Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose (467 Views)

"Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by DrinosBlog: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has declared that a Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu is his leader.

He, however, said he will never decamp to the party.

The governor, while giving reason for his declaration said Tinubu was nonpartisan in his appointments to Yorubas.

Fayose, who is the Chairman, Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Governors Forum made the disclosure while speaking at the 13th convocation lecture at the Benson Idahosa University in Benin, the Edo state.

According to Fayose, “I am the man to watch in this generation. So, I am controversial because I am doing things other men like me cannot do. They are scared. They are afraid; they don’t have courage.

“What I am saying to you is that controversy is necessary for democracy. We must have our voice.

“I am not an APC member and I will never be. But remember the fact that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a courageous man in his own right, our leader in Yoruba land, forget about politics, if they give Asiwaju appointment, he will give a Yoruba man. Whether he is in the APC does not matter.

“And I came out strongly; I defended him. I am not defending politics. I am defending the truth. Our politics must have where we would stop it and say the truth as may be necessary.”

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/tinubu-is-my-leader-but-i-will-never.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by MrPdtech: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
F
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by DrinosBlog: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
More; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/tinubu-is-my-leader-but-i-will-never.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Laryne(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Having courage is different from having wisdom...
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by sarrki(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai heart attack

Enemies of the Omoluabis come and see

Omoluabis is Omoluabis

Either in APC or PDP

We don't kick our elders in the pretense of greeting

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
cry
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Unproductive useless governor with no achievements.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Statement like this should be critically analyse or look into,

ever since this second phase of buhari travel accured tinubu have been relatively quiet even when his anointed VP is been persecuted by some heartless and deadly Hausa men. I want to believe that there is a plan on ground. Now fayose is suddenly in love with tinubu, I think some people are already planning for 2019 that might not come to pass.
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Raptureminded(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chai... IPOB right now

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Kondomatic(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
sarrki:
Chai heart attack

Enemies of the Omoluabis come and see

Omoluabis is Omoluabis

Either in APC or PDP

We don't kick our elders in the pretense of greeting
You're the most unstable person on here
Re: Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2017

(1)

Breaking News:Supreme Court sacks Sheriff, declares Makarfi authentic PDP leader / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Paid Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Who Lost His Wife Recently / This Seems Not To Be Acting, Yul Edochie Runs For Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.