Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action (669 Views)

Was I Wrong Here ?? / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action / Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by fayded(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay,so I gat this girl and we gat this fwb situation although we both love each other,but nobody wants to make the first move.
anyway,today her friend's phone gat missing in her room and we all tried to find it but couldn't,apparently it was stolen when she went out,forgetting to lock her door.
this situation made her angry and she started snapping everywhere,tried to calm her down sha.
anyways,this night I saw her with our lodge security men as she was reporting the phone incident. I tried to ask whatsup and show care and she just nodded her way.
now later,I saw her on d staircase as I was going out again..she put her head on my shoulders and told me that her elder bro blames her for not locking her door.
anyways,this night I went to her room to ask how she was doing and I knocked but she didn't open.
I just angrily left and went back to my room,now she came back to my room and knocked d first time, I didn't open..she came back again and this time I opened and she found out that I was around but refused to open door for her.she angrily left..I later tried to apologize but she didn't open the door.
well..next thing I know,she knocks on my door and dropped my bucket that she was with,my shirt that she likes wearing and also drugs that I bought for her(she didn't even take them).
now I don't know what to do,I do like her,but I don't want to act as a pussy..and I'm really angry that she didn't even take d drugs I bought for her.imagine..
so wetin una suggest make I do..pls reduce d bashing
Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Leave her alone na,na by force?You both acted childish,but ,leave her for the time being,,she go calm down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by Homeboiy: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
children
I know u both are not up to 18yrs

Rubbish
cat n rat relationship
knock..no open..go>>come back knock e no open
no go do better thing with ur life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by IamGobe(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Childish bigot undecided

Sum gals wit stoopid character eh!
Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by fayded(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:
children

I know u both are not up to 18yrs

Rubbish

cat n rat relationship

knock..no open..go>>come back knock e no open

no go do better thing with ur life

nope,I'm actually 21 and she is 20..
u see the difference is this,some of you have been in so many relationships that you know which action is childish and which isn't..
but spare some thoughts for some people who just suck at stuffs like this..
I understand books,I understand human behaviour,I understand exams..but I do not understand love and how it makes u do things u necessarily do not want to do.
I was childish back then,I know, but I'm not a childish person per say..I just had a childish act.
so calm down.and I'm doing something with my life,that may even be the reason i do not understand stuffs like love and its sold

1 Like

Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by Elvidence(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
She is amateur
Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by Homeboiy: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
fayded:

nope,I'm actually 21 and she is 20..
u see the difference is this,some of you have been in so many relationships that you know which action is childish and which isn't..
but spare some thoughts for some people who just suck at stuffs like this..
I understand books,I understand human behaviour,I understand exams..but I do not understand love and how it makes u do things u necessarily do not want to do.
I was childish back then,I know, but I'm not a childish person per say..I just had a childish act.
so calm down.and I'm doing something with my life,that may even be the reason i do not understand stuffs like love and its sold

Ok I can see ur a cool person, well the reason for her action is because ur relationship with her is undefined.

She only sees u as a friend n not a bf. stop over familiarity with her, stop visiting her constantly, ur afraid she might ignore u forever if u don't talk to her.

Be a bigger boy,If u c her next time, just hail her n go. smile but don't laugh

finally, if u want 70% of her respect, just try n fúck her.

Bye...I was in ur shoes many yrs ago bt now I don't talk to girls anyhow...
Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by Frankicent(m): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lolz love freak... she's using your weakness against you. Let me tell me something a mentor of mine. Told us never take a woman too special except she's your mom, sister or wifey... anything aside that..do unto her what she does to you.... since she dropped your bucket and drugs you got for you.... ignore create this mentality she's nothing to you....

Bro you bleeped up cause you begged her for your own right. She was suppose to beg you not you....

Never get scared of losing a woman it told me a while to adopt to this... till now it pains me... just got to look forward..... women plenty today I sweet talk a girl for fun... she confuse I made her blush. Glad she didn't give me her number today. So far had created rapport and close that 1st timer gap. Next meeting would be like am her long time boo or friend grin..��� easy...

So bro love with your head not your heart... I advice guys to share it 50% 50%.....50 for love 50 for yourself in case....
Bone that gal if she wouldn't come apologize to you...free her... or talk to her seriously if she doesn't apologize.. ...forget her....

Talk to other gals trust me she go come beg... whatsapp me 08130978745...
Note am just a normal guy like you I have and make mistakes like you. Am not a love except abeg......@ilegend is the pro... talk to him more or passionate87

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by fayded(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

Ok I can see ur a cool person, well the reason for her action is because ur relationship with her is undefined.

She only sees u as a friend n not a bf. stop over familiarity with her, stop visiting her constantly, ur afraid she might ignore u forever if u don't talk to her.

Be a bigger boy,If u c her next time, just hail her n go. smile but don't laugh

finally, if u want 70% of her respect, just try n fúck her.

Bye...I was in ur shoes many yrs ago bt now I don't talk to girls anyhow...
dude,I wrote fwb.
as in we re having sex..we re having constant sex,she wants me to define it but I don't want to..just yet.
sometimes,she holds back sha
Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by Homeboiy: 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
fayded:

dude,I wrote fwb.
as in we re having sex..we re having constant sex,she wants me to define it but I don't want to..just yet.
sometimes,she holds back sha

Oya repent and follow the way of God

Jesus is there for u, on d last day both d fuckër and the fuckëè are going to hell

ok go beg her bt if she proves stubborn

move on

ur dating compound girl
Re: Who Is Wrong Here? And What Is D Next Course Of Action by fayded(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Homeboiy:

Oya repent and follow the way of God

Jesus is there for u, on d last day both d fuckër and the fuckëè are going to hell

ok go beg her bt if she proves stubborn

move on

ur dating compound girl
lolz..yea just tried to talk to her few mins ago.
she came into my room,stood up for some mins and left..
me,I was waiting for her to sit down before I commence talk.for where??,she just comot.
mehn,I ain't gat no strength for all this drama.that's why I no want gf sef

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Black Girls Like This / These 12 Tips Will Help You Hide Your Office Romance Perfectly / 7 Signs She's Tired Of The Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.