Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC (47240 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by seguntijan(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2017
APC has not lost in the STATE OF OSUN, people have only show their support and love for the deceased Senator, the gap explains and give intellectual forecast about the State election in the coming year. The only wide gap in the available results is observable as family support given to the senator-elect by the whole of EDE

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by b03liberty(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
If APC is not careful, 2019 general elections would be a repeat of this. You don't expect people to vote for you after blowing up the votes they gave you before. APC are going down faster than the speed of light.
No. It shown people vote candidate and not party.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by farouk0403(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
ajepako:

I commend your optimism Farouk...

Let me bookmark this comment and remind you when time comes..

Enjoy....

ok lets wait and see.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by ejihand(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
I was the PO at wall 2 (community hall Oke Ola) , gbongon, ayedaade L. G. A. I will say that it was a very peaceful election. PDP won in my polling unit with large margin.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by kaystick86(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
This is just a warning to Alfa Aregbesola. More shock to come for APC.

Any other party apart from APC.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Fourwinds: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
basty:
People voted for the personality of Late Isiaka Adeleke and the role played by Osun State Government in managing the crisis after his death.

I would have loved APC fielded Ademola for the rerun. Political miscalculation, I knew it would happen this way and PDP used the window and keyed into that advantage.

If Labour party has done same, the result would have been better than this.

This is a sympathetic votes and not votes for PDP, never again will PDP rule Nigeria again.
u got it right...
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by endofdays: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:
And those who collected 1k to sell their future to PDP

It's all good, you'll remember this day

you are a clown.......I believe u don't know what u are saying
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by endofdays: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2017
Fourwinds:
u got it right...

absolutely
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by OfficialUncle: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:

please, I beg you.... just shut up
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by OfficialUncle: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
seguntijan:
APC has not lost in the STATE OF OSUN, people have only show their support and love for the deceased Senator, the gap explains and give intellectual forecast about the State election in the coming year. The only wide gap in the available results is observable as family support given to the senator-elect by the whole of EDE
keep consoling yourself, as if Ejigbo didn't unitedly vote for APC. this is not a vote for the deceased, its a vote against APC

4 Likes

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by vikyno(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:

shut the hell up and embrace the real change .
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by bakila: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
I want to see loads of congratulations to INEC. PDP people please congratulate INEC, your candidate won and there is no drama. ....
... yet.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by lebienconnu: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2017
I think its too late for APC. APC has lost Osun state for good. If PDP is wise enough, they should field this guy as their flag bearer in the next gubernatorial election.

How can a sensible party sacrifice EDE for Ejigbo and ADELEKE for Folarin?
Like I said, its too late to learn any lesson.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by bellotaofeek: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:

You are on your own tongue
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Oblang(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2017
kutchs:

So how come one party dominates Yoruba politics. From AG to AD to ACto APC it has always been total or near total domination by one party. Am I to understand that the opposition always present the worst candidates?

One party dominate Yoruba politics? U must be a toddler when all sw states were governed by PDP except lagos with AD...

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by lailo: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2017
now my question,will dis sheriff guy be recognised by markafi's senators like akpabio and co?
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by vRendoh(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Annie939:
congrats to Ali modu Sheriff

Sheriff no do anything.......Congrat to the people of Osun state.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by akoredebadru(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2017
EDE ni.. aregbe abused our king abuse us all... den we vote for our city candidate Senator adeleke ademola.... den mess with ede land
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by tunchi014(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
basty:
People voted for the personality of Late Isiaka Adeleke and the role played by Osun State Government in managing the crisis after his death.

I would have loved APC fielded Ademola for the rerun. Political miscalculation, I knew it would happen this way and PDP used the window and keyed into that advantage.

If Labour party has done same, the result would have been better than this.

This is a sympathetic votes and not votes for PDP, never again will PDP rule Nigeria again.
... Speak 4 ur self.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:

sharaaaaaaaaap. What has your apshiit done for the people?
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Larrycool1234(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:

So APC has been paying 500ngn all dis while ,right? Maybe we Osun people needed an upgrade! Dirty asshole!!!!
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
reuben79:
take ur time to understand yorubas politics ok...........yoruba politics always base on d candidate not party
baba na lie...let tinubu bring out goat under apc in Lagos state, d goat will still win dat to say our ppl do vote for party not personality, morova if ppl vote for candidate not party abeg how ambode take win Jimi Agbaje?

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by xpensivNas(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aregberascal fall ppl hand no b small, n dis is d consequence of it.....lesson: u pple matter most
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by xpensivNas(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
akoredebadru:
EDE ni.. aregbe abused our king abuse us all... den we vote for our city candidate Senator adeleke ademola.... den mess with ede land
Ede ni wa tokan tokan
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by kandyj(f): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
my prediction " tinubu will join PDP in 2019". APC becoming a scam party.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by chadwickafred(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:

...Na 5k apc dey do 4 my side nah
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by rkennyking(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
This election is not about APC or PDP.
It's clearly a case of sympathy with the Adeleke family and it's still a victory for APC In some way.
The APC only wanted to stay true to democracy , by not installing a winner by virtue of inheritance, this is a government of the people for the people by the people. So it's very valid , if APC opt for primaries and also the Adeleke is also entitled to seeking ticket elsewhere. What really happened was that APC showcase the fact that it's possible to have a free and fare election even in a state where it as a commendable history. I am not a politician, but this is my view from a critical view of things .
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by rkennyking(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
xpensivNas:
Ede ni wa tokan tokan
why won't your city champion go through the party democracy
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by rkennyking(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
xpensivNas:
Aregberascal fall ppl hand no b small, n dis is d consequence of it.....lesson: u pple matter most
this has nothing to do with Aregbesola if Adeleke contested under the APC he will still win
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by rkennyking(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
lebienconnu:
I think its too late for APC. APC has lost Osun state for good. If PDP is wise enough, they should field this guy as their flag bearer in the next gubernatorial election.

How can a sensible party sacrifice EDE for Ejigbo and ADELEKE for Folarin?
Like I said, its too late to learn any lesson.
even APC would not make that mistake of fielding Adeleke, he is a giant in ede not osun state on a whole . What APC as a sensible party did was to allow true democracy take it course. I am sure APC was aware of the odds of this result but they can't subdue their part democracy for partisan politics. It's primary or no candidacy simple. Adeleke wanted no primary but if truly he is the giant, he should win the primaries too. Party primary is observed all over the world democracy
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
osun state is moving, Nigeria is also moving
2018/2019 knocking. chief Awolowo said in one of his speech and I quote "This is not the type of country I for once envisaged, A time will come when the people will be pushed to the wall, then they will fight back"...... I think the time has come when Nigerian would neglect party and vote personality....
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Opinedecandid(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
truckin:
Lol. Some 66 thousand zombies still voted APC.

That's exactly my concern an annoyance.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.