Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. (2852 Views)

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks / 2019: Only God Can Say Who Wins Election ―buhari / After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
After Watching This Video, I can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. I think It's Too Late To Stop Nnamdi Kanu...The Damage Has Been Done. I understand that this rally was organized with 1 hr quick notice not to attract a lot of people, yet nearly a million showed within 1 hr notice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bogs-aMfBZY

9 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Igboesika: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nig has expired.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by IslamicRebel: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
All over for the damnable Islamic Republic of the zoo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by googlepikins: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why do I have the feelings that afonjas will soon arrive here

20 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ugofr(f): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
how we got from that to this.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by googlepikins: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
No wonder Arewa and Afonjas have been having a sleepless night.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Terkimbi01: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Middle Belt is not afraid of self determination, restructuring or even revolution.

We have had enough.

17 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Justuceleague2: 2:35am On Jul 09, 2017
All I see is people without commitment, answering calls within an hour
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 09, 2017
An idle mind is the Devils workshop, Nigeria and Nigerians are inseparable

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Caseless: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
You'll have x20 of this for a burial of a 'nobody' in kano state. Useless people!

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by dudebuck: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Caseless:
You'll have x20 of this for a burial of a 'nobody' in kano state.
Useless people!
just like you are useless

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ripbubu: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2017
googlepikins:

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ripbubu: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Caseless:
Useless people!
well the *20 come to the burial to beg and eat free food.. But here we come to give one voice.. .we dont want to be in the same country with the north is this so hard to understand.. Can't you people have self respect and dignity.. .we dont want you yet you want us.. Useless north

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Buhari brought the division

4 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by es144000: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Has Kanu told us how he will generate revenue for the new biafra. How will he pay the igbo civil servants /military/paramilitary at the federal level that will come back?The people following him are like the youth crossing the sea to europe,dieing on the road and the few that cross over discover there are no jobs.The same thing will befall the biafrans. They will be utterly disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ESDKING: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
es144000:
Has Kanu told us how he will generate revenue for the new biafra. How will he pay the igbo civil servants /military/paramilitary at the federal level that will come back?The people following him are like the youth crossing the sea to europe,dieing on the road and the few that cross over discover there are no jobs.The same thing will befall the biafrans. They will be utterly disappointed.
The money they use to pay civil servants in Nigeria is being generated from Biafran land. Again, on the fate of few igbo civil servants that are serving Nigeria govt....They will fill the vacancies in Biafra civil service and much vacancies will still be left because, Igbos are few in Nig civil service. Majority of igbos are into business.
So when it comes to that issue, it's not a big deal because plans have been made for them.

Again, don't tell me SS this SS that because, the militants in ND threatened @bokis that have oil well in ND to vacate after ultimatum was given to Igbos in the north. If they are not Biafrans, why are they buying another man's case ?

7 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by zombieHUNTER: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caseless:
Useless people!
you just might be the useless one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by tuscani: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
googlepikins:
because they are super slave to the Fulani's

4 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by es144000: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
ESDKING:

The money they use to pay civil servants in Nigeria is being generated from Biafran land. Again, on the fate of few civil servants that are serving Nigeria govt....They will fill the vacancies in Biafra civil service and much vacancies will still be left because, Igbos are few in Nig civil service. Majority of igbos are into business.
So when it comes to that issue, it's not a big deal because plans have been made for them.

Again, don't tell me SS this SS that because, the militants in ND threatened @bokis that have oil well in ND to vacate after ultimatum was given to Igbos in the north. If they are not Biafrans, why are they buying another man's case ?
which and how much oil is generated in biafra land.Do a search on 15 years derivation on oil from 1999 to 2014 and you will see that on the average the derivation to igbo states is not more than 6 billion naira a year(abia and Imo)so with 100 percent derivation it will not be more than 60b,not up to what ogun generates as IGR in a year.In the civil service Imo had the highest number of 3300 of all states in the country.
Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ESDKING: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
es144000:
which and how much oil is generated in biafra land.Do a search on 15 years derivation on oil from 1999 to 2014 and you will see that on the average the derivation to igbo states is not more than 6 billion naira a year(abia and Imo)so with 100 percent derivation it will not be more than 60b,not up to what ogun generates as IGR in a year.In the civil service Imo had the highest number of 3300 of all states in the country.
Your first answer shows you don't know Biafran territory and I have answered that as of the time i quoted you first. Biafran territory didn't stop in five states. Go and check the map of Biafra.

You asked question on what will happen to civil servants serving under Nigeria govt, ie: those serving outside Biafra land and I answered that one too .
I don't know how you want to me to explain it for you to understand.
Read my ist quote again, I answered all your questions there and you are still repeating it.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by es144000: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
ESDKING:

Your first answer shows you don't know Biafran territory and I have answered that as of the quoted you first. Biafran territory didn't stop in five states. Go and check the map of Biafra.
On the issue of civil servants, I didn't the number of civil servants each state has.
You asked question on what will happen to civil servants serving under Nigeria govt, ie: those serving outside Biafra land and I answered that one too .
I don't know how you want to me to explain it for you to understand.
Read my ist quote again, I answered all your questions there and you are still repeating it.
You igbos should forget about rivers,akwaibom,delta and cross river as they can never acccept biafra. If the south south states join biafra, the igbos will be at least 40 percent whereas others will be 50 to 60 percent and so igbos will dominate so it will not work meanwhile the mainstay of the economy (oil)is in their land.Igbos should forget them and think of other ways of generating revenue and negotiate acess to port Harcourt ports and the. Charges they will pay for their use.

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by ESDKING: 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
es144000:
You igbos should forget about rivers,akwaibom,delta and cross river as they can never acccept biafra. If the south south states join biafra, the igbos will be at least 40 percent whereas others will be 50 to 60 percent and so igbos will dominate so it will not work meanwhile the mainstay of the economy (oil)is in their land.Igbos should forget them and think of other ways of generating revenue and negotiate acess to port Harcourt ports and the. Charges they will pay for their use.
Lolz, what makes you think that there are no indigenous Igbos in those states you mentioned ?
What makes you think they would like remain in Nigeria after Biaffrans must have gone, despite the fact that militants in those areas have been fighting Nigerian government due to the ill treatment they get from Nigeria ?
What makes you think that they would choose Nigeria for Biafra while Biafra will give every region right to control her recourses unlike Nig govt that will take all and give them only 13%, Again Nig govt will keep denying them the right of choosing what they want ?

You better Wake up and face reality.
Anyways,go and goggle how indigenes of those states you mentioned have showed their support for Ipob by engaging in various protest in support of Nnamdi Kanu.
They are the people that want Biafra, to surprise you.. do you know that some parts of Cameron staged protest in support of Ipob last two months ?ie, Cameroonians that share boundary with cross River state, they said they want to merge with Biaffrans again after they must gotten their independence.(You know they were part of Nigeria before) In fact , the struggle has gone beyond south south.
All these were posted here on Nairaland, probably you are not active on social media that's why you missed those news.But you can still catch up by using your google and search for it . Most of those videos are also on YouTube.

5 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by belente(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
D zoooo don expire tey tey

1 Like

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Buhari brought the division
my thought exactly.

2 Likes

Re: After Watching This Video, I Can Say Authoritatively, It's Over For Nigeria. by obaaderemi: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
blueseacats:
my thought exactly.
Were we ever united?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Portharcourt Is Boiling Right Now..nnamdi Kanu Liveon The Street Of Portharcourt / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari's Brother,ssa In Germany Where Yusuf Buhari Is Recuperating / Lifelessness - President Buhari Fires Back At Trump : "You Are A Coward"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.