Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES (15979 Views)

Official Handover Of The Atiku-Obi Presidential Campaign Office In Awka-PICTURES / The Moment Ifeanyi Uba & Fayose Stormed Ekwueme Square, Awka- PICTURES / Obiano Marks Armed-forces Remembrance Day In Awka- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wolfbrother:

I think its the way OP worded it "this is not Dubai" , i also laughed when i saw it ... Dubai didn't even cross my mind .. OP could have gone for something less sensationalist..

Exactly. A few people had the same reaction.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yes, was that why you left everything you were doing and decided to come and camp here? So much for being a woman. You are worthless as a woman because you would rather give your useless hubby poison to eat than cook for him.

[s]
londoner:

Exactly. A few people had the same reaction.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by deomelo: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
lol @ another ipob village empty and shallow chest beating thread. grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Yes, was that why you left everything you were doing and decided to come and camp here? So much for being a woman. You are worthless as a woman because you would rather give your useless hubby poison to eat than cook for him.

[s][/s]

Honestly, you should know by now I don't take that bait. I'm a different type to you. I don't engage in gutter or childish ways of talking. You must have camped right next to me then because we have both been on this thread since yesterday, although I've engaged in others. You have directed posts to me and I have answered, simple.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bitter frustrated trans-gender. Please post the ordinary filling station. Hopeless thing.

[s]
londoner:

Honestly, you should know by now I don't take that bait. I'm a different type to you. I don't engage in gutter or childish ways of talking. You must have camped right next to me then because we have both been on this thread since yesterday, although I've engaged in others. You have directed posts to me and I have answered, simple.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Bitter frustrated trans-gender. Please post the ordinary filling station. Hopeless thing.

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
londoner:

I am very bitter.

Bitter trans-gender. I am OK with anything you post from Dubai but here below is something you cannot find anywhere in Nigeria except maybe Dubai. That is why I agree with the OP.

#DubaiLevels cool

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by OwoLee(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
still doesn't look like Dubai, just a neat and nice place... where are the skyscrapers?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by IJOBA2: 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
mekaboy:
This guy should stop embarrassing Anambra people. How does this fuel station look like dubai?

Show us the streets of awka and not fuel station.

This is GRA awka.
mmeee
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by IJOBA2: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
FKO81:

Streets of Awka
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON MENTALLY DERANGED MEKABOYangry.
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by dasparrow: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
DUBAI IN PICTURES

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by dasparrow: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
@Post

When Nigeria starts having 24/7 uninterrupted electricity supply, then we can begin comparing ourselves to Dubai. Until then, Nigeria as a whole is a dirty darkness-ridden SLUM!!!!!

By the way, fast food joints in Nigeria are terribly over-priced and so are goods at supermarkets. Most Nigerians still shop at poto-poto filled typical Nigerian outdoor markets because its cheaper to shop there and eat at local buka joints rather than chicken republic.

Either way, Nice pic of the Awka filling station and Farmers market though but Nigeria as a country ought to be a first world nation by now considering all the money we made from the sale of oil. Oh well.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Bitter trans-gender. I am OK with anything you post from Dubai but here below is something you cannot find anywhere in Nigeria except maybe Dubai. That is why I agree with the OP.

#DubaiLevels cool

My posts were from Africa actually, one African country because there it's not out of the ordinary. I would hope Akwa and Nigeria would aim higher than chest beating over a petrol station though.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
OwoLee:
still doesn't look like Dubai, just a neat and nice place... where are the skyscrapers?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Get lost this hopeless trans-gender. Who gives a fvck about what a worthless I.diot like you think. You know this much and you are useless and hopeless. Take your advise to your useless state. We don't give a fvck. When you make your own money you can then dictate to yourself and not on another person's sweat. Broke a.ss.

londoner:

My posts were from Africa actually, one African country because there it's not out of the ordinary. I would hope Akwa and Nigeria would aim higher than chest beating over a petrol station though.
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Get lost this hopeless trans-gender. Who gives a fvck about what a worthless I.diot like you think. You know this much and you are useless and hopeless. Take your advise to your useless state. We don't give a fvck. Broke a.ss.

Dude no-one is siding with you. At least respect yourself.
How is it that I am female but you are the one behaving like girl?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 6:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
I don't need anyone to side me. It is out of your envy and bitterness that you are here. The OP has made his point and it stands and you cannot do anything about it. Just get lost until you can come up with something remotely close to this. I still don't know why you are whining and crying over the position of the OP. Hopeless trans-gender.

londoner:

ude no-one is siding with you. At least respect yourself.
How is it that I am female but you are the one behaving like girl?

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I don't need anyone to side me. It is out of your envy and bitterness that you are here. The OP has made his point and it stands and you cannot do anything about it. Just get lost until you can come up with some remotely close to this. I still don't know why you are whining and crying over the position of the OP. Hopeless trans-gender.

You are the one whining, crying and getting overly emotional about my stance.

It's nice, yes, but surely on your travels you seen same and better?

Bitter over what though? Jealous over what? Really loool

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am not emotional. You are the one that came on this thread with envy and bitterness. If you feel the facility is not like the one in dubai why not skip and move on than camping with tears and spits. The OP said it is like Dubai, what then is your own? Are you from Dubai? Why are you taking panadol on something that is not even in your state. Tufiaaaa

londoner:

ou are the one whining, crying and getting overly emotional about my stance.
t's nice, yes, but surely on your travels you seen same and better?
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

[s][/s]

I have posted them above.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
It is obvious you are threatened by this facility.

The Stanel is like what is seen in Dubai..The OP is right.

londoner:

I have posted them above.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I am not emotional. You are the one that came on this thread with envy and bitterness. If you feel the facility is not like the one in dubai why not skip and move on that camping with tears and spits. The OP said it is like Dubai, what then is your own? Are you from Dubai? Why are you taking panadol on something that is not even in your state. Tufiaaaa

A few people said are still saying the same. There is nothing whatsoever to be jealous of bitter of in this image. Op said we will mistake it for Dubai.....noone did and I asked why OP would think we would. You are the one taking crying more than the bereaved. Are you the OP?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
It is obvious you are threatened by this facility.

The Stanel is like what is seen in Dubai..The OP is right.

Threatened? Bitter? Over what though I don't get it. LOL.
The op framed it as if the image would make us mistake it for Dubai. You have seen the images of Dubai posted, noone is mistaking the two.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
If you are not envious and bitter why are you worried over what the OP said? Why? Hehehehe

It is only when one is threatened that one becomes worried.

The OP said it is like Dubai and I agreed with him. If you do not agree it is not the reason you shall continue to hit your head on the floor. LOL

londoner:

few people said are still saying the same. There is nothing whatsoever to be jealous of bitter of in this image. Op said we will mistake it for Dubai.....noone did and I asked why OP would think we would. You are the one taking crying more than the bereaved. Are you the OP?

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
If you are not bitter, envious and threatened over what the OP said why are you still here arguing? cheesy

londoner:

Threatened? Bitter? Over what though I don't get it. LOL.
The op framed it as if the image would make us mistake it for Dubai. You have seen the images of Dubai posted, noone is mistaking the two.
Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
If you are not envious and bitter why are you worried over what the OP said? Why? Hehehehe

It is only when one is threatened that one becomes worried.

The OP said it is like Dubai and I agreed with him. If you do not agree it is not the reason you shall continue to hit your head on the floor. LOL

When you pay for my internet connection you can tell me what to post and when. The poster addressed his assertion to those entering the thread, simple.
You agreed, I didn't you need to get over it

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hehehehehe

The same reason I said it is envy and bitterness that's killing you. You are not the owner of this site to dictate to anyone on what to say.

This is not Dubai...now hit your head on the floor. cheesy

londoner:

When you pay for my internet connection you can tell me what to post and when. The poster addressed his assertion to those entering the thread, simple.
You agreed, I didn't.

My friend you need to travel.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
If you are not bitter, envious and threatened over what the OP said why are you still here arguing? cheesy

What is there to be envious of or bitter about though? Trust me the places I have lived and and my hometown would never let me be bitter about this image. I am happy for Akwa but the image did not remind me of Dubai. I don't think it reminded anyone of Dubai.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by Eastwalk(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
dasparrow:
DUBAI IN PICTURES
You are going too far dear, the picture that villager posted does not even come close to Lagos. grin

Lagos

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by londoner: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehehe

The same reason I said it is envy and bitterness that's killing you. You are not the owner of this site to dictate to anyone on what to say.

Are you the owner of this site then? I know it's not Dubai......I've been saying that from the start clearly it's not and would not be mistaken for it either.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by Eastwalk(m): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehehe

You dey cc Lasgidi ni

Re: This Is Not Dubai But Somewhere In Awka- PICTURES by LasGidiOwner: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Listen up this local fowl. You are a poor envious twerp. You have not been anywhere. You are just a hopeless dirty frustrated broke a.ss trans-gender.

londoner:

What is there to be envious of or bitter about though? Trust me the places I have lived and and my hometown would never let me be bitter about this image. I am happy for Always but the image did not remind me of Dubai. I don't think it reminded anyone of Dubai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Bail Out Funds: "N1 Billion Deducted From Imo Monthly Allocation" / Fuel Scarcity: Vessels Refuse To Discharge Products Over Cash Crisis / 3 Dead, Properties Damaged As PDP & APC Supporters Clash In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.