Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum (4421 Views)

To Guests: Few Things To Bear In Mind Before Joining Nairaland. / I Just Feel Like Slapping Someone now,n am with a soldier..shud I Slap Him? / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by promise72(m): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2007
7 sounds right. i guess
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 11:59am On Feb 13, 2007
see ur mouth lol , 7 can u push them out? grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by promise72(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2007
ill be there all the way to assist you grin i'll love to reach a compromise 6 and half? u see not possible. 7 it is. Deal?

May be you can email me so we dont hijack this forum with our silliness grin

im at work now i should have IM u. but this computer to have that.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2007
ok bye.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2007
aw did I hit a nerve? cheesy

Terra, see if they end up going back to their homes.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 2:17am On Feb 15, 2007
diddy,muno1 and the rest of them haters beefing me on the thread i started in the sexuality forum cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2007
diddy prolly dont know u exist grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2007
what do u mean ni**er?i cant decipher what u posted undecided
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2007
odada:

what do u mean ni**er?i can't decipher what u posted undecided

oh snap u not really serious are u?, ok let me break it down

"Diddy probably doesnt know that a person named Odada exists!!!!"
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 3:05am On Feb 15, 2007
@bluedumbnubian
oh thanks alot for the info i never knew diddy had fans like this?or are u only his mouthpiece,P.A or u still give him a head too i bet!bloody asswipe!i dont know whats ur fu**king biznez,r u diddy? angry angry
@topic
i would seriously like to slap this nicompu--bluenubian.dumbass.com
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:08am On Feb 15, 2007
odada:

@bluedumbnubian
oh thanks alot for the info i never knew diddy had fans like this?or are u only his mouthpiece,P.A or u still give him a head too i bet!bloody asswipe!i don't know whats your fu**king biznez,r u diddy? angry angry
@topic
i would seriously like to slap this nicompu--bluenubian.dumbass.com

aha flipping catamite, neither do u exist to me!
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2007
hehehehe bloody ass wipe u just got ur ass woped!run to ur papa diddy for help lil sl** lipsrsealed cos i cant see u nweiz grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:15am On Feb 15, 2007
yeah u so mad cause diddy handling bizness grin grin, u old baba!, the kid is younger than u, yet he got u all worked up, flipping gay.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2007
I think u got a glass jaw bluedumbnubian!u better watch ur mouth before i smash it in asshole angry angry angry
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:25am On Feb 15, 2007
lol u better go punch at a wall or something, cause u running ur mouth like a angry frat boy on too much liquor. u need anger classes or something?
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 3:29am On Feb 15, 2007
@blue
I would forgive u cos i just checked ur profile and saw that u r a fine gal!what can i say am a sucker for fine looks so u are forgiven as well as ur royal prince giving head bf diddy grin grin grin
@topic
thats all folks!
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2007
oh go jump in river Naija. angry angry anyways apology accepted wink
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2007
@blue
hehehehe mumu who told u that was an apology?i said i forgive u i didnt say i was sorry grin grin grin nweiz u still a pretty faced gal though cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2007
na your tisha be mumu, i took it as an apology cause i deserve one, u didnt forgive ish, cause i aint say ish to u dude!
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 3:50am On Feb 15, 2007
@blue
no gal!i deserve an apology cos my post wasnt meant for u in the first place and u just at me like a Hot slot!telling me how cool ur diddy gives u a head like i bloody care in the first place angry nicompu
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 3:57am On Feb 15, 2007
ur mouth is too dirty and i wont go back to dissing u, guys that are quick to call a woman a slot jus like that, showing off their not so desirable calibre.
Yes diddy is ma friend, and i didnt diss u, i made a simple statement and u flared up like some one left a butt-plug in u and wanted it back. damn dude chill!
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ZuluNation(m): 4:06am On Feb 15, 2007
Blue I think that dude likes you, I'm sure his too scared to come out and say it. Poor guy he must have gone to an all boys school. cheesy
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 4:11am On Feb 15, 2007
lol am sure he did, oh i cud imagine the riot in his head right now, i usually let dudes down easy and nice, so why shud he be scared? grin grin grin
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by ZuluNation(m): 4:15am On Feb 15, 2007
@odada.

Don't be scared you never know Blue may even give a mugu like you a chance to go out on a date with her. Quit trying to act all bad cause you just making yourself look stupid OK sad
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 4:17am On Feb 15, 2007
lol maybe he ll listen cheesy yeye man
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by Stilettos(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2007
hiss
i hate men who insult women and call them names . what a woman wrapper this odada is ,hiss

I like the way u handled this gay Bluenibian
bluenubian:

your mouth is too dirty and i wont go back to dissing u, guys that are quick to call a woman a slot jus like that, showing off their not so desirable calibre.
Yes diddy is ma friend, and i didnt diss u, i made a simple statement and u flared up like some one left a butt-plug in u and wanted it back. damn dude chill!
buhahahahahahaha
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2007
@zulunation
na ur papa be mugu idiot angry angry

@stilettos
if u dont know the genesis of omething,then how can u tell its revelation,bloody hypocrite angry
@blue
so u got all ur peeps to join u in the bout with me huh?guess am too much for u hehehehe cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by TerraCotta(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2007
odada:

telling me how cool your diddy gives u a head like i bloody care in the first place angry nicom[b]pu[/b]

Na wa for this Eng[b]r[/b]ish of yours, sha.
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2007
@terracotta
u better ask somebody cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by SMC(f): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2007
Make una sofry sofry o cool
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by bluenubian(f): 5:07am On Feb 16, 2007
terraC are u stunting that yeye man? cheesy
Re: Grudge To Bear: Who Do You Feel Like Slapping On The Nairaland Forum by odada(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2007
@bluenubian
i thot i was through with u?i can see u cant get enough of odada cooland mind ur language am not a yeye man angry u dont want to start something again,so they wont be nothing ok smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Shocking!!! Confession Of A Yahoo Boy And How Uses Ladies For Rituals / Man Hit By A Car Along East West Road Today,(graphic Pics) / Top 5 Nightclubs In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.