Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES (15981 Views)

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES / Obiano Marks Armed-forces Remembrance Day In Awka- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
mekaboy:
This guy should stop embarrassing Anambra people. How does this fuel station look like dubai?

Show us the streets of awka and not fuel station.
It is not his responsibility to fix the roads dear dullard
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by mekaboy(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
It is not his responsibility to fix the roads dear dullard

Then don't showcase individual investment if you want to promote governments performance.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
I totally agree with the OP. This is like Dubai, if you doubt me then show us a similar facility in your own state.

GOD BLESS Anambra

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by laribari(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP of cos it is not dubai. The city of dubai does not have eskimo (ikeregbe) buildings and floor covered with spirogira.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by Rossikki: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Millz404:
This is what dubai looks like, don't let me slap you op

LOL..FUNNY GUY.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2017
londoner:
Op why would we have mistaken it for Dubai?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 12:09am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is like Dubai, if you doubt me then show us a similar facility in your own state.

GOD BLESS Anambra

Have you ever seen Dubai? Even just through Google images? What you posted just an average or okay image of some shops no need to front just because you are proud of it.

It would never be mistaken for Dubai hun. It's nice to see you are proud of it though although I'm suspecting that you are being mischievous in creating the thread and title.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Who's this bitter dumb fool that's spitting on me? If it is not Dubai then show us a similar facility in your own state.

londoner:

Have you ever seen Dubai? Even just through Google images? What you posted just an average or okay image of some shops no need to front just because you are proud of it.
It would never be mistaken for Dubai hun. It's nice to see you are proud of it though altough I'm suspecting that you are being mischievous in creating the thread and title.
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is like Dubai, if you doubt me then show us a similar facility in your own state.

GOD BLESS Anambra

The comparison is between Awka and Dubai and not Dubai and any other Nigerian state, or any state in Nigeria and Awka..

Awka is a latecomer, but better late than Never.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2017
Ikwerre dirty poor clown we are not talking about slum and ghetto filled Port Harcourt here.

HopeAtHand:

The comparison is between Awka and Dubai and not Dubai and any other Nigerian state, or any state in Nigeria and AwkaAwka is a latecomer, but better late than Never.
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Ikwerre dirty poor clown we are not talking about slum and ghetto filled Port Harcourt here.

Even if you combine the whole cities in SE, they do not have half the relevance, wealth and status of PH.

If you combine the whole SE states, they have nothing on Rivers.

abeg look for your mate...bye.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2017
Hehehehe

Please come back here. Imagine a hopeless PH slum dweller yapping where his master is talking.

Lemme tell you the honest truth, I have worked as a contractor and still working for the current administration in Rivers state, the honest truth is that 85% of PH is made up of slums and ghettos. Any Ph visitor can attest to that. You only have relevance in ghettos and slum.

Don't make me roll out pictures here. Dirty ikwerre tout.

HopeAtHand:

Even if you combine the whole cities in SE, they do not have half the relevance, wealth and status of PH.
f you combine the whole SE states, they have nothing on Rivers.
abeg look for your mate...bye.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by MrSly(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
street of awka.

Anambra hater. Such trash that contains litters with those unkept structures don't exist anywhere in Awka. Be objective don't portray yourself as an aimless tout and tribal slave.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehe

Please come back here. Imagine a hopeless PH slum dweller yapping where his master is talking.

Lemme tell you the honest truth, I have worked as a contractor and still working for the current administration in Rivers state, the honest truth is that 85% of PH is made up of slums and ghettos. Any Ph visitor can attest to that. You only have relevance in ghettos and slum.

Don't make me roll out pictures here. Dirty ikwerre tout.

PH or Obio/Akpor or Oyigbo or Eleme or Ikwerre...which of the LGAs do you think is PH??.... akpa amu

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Illiterate ikwerre tout, PHALGA and OBIAKPOR are the only place that one can call PH and the entire area are at least 85% slums and ghettos. With the exception of the 2 LGAs(Phalga and Obiakpo) all other LGAs in the state are all useless and worse than ghettos and slum.

HopeAtHand:

PH or Obio/Akpor or Oyigbo or Eleme or Ikwerre...which of the LGAs do you think is PH??.... akpa amu

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by rusher14: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
I can't believe how such a simple thread has led to name calling and division between Anambra and Rivers citizens.

To think many have been trying to portray Rivers as Biafra.

We have a problem in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Illiterate ikwerre tout, PHALGA and OBIAKPOR are the only place that one can call PH and the entire area are at least 85% slums and ghettos. With the exception of the 2 LGAs(Phalga and Obiakpo) all other LGAs in the state are all useless and worse than ghettos and slum.

A comment from an individual who believes Awka is Dubai...You are a real comic relief...grin grin grin..

4 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Ikwerre dirty tout, is Port Harcourt not 85% slums and ghettos? You need help bro. LOL

HopeAtHand:

A comment from an individual who believes Awka is Dubai...You are a real comic relief...grin grin grin..

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Ikwerre dirty tout, is Port Harcourt not 85% slums and ghettos? You need help bro. LOL

Port Harcourt is 85% slums and ghetto only when Awka becomes Dubai..

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Otondo is Port Harcourt not 85% slums and ghettos? Answer me fast this ikwerre dirty I.diot. LOL

HopeAtHand:

Port Harcourt is 85% slums and ghetto only when Awka becomes Dubai..

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by HopeAtHand: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Otondo is Port Harcourt not 85% slums and ghettos? Answer me fast this ikwerre dirty I.diot. LOL

Is Awka not Dubai?...Is Aguleri not a city??
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Who's this bitter dumb fool that's spitting on me? If it is not Dubai then show us a similar facility in your own state.

Hmm emotional much? Lol.

How about you post here the picture of Dubai you think would remind us of your Akwa shops image?

This is why I am suspecting you, you want this to lead people into an internet brawl and that's why you created the thread.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN BUDDY LOL.
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by Omofunaab2: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Mak i siddon for dis thread .. Even though i would have preferred anambra vs imo or anambra vs abia.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2017
You are the bitter emotional person here. If you think it is not Dubai then show us a similar stuff in your own state. Waiting....

londoner:

Hmm emotional much? Lol.
How about you post here the picture of Dubai you think would remind us of your Akwa shops image?
This is why I am suspecting you, you want this to lead people into an internet brawl and that's why you created the thread.
OT GONNA HAPPEN BUDDY LOL.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2017
rusher14:
I can't believe how such a simple thread has led to name calling and division between Anambra and Rivers citizens.

To think many have been trying to portray Rivers as Biafra.

We have a problem in Africa.

That was the OPs plan to tempt people into a back and forth not really to celebrate the image of the shops he first posted. That intention is as clear as glass lol.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2017
Dumb. Why is it that Port Harcourt is 85% slums and ghettos?

Pic: the oil city of PH.

HopeAtHand:

Is Awka not Dubai?...Is Aguleri not a city??

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 10:07am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You are the bitter emotional person here. If you think it is not Dubai then show us a similar stuff in your own state. Waiting....

Hun, you've already been rumbled. Looking forward to the pics of Dubai that inspired the title to your thread.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Why are you bitter over what the OP posted? Why not skip the thread if you cannot stand the thread. Why are you bothered that OP likened Awka to Dubai? Insecurity?

londoner:

That was the OPs plan to tempt people into a back and forth not really to celebrate the image of the shops he first posted. That intention is as clear as glass lol.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2017
You are just a bitter mofo. If you are not threatened by what the OP said you wouldn't be here crying since yesterday. The joke is on you. Ndo.....

londoner:

Hun, you've already been rumbled. Looking forward to the pics of Dubai that inspired the title to your thread.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Why are you bitter over what the OP posted? Why not skip the thread if you cannot stand the thread. Why are you bothered that OP likened Awka to Dubai? Insecurity?

Well it's untrue first of all and I'm still waiting to see the Dubai pictures he thinks will remind us of Akwa.

Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Intel Exposes APC Plot To Disrupt Guber Tribunal / Don’t Use Us As Bait - ASUU Warns Other Staff Unions / Mubarak Bala: One Year Illegally Detained In Nigeria - Atheistalliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.