Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Important Notice From N-power - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important Notice From N-power (12011 Views)

Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Who Else Got This Message From N Power? / Hundreds Of Candidates Disqualified From N-power Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:
Note: THE MESSAGE BELOW IS A SCAM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM N-POWER
Disqualification of N-Power successful shortlisted candidates that were selected among the 200,000 candidates for the N-Power programme has been canceled. Disqualified candidates should quickly contact N-Power support team via email:
npower2017.helpdesk@gmail.com
The candidates disqualified from the N-Power Programme were as a result over age, wrong information, multiple credentials, while others do not have certificates which they claim they have and filled during the on-line application.
Candidates that encountered any problem during the on-line application should also contact our support team via the above email.
This message is from N-Power Support Team.

Check the poster below for our official pages . Any other page is not from Npower_NG
Can I register with SSCE?
Re: Important Notice From N-power by EngrBello(m): 10:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
femzey:
I have not receive SMS for test and today falls on the day am suppose to write the test what shd I do
.don't expect any sms...just go login and do ur test

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by VocalWalls: 5:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Dannyset:
Read to comprehension before calling people out. Stop giving people the impression that you don't worth being a graduate or you're not educated.
The OP is Npower moniker on NL just like on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. trying to pass info that if you rcv any msg like the one he just posted, then it's a scam.
Stop disgracing yourself.

You're late to the party.

The NPowerNG handler is doing a pathetic job. If you check many of those that quoted his initial post, you'll notice there was no disclaimer. He added the disclaimer after more than 24 hours. A lot of persons would have been deceived. Its worse because it's coming from the official npowerng handle.

He can't even format an opening post.

Pray, tell, who needs more education?
Re: Important Notice From N-power by nopretense: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Note: THE MESSAGE BELOW IS A SCAM.

IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM N-POWER
Disqualification of N-Power successful shortlisted candidates that were selected among the 200,000 candidates for the N-Power programme has been canceled. Disqualified candidates should quickly contact N-Power support team via email:
npower2017.helpdesk@gmail.com
The candidates disqualified from the N-Power Programme were as a result over age, wrong information, multiple credentials, while others do not have certificates which they claim they have and filled during the on-line application.
Candidates that encountered any problem during the on-line application should also contact our support team via the above email.
This message is from N-Power Support Team.

Check the poster below for our official pages . Any other page is not from Npower_NG
Does bvn validation involve phone number? I mean, must one register for npower with the same phone number used in registering for bvn?
Re: Important Notice From N-power by ayamprecious: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2017
EngrBello:

.don't expect any sms...just go login and do ur test

How can I login
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 8:42am On Jul 10, 2017
nopretense:

Does bvn validation involve phone number? I mean, must one register for npower with the same phone number used in registering for bvn?
No sir
Re: Important Notice From N-power by SplendidE(f): 8:44am On Jul 10, 2017
Honestly this N power whatever don tire me self make dem carry their wahala go,but I know say job go soon fall on me.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tsam1959(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2017
VocalWalls:

You're late to the party.

The NPowerNG handler is doing a pathetic job. If you check many of those that quoted his initial post, you'll notice there was no disclaimer. He added the disclaimer after more than 24 hours. A lot of persons would have been deceived. Its worse because it's coming from the official npowerng handle.

He can't even format an opening post.

Pray, tell, who needs more education?
Mr perfect shocked shocked...If you notice what happend . that first message was a mistake , which has be rectify as a Scam.. NA human being be the OP too undecided undecided undecided, Just like you. nobody is above mistake bruh, you should understand that nobody is perfect . Scammers where trying to hack the Npower page or something, from the look of things but its clear that it has been solved.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2017
femzey:
I have not receive SMS for test and today falls on the day am suppose to write the test what shd I do
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed
Re: Important Notice From N-power by VocalWalls: 9:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Tsam1959:
Mr perfect shocked shocked...If you notice what happend . that first message was a mistake , which has be rectify as a Scam.. NA human being be the OP too undecided undecided undecided, Just like you. nobody is above mistake bruh, you should understand that nobody is perfect . Scammers where trying to hack the Npower page or something, from the look of things but its clear that it has been solved.

Scammers no hack anything. And a mistake that lasted over 24 hours... undecided

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by VocalWalls: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed

Good job.

Answer questions and I'll be on your side.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tsam1959(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
VocalWalls:

Scammers no hack anything. And a mistake that lasted over 24 hours... undecided
The Man/woman go chill na.. unto sunday things..
Re: Important Notice From N-power by molas02: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2017
pls can someone help with my issue, i did not receive sms and i log in to do the test. waht is my fate since sms is not sent to me? thanks
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2017
molas02:
pls can someone help with my issue, i did not receive sms and i log in to do the test. waht is my fate since sms is not sent to me? thanks
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicant,An SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed. Eventually you would still receive an SMS to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by slyd90(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicant,An SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed. Eventually you would still receive an SMS to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not.

Good day Sir/ma pls i applied for N-tax and the test was slated for 3rd july i didnt receive a text message and i have also tried several times to login in for the test and it keeps showing incorrect login details...PLEASE DOES THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED??......
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
slyd90:

Good day Sir/ma pls i applied for N-tax and the test was slated for 3rd july i didnt receive a text message and i have also tried several times to login in for the test and it keeps showing incorrect login details...PLEASE DOES THAT MEANS THAT I HAVE BEEN DISQUALIFIED??......
Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: Important Notice From N-power by modextus(m): 2:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Was told my BVN was incorrect
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
modextus:
Was told my BVN was incorrect
Kindly go to your bank for verification of your BVN details sir.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Skydweller(m): 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Something tells me that this npower handler on nairaland was once a job seeker that frequented nairaland vacancy section in those day just the way I am doing now. It is a sign that my own story too will soon change.
Re: Important Notice From N-power by molas02: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
thanks for quick answer. i have another question, i heard from a friend of mine that Npower form is been collected at local goverment and the form have picture of president, vice president, senate president and photo of state governor. pls how true is this and if its true, what is are applicant hope? thanks
Re: Important Notice From N-power by molas02: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
but sir i have done the N-Health assessment test as i log in, even i choose my device too. and if my BVN did not match my application i dt think i should b able to log in
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=molas02 post=58315343] Sir Eventually an SMS would be sent to you .
Re: Important Notice From N-power by judith113(f): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Y ask questions huh, dat message is a scamm, cnt u al read from beginning to end... it s stated dat d message is a scam
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tsam1959(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=58316355][/quote] Op your just suffering yourself reapeating same thing Over and Over . Weldon sir
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Tsam1959(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
judith113:
Y ask questions huh, dat message is a scamm, cnt u al read from beginning to end... it s stated dat d message is a scam
Which message ??
Re: Important Notice From N-power by pelujam(f): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Have not received any massage
Re: Important Notice From N-power by EngrBello(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
ayamprecious:

How can I login
u will see a tab at the top right corner after opening the npower site....click on that tab..and select "Test login"

1 Like

Re: Important Notice From N-power by nopretense: 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
No sir
Alright. Good news for me....
My reference number is less than 11 000..I don't know why I've neither been verified nor gotten a text
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
nopretense:

Alright. Good news for me....
My reference number is less than 11 000..I don't know why I've neither been verified nor gotten a text
We are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed
Re: Important Notice From N-power by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
We are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed

how will validation be complete when registration hasn't ended. people are still apply by the minute...
Re: Important Notice From N-power by molas02: 10:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
pls can SSCE apply for Npower? cus thats is the news in town now
Re: Important Notice From N-power by npowerng: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2017
molas02:
pls can SSCE apply for Npower? cus thats is the news in town now
The N-power programme for undergraduate has NOT commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Qualifications & Experience (Company Considering IT Outsourcing) / List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! / Little But Tangible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.