every man is ugly, if not so, what would a handsome man want from an ugly woman? I have seen many cases, have you?
"
If you're a short woman, has it never surprised you why tall men come for you? It means that you're taller than every tall man on earth. If not so, what would a tall man want from a short- woman like you?
"
You walk by feet..yet, guys that move by car stop just to have your audience. Is it not a good reason to think big and high? There is something special about you that would make rich guys stop-by. C'mon, nod your head and smile naaa..

so every nigerian girl is finer than zayn malik...Bruhh you tripppin grin grin grin
"
If only you could see how men gaze at you while crossing the road, you'd be baffled. I am a man and I know that no flower is more attractive than a woman and no fragrance smells better than your skin. Always brighten up.
"
Every Woman is just like an only child. When you're gone "Married" your family will always miss you even when they claim not to.
"
What would make a man walk many miles, vallies and hills just to bring you to his home? Why would he visit your kinsmen severally on different dates just to bring you home? It is because, he cannot live without a woman!!
"
Is he not foolish? If he is not, why would he bring you when he must have gotten a house and some properties? And why would he not worry that you came with nothing? It is because; every man's effort is for a woman's benefit'.. So, STOP crying, Stop the Isolation and stop worrying. Your worth as a woman is beyond comparison. Only if men will tell the truth, they will confess just as I did.

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Papiikush:
I have never seen a greater piece of shìt than this thread.

What the hell do you mean the most handsome guy is not more appealing than one ugly girl painted with different cosmetics? angry
my man much respect
You took the words straight from my fingers

I mean who is this ass licker of a guy
I mean if you feel worthless as man just go and jump into a lagoon or something
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
Lawma con collect trash
Anoda 1 don land
Op just read wat u wrote please
I mean what hell is op trying to say
Is he trying to say his life is worthless without a woman or can a woman survive without a man too grin grin
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Pheals(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say na where dem dey see you be this cheesy
u nko.... ?
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Antoeni:
I know that most of you have noticed that it is always in my character to APPRECIATE WOMEN whenever I talk about them.. do you know why? It's because "They're unique and specially made " And it is also nice to always remind some of them the 'unique aspects' of women which they might have forgotten or yet to know.
"
The Most handsome man on earth can NEVER appear prettier than the most ugly woman on earth. Before every woman, every man is ugly, if not so, what would a handsome man want from an ugly woman? I have seen many cases, have you?
"
If you're a short woman, has it never surprised you why tall men come for you? It means that you're taller than every tall man on earth. If not so, what would a tall man want from a short- woman like you?
"
You walk by feet..yet, guys that move by car stop just to have your audience. Is it not a good reason to think big and high? There is something special about you that would make rich guys stop-by. C'mon, nod your head and smile naaa..
"
If only you could see how men gaze at you while crossing the road, you'd be baffled. I am a man and I know that no flower is more attractive than a woman and no fragrance smells better than your skin. Always brighten up.
"
Every Woman is just like an only child. When you're gone "Married" your family will always miss you even when they claim not to.
"
What would make a man walk many miles, vallies and hills just to bring you to his home? Why would he visit your kinsmen severally on different dates just to bring you home? It is because, he cannot live without a woman!!
"
Is he not foolish? If he is not, why would he bring you when he must have gotten a house and some properties? And why would he not worry that you came with nothing? It is because; every man's effort is for a woman's benefit'.. So, STOP crying, Stop the Isolation and stop worrying. Your worth as a woman is beyond comparison. Only if men will tell the truth, they will confess just as I did.

idiot.
I think you're trying to make nairaland Ladies like you..and you end up typing trash.. the worst part is that they know you're doing eye service.
now sit back and think about your life..you bleeped up

1 Like

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Antoeni(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Oponu i think you have point, do u know you can learn from an idiot at times
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Antoeni(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Stupid child,
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by tosyne2much(m): 1:21am On Jul 09, 2017
Bluehawk:
idiot.
I think you're trying to make nairaland Ladies like you..and you end up typing trash.. the worst part is that they know you're doing eye service.
LMAO cheesy
Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Someone should help me summarize this shiit... What's the op talking about. Oh well, another ass licking thread. #Thrash

1 Like

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
NairalandCS:
Late to the party.

Lefulefu hope say popcorn grin still remain ?
e boku boku.e no dey finishcheesy

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bluehawk:
idiot.

Re: Its A Woman's World, Love, Respect And Cherish Her by Dreadlock69(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2020
Horeshit
Bullcrap

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do People Stay Celibate, No Sexx Or Masturbationn, Is That Possible? / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? / NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.