Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,434 members, 7,958,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (4501 Views)

To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. / I Just Feel Like Slapping Someone now,n am with a soldier..shud I Slap Him? / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2007
I dont even remember arguing with Stiletto. Who knows why she's just running her mouth on moi
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2007
Who would you like to slap TOH? grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2007
you  tongue

too long a list esp a certain cunt.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

is that what Jesus would do, stilettos?

shocked  shocked Haba TOH, I thought you were preaching peace and goodwill to all men. Whatever happened to your peaceful disposition? wink .

ThiefOfHearts:

too long a list esp a certain cunt.
I hope i am not the cunt o 
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2007
TOH, you want to slap, hebe what did i do?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2007
not you smc tongue and I am preaching good will as Jesus wouldnt slap anyone hence my question to that person.

You like getting into the middle of my fights and siding with my opponents, Jos thus at times I want to slap you. Hard angry
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2007
Fair enough TOH, but sometimes I want to cain you sef grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2007
@Olebarawo grin
na wah o . what kind of language is that? calling someone c**t haba please have respect for yourself .
I am not running my mouth  about you. don't think everything is about you . ah! i already said i was messing, do u not understand engrish lol. 
Any how this your trash talk is unbecoming of a woman. wetin!
and why u dey always call jesus? what did he do to you? please respect yourself you act like a riff raff
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2007
na wa oh shocked
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2007
shockedlipsrsealed shocked , It's getting hot in here, LMAO, Make una softly softly o. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2007
SMC:

shockedlipsrsealed shocked , It's getting hot in here, LMAO, Make una softly softly o. undecided lipsrsealed

oya comot shirt now, take off all yah clothes including pata grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2007
Stilettos:

oya comot shirt now, take off all yah clothes including pata grin

I don commot am long time ago when the heat begin catch me, tongue grin LOL
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2007
na wa for u oo lol chei! grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:28am On Feb 13, 2007
JosBoy4Lif:

Fair enough TOH, but sometimes I want to cain you sef grin grin

ma bo tongue
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:45am On Feb 13, 2007
You no get wise word for stilettos? , Im Shocked grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 2:45am On Feb 13, 2007
instigator Jos, look at u!
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:10am On Feb 13, 2007
don't have time for akatas

bluenubian:

instigator Jos, look at u!

Seriously, There are alot of WOMEN under the guise of "male" on this board.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:11am On Feb 13, 2007
oh TOH, cud u break that down a lil
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:15am On Feb 13, 2007
just saying that Jos is acting like a female. What kind of guy goes around looking for girl fights? Even the gays dont have that kind of time.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:16am On Feb 13, 2007
hehehe, TOH ur mouth! no wonder evryone wants to lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:17am On Feb 13, 2007
I should just put up my address and watch how many of these motor mouths would actually put it to work. cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:40am On Feb 13, 2007
TOH, Why you so cruel to me, Wallahi, I will come and cain you, put up your adress. It will be my honour cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by TerraCotta(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

I should just put up my address and watch how many of these motor mouths would actually put it to work. cool

Jos has already volunteered, and Stilettos is willing to cash in her air miles to come and join in the flogging.

Careful what you wish for.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2007
don't have time for akatas
@ OLEBARAWO
ehen? shu! who told you that i am one? fyi born and bred in Naija just studying here at the moment then i am back home. Got it? has the haze cleared yet? I am not an economic migrant like some of you. I am well sorted back home. Akata! hiss must you insult people? don't u know that term is derogatory to those you refer to as such? slowpoke , your father should ask for a refund for your school fees.

@Josboy
why u they instigate now? tongue  i blame you for the above oo

@terra
i was only joking with her back there, she had to take it the wrng way, wat can i say some ppl have no sense of humour, ANYWAY i dont do flogging, ppl like her have it tough already. I still like her you know. in a boil- infested- lost puppy-in need of a- grin home kind of way. grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by promise72(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2007
@ stilleto,

y u dey vez no?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2007
i vex not promise kiss
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by promise72(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2007
wetin dey happen now?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2007
nothing now grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by promise72(m): 11:45am On Feb 13, 2007
u can look up my email in my profile and i read about the ther post. we can talk about the 6 or 7 , grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 11:52am On Feb 13, 2007
wat 6 and 7 did i miss something
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by promise72(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2007
u forgot about me already?. on the number of children?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2007
no i didnt forget u just wasn't sure wat u meant by 6 or 7
lmao u are silly

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Vote Your Favorite Housemate On The Ongoing 2018 Bbnaija Show / Download Tekken 6 Game For Iso Psp File On Android Device / Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.