Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women (979 Views)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by SmartchoicesNG: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
A girl friend was annoyed, the other day, by a guy who wouldn't stop hitting on her friends at a club. I asked her what amends I could make, as a man. She said that I could tell men how to behave when approaching women.

Like I know, heheh.

Maybe you could help. Women, especially. Let's pass the message along to help make the world a better place!

This has become a big issue on nairaland...
Copied & Modified
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by SmartchoicesNG: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Optional1 refiner mimzyy sinaj

Optional1 a post of yours instigated this thread.... Now it's time to speak out
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Approach her with a nice ride!!

If she declines, splash water on her...

If she insults you, fling her some Naira notes to get some new clothes along side your complimentary card.

Then pick the next beauty queen in front of her...

Expect her call at Night!!

#Lifeofaboss!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by yaqq: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
don't go about following girls on the street and start shouting hey hey. or whistle, just try to create an environment she will remember u, then next time u try something different! until she s a bit into u, then u hit the nail! tell her ur mind! lemme wait here 4 d ladies
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by dmgr(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
-Be yourself
-Be confident
-Make her laugh,even if u will not be like bovi but just try to her Make smile.
-Make a good impression
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
...jst passing by...
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
where are dem ladies naahh..
ohh..maybe dey r sleeping
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by johnbuck81(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ladies.... were una dey na.

u guys should start coming out o.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by futurerex: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Abeg make nna shift for me to learn both the good, bad, and ugly.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by optional1(f): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
op which of my post was that.

Btw, be yourself, don't do show off, approach her with some respects.
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by SmartchoicesNG: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
optional1:
op which of my post was that.

Btw, be yourself, don't do show off, approach her with some respects.
One lambasting guys in the romance and political section...
What's your take about the ways nairaland guys reach out to the ladies here?
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by Archangels2(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
I come learn
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by optional1(f): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

One lambasting guys in the romance and political section...
What's your take about the ways nairaland guys reach out to the ladies here?

my take on the way nairaland guys reach out to the ladies here..

Some people are mature in their way of approaching while some aren't mature enough...

Only a foolish lady will post the names of those guys that sent her pm....
Re: What Is The Best Advice Women Would Like To Give To Men On How To Approach Women by kollinzgee(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2018
The worst people to get dating advice from is women. Bro they will mislead u women do not know what they want shikena well I don't blame them real men are scarce.

(1) (Reply)

A New Development (why Do Ladies Now Padlock Their Virginia) / Five Signs He's Not That Into You / Redacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.