Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. (4444 Views)

Dele Momodu Blasted By Nigerians For Campaigning For Saraki (photos) / Obiano Should Be Disqualified For Campaigning At Polling Unit - PDP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Terkimbi01: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wanted a change, prayed for one and hoped for one.

Then they calling with promises sweeter than honey.
I was convinced. I believed and I took a plunge.

I have sat down to compare Buhari to Jonathan and APC to PDP, and my conclusion is this, I made a terrible mistake.

My dad told me, its not as it seemed. He said he would rather not vote than vote Buhari.

I told him to relax, its our time.
I assured him in one year, he will change his story.

Today, I am ashame to discuss politics with Dad.
He is a gentle man. and he does not mock me.

What is really better?
What has changed?

I have discovered the media houses are criminals.
They have the power to shape opinion and they use it against the people. They used against me.

Fulani has been invading our lands but nothing like what has happened within the 2 years if this devilish change.

The army is no where to be found.
They are rather shooting armless and harmless civilians of the shia and IPOB.

in 2019, I might end up not voting.

if Buhari can be such a fraud and catastrophic failure, I don't know if I can confidence in our so called leaders anymore. I feel personally embarrassed and I am finding it hard to forgive myself.

Henceforth, we shall seek for leaders who shall protect us.

And we are ready for alliance with people who are peaceful.

if we sleep in peace, we have the opportunity to prosper.

32 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by krissconnect(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
You know what? Nigerias political system will continue to be a failed one until its citizens stop voting based on sentiment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by BlowBack: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
No body wants to hear you wail, zombie

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by PDJT: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
-Sorry, it's one of those things. Take heart. Ndo.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Leboska(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
For me i knew from the begining that nothing good can come from buhari

38 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by TTdouble(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP, your story is incomplete without giving us your score for
GEJ vs PMB

1 Like

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP, you better start campaigning for Jonathan to return in 2019, then you can have the Nigeria of your dreams within 2 years of his return
Terkimbi01:
I wanted a change, prayed for one and hoped for one.

Then they calling with promises sweeter than honey.
I was convinced. I believed and I took a plunge.

I have sat down to compare Buhari to Jonathan and APC to PDP, and my conclusion is this, I made a terrible mistake.

My dad told me, its not as it seemed. He said he would rather not vote than vote Buhari.

I told him to relax, its our time.
I assured him in one year, he will change his story.

Today, I am ashame to discuss politics with Dad.
He is a gentle man. and he does not mock me.

What is really better?
What has changed?

I have discovered the media houses are criminals.
They have the power to shape opinion and they use it against the people. They used against me.

Fulani has been invading our lands but nothing like what has happened within the 2 years if this devilish change.

The army is no where to be found.
They are rather shooting armless and harmless civilians of the shia and IPOB.

in 2019, I might end up not voting.

if Buhari can be such a fraud and catastrophic failure, I don't know if I can confidence in our so called leaders anymore. I feel personally embarrassed and I am finding it hard to forgive myself.

Henceforth, we shall seek for leaders who shall protect us.

And we are ready for alliance with people who are peaceful.

if we sleep in peace, we have the opportunity to prosper.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by doctokwus: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
The pain is felt by many former staunch supporters of Buhari.
Though in this my lifetime and the next,I can never ever vote for a Goodluck Jonathan;that Buhari has turned out to be one of d worst scams this nation has bn heaped with is now without dispute.
Everytime I sit down to analyze d Buhari gross failure,I just feel so sad that d man has been such a disaster.
The worse thing however is that he still doesn't want to let go despite his many incapacities and incapacitations.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by BlowBack: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
GenBuhari:
OP, you better start campaigning for Jonathan to return in 2019, then you can have the Nigeria of your dreams within 2 years of his return

This one delusion over Buhari is the strongest ever.

Even before Chanji, this one has been a zombie since 1984!

GenBuhari, I hail your solar powered zombiesm

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by BlowBack: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
doctokwus:
[s]The pain is felt by many former staunch supporters of Buhari.
Though in this my lifetime and the next,I can never ever vote for Jonathan;that Buhari has turned out to be one of d worst scams this nation has bn heaped with is now without dispute.
Everytime I sit down to analyze d Buhari gross failure,I just feel so sad that d man has been such a disaster.
The worse thing however is that he still doesn't want to let go despite his many incapacities and incapacitations[/s].

Now you want to blame Jonathan for your wasted vote on that idiocrat called Buhari?

How irresponsible can you zombies get?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Atiku2019: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
OP Atiku2019
Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by adonis89(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
A vote in 2019 is a vote for another round of stupidity, poverty , backwardness, unemployment etc
Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by doctokwus: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
BlowBack:

Now you want to blame Jonathan for your wasted vote on that idiocrat called Buhari?

Bliv it or not Jonathan by now wud av totally collapsed this nation. He wud ever remain d disaster he was.What wud I tell my future generation if they ever get to know I supported a dunce like Jonathan.
I av concluded buhari is a failure because coming from a monumental disaster like GEJ,any other govt after that just had a little to do to be termed a success,but here we av a president doing many of d same things d fisherman was termed a disaster for.
I am not d type that wud therefore because I supported a buhari and destested a Jonathan now use different standards in grading their performances.
A failure is a failure and both av been thus far

6 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by BlowBack: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
doctokwus:

[s] Bliv it or not Jonathan by now wud av totally collapsed this nation. He wud ever remain d disaster he was.What wud I tell my future generation if they ever get to know I supported a dunce like Jonathan.
I av concluded buhari is a failure because coming from a monumental disaster like GEJ,any other govt after that just had a little to do to be termed a success,but here we av a president doing many of d same things d fisherman was termed a disaster for.
I am not d type that wud therefore because I supported a buhari and destested a Jonathan now use different standards in grading their performances.
A failure is a failure and both av been thus far[/s]

KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELVES

UNTIL YOU FREE YOURSELF FROM THE CLUTCHES OF JONATHAN HATRED, YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DROWN IN SH1T CREEK.

AFONJA ZOMBIE

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by luvinhubby(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
doctokwus:

Bliv it or not Jonathan by now wud av totally collapsed this nation. He wud ever remain d disaster he was.What wud I tell my future generation if they ever get to know I supported a dunce like Jonathan.

The bolded is a lie that you are using to console yourself, we understand. lipsrsealed

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by dumie(f): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
What your father saw sitting down, you were standing and possibly jumping and couldn't see.
It took a Buharism to finally clear your eyes

33 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by hucienda: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's what happens when history is lacking and ignored in any endeavour. Heck, even Fela was calling out to discerning minds.

You wouldn't say the signs weren't there or that you weren't warned. For now though, you have no option but to live with the consequences of the action of you and others like you. You've done for two years. Two still to go. Good luck.

11 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin Eyes don open grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by kenny987(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good response! I have told that doctokwus on several occasions that his decision to vote the vegetable was purely based on primordial sentiments and contrived ignorance, not that GEJ was the worst ever. If he was really interested in good governance, the alternative to GEJ could never have been Buhari cos he is far worse than GEJ by all standard. However rather than admit that b/w the 2 he clearly made a bad choice, he tries to keep reminding himself that GEJ offended him too much so he'd never vote a Goodluck like there weren't other candidates at the polls.
BlowBack:

20 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by kenny987(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
luvinhubby:

The bolded is a lie that you are using to console yourself, we understand. lipsrsealed

Hapu onye ahu! Serious okwu nkasi obi/consolation

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Terkimbi01: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
TTdouble:
OP, your story is incomplete without giving us your score for
GEJ vs PMB

I don't need to give you any score.
When Buhari began to blame previous administration for his own failures was when I began to suspect that something is wring somewhere.

OK,.let me give u my score.

Under Johnathan, we were experiencing pockets of Fulani attacks.

Under Buhari, we have a genocide.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by kenny987(f): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
So how much more sinking do you expect to see before you realise that that which you feared GEJ would have done has actually happened under your assumed messiah and in quick time?

doctokwus:

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by tuniski: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
doctokwus:
The pain is felt by many former staunch supporters of Buhari.
Though in this my lifetime and the next,I can never ever vote for a Goodluck Jonathan;that Buhari has turned out to be one of d worst scams this nation has bn heaped with is now without dispute.
The worse thing however is that he still doesn't want to let go despite his many incapacities and incapacitations.
That makes him worst!

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Terkimbi01: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
doctokwus:

Jonathan is no longer power, Buhari is.
Buhari promised change, and I am holding him accountable for it.

saying Jonathan would have collapsed Nigeria by now is just self deception.

What is remain of Nigeria under Buhari?

For the first time, the middle belt is seeking alliance with the South. Thanks to Buhari.
why can't you guys swallow your shame.

for me, its nothing to admit that one has made a mistake.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by luvinhubby(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Terkimbi01:

I don't need to give you any score.
When Buhari began to blame previous administration for his own failures was when I began to suspect that something is wring somewhere.

OK,.let me give u my score.

Under Johnathan, we were experiencing pockets of Fulani attacks.

Under Buhari, we have a genocide.

Systematic ethnic cleansing.

19 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by mightyhazell: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
doctokwus:

nuffn,i assure u cud ever be worse than what we have now. U said it right b4 wen u said buhari is the greatest scam ever in history,..(of human existence)!

13 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Terkimbi01: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
GenBuhari:

if the choice is between Buhari and Jonathan, I will vote Jonathan. its as simple as that.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by tuniski: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Saying GEJ would have worsen things is the biggest lie by APC propagandists! GEJ Handed over a far better Nigeria to Buhari.
Today nigeria is threatening to implode with all manners of agitation, debt burden, zero improvement on infrastructure, insecurity, mass and growing unemployment, collapsed naira, staggering inflation, kidnapping and even suicides.

It has been literary a collapse by this govt of colossal failure. May God help us.

16 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Terkimbi01: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
kenny987:
So how much more sinking do you expect to see before you realise that that which you feared GEJ would have done has actually happened under your assumed messiah and in quick time?

Honestly, I agree.
Nigeria has collapsed .

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by DelGardo: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bla bla bla.

We know you people. Buhari is bad Buhari is bad yet you cannot point to one thing he has not done right given the circumstances.

Fyi, in the quietness of your days, I encourage you to give thanks to God for the change of government. By now all of you would have been hiding in crummy places from Boko Haram while Deziani, Jonathan, Okukpe and Dasuki's children (biological and adopted) will still be having orgies in the presidential jets across different seas.

Just small Fulani crisis and you are crying. Meanwhile whole states were ravaged for years in the NE. To the people of Chibok, for example, Buhari is a messiah. And that makes a world of difference.

Sai Buhari. No regrets... Happy days.
Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by Terkimbi01: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
DelGardo:
Bla bla bla.

We know you people. Buhari is bad Buhari is bad yet you cannot point to one thing he has not done right given the circumstances.

Fyi, in the quietness of your days, I encourage you to give thanks to God for the change of government. By now all of you would have been hiding in crummy places from Boko Haram while Deziani, Jonathan, Okukpe and Dasuki's children (biological and adopted) will still be having orgies in the presidential jets across different seas.

Just small Fulani crisis and you are crying. Meanwhile whole states were ravaged for years in the NE. To some Buhari is a messiah. And that makes a he'll lot of difference.

Sai Buhari. No regrets... Happy days.

Did you say, just small crises?
You are such a wicked soul

24 Likes

Re: I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!. by TheFreeOne: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
For those still blaming GEJ na sorry be Una names grin

We warned you against buboo candidacy before 2015 elections.

You can cry me a lagoon for all I care grin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Sense Finally Falling On The Igbos And The Yorubas? / Osun Tribunal Updates So Far. Pdp Leading So Far / Construction Of The New Terminal Building At The Uyo Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.