Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC (47239 Views)

INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Katsina North By-election: Official Results As Declared By INEC / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by ripbubu: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
maasoap:

Coming from someone who probably has never set his feet in Osun State. I know what you are implying though.
is that not how you afonja talk about biafra when you have never set foot on igbo land
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Meritocracy: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
If APC is not careful, 2019 general elections would be a repeat of this. You don't expect people to vote for you after blowing up the votes they gave you before. APC are going down faster than the speed of light.
. Lets wait and see the 2019, Adeleke has two local government in his home town and they don't want to loose the seat, also favoured by the death of his late brother. If there is no popularity of his brother, he would have lost with wide margin. Don't judge 2019 by this pls.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by einsteine(m): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself. APC cannot win in Anambra. They can't even rig it.

PHILipu1:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
It's a game Mr man.
APC will win 8 elections the allow the opposition to win 1 so that people will not cry foul.

Watch and see what will happen in Anambra or Ekiti.
I hope you know that it will be hard for anybody to call INEC riggers when it will happen because they will use this result as talking point.

APC can sacrifice a senatorial seat to gain a governorship seat either in Anambra or Ekiti.
It's just a game.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by ripbubu: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
PHILipu1:
Open your eyes.
This is compensation from APC to Sheriff
faction of PDP for destroying Wike,Fayose
and co faction.
Watch and see what will happen in
Anambra.
It's a game.
APC will win 6 elections then allow the
oppositions to win one so that Nigerians
will not complain of one party state.

How many people here will be able to call INEC riggers when they will announce Anambra election in favour of APC come November?

It's a game,they are ready to sacrifice a senatorial seat to gain a governorship seat either in Anambra or Ekiti state.

It's a game don't be deceive.
Adeleke will not stay in PDP for long and he may jump back to APC even before the supreme court judgement of who is the real PDP chairman.

Kudos to Sheriff,kudos to INEC,Kudos to APC for using some people head.
Watch how the game play out.
you have mental problems
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by davit: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
basty:
People voted for the personality of Late Isiaka Adeleke and the role played by Osun State Government in managing the crisis after his death.

I would have loved APC fielded Ademola for the rerun. Political miscalculation, I knew it would happen this way and PDP used the window and keyed into that advantage.

If Labour party has done same, the result would have been better than this.

This is a sympathetic votes and not votes for PDP, never again will PDP rule Nigeria again.

Only you understand the power play that took place in this election. People voted for the Adeleke's family not PDP. I'm cock sure that if this same man has gone for the least known party in Osun, he would still have won. A very big mistake Apc made in this election. I hope they learn the other time.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Tecno66: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
The seat belongs to Adeleke. So Adeleke go, Adeleke come. No shaking. If una kill this one, we go put Davido. As Kenedi is to US politics, so Adeleke is to this senatorial distric.
ADEWUMIMichael:
Final Results from all the 10 Local governments

1.Ayedire LGA
APC= 5,360
PDP= 5,789

2.Irewole LGA
APC = 8,953
PDP =9,094

3.Iwo LGA
APC = 12,205
PDP =12,547

4.Ejigbo LGA
APC= 12,226
PDP=9,723

5.Ede South LGA
APC-2,096
PDP13,406

6.Ola Oluwa LGA
APC -5316
PDP=5618

7.Isokan LGA
APC = 5,227
PDP =6,539

8.Egbedore LGA
APCN= 4,768
PDP = 7,142

9.Ede North LGA
APC = 2,784
PDP = 18,559

10. Aiyedaade LG-
APC-7179,
PDP- 9061

Total-
PDP-97480,
APC-66116

MARGIN: 31,364

PDP won in 9 Local Governments, while APC won in only Ejigbo Local Government..

Senator Ademola Adeleke hereby declared the winner of the Osun West senatorial District Bye-election,

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nan.ng/news/inec-declares-adeleke-winner-osun-west-senate-seat/amp/
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pay back time.... How can a sane voter vote for part of deceit... Mock election for 2019.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by mayoor15(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Justuceleague2:
And those who collected 1k to sell their future to PDP

It's all good, you'll remember this day
And the money APC also gave out nko.... Nigerian politics is messed up, both APC and PDP spent money but the will of the people prevailed.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Ajalekoko76(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
davit:

Only you understand the power play that took place in this election. People voted for the Adeleke's family not PDP. I'm cock sure that if this same man has gone for the least known party in Osun, he would still have won. A very big mistake Apc made in this election. I hope they learn the other time.
APC has always be making MISTAKES... Is PMB not a mistake? Is Saraki not a mistake? Is u dat should never make MISTAKE of 2015... U hear?
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by seguno2: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
If APC is not careful, 2019 general elections would be a repeat of this. You don't expect people to vote for you after blowing up the votes they gave you before. APC are going down faster than the speed of light.

APC may still have a chance if Buhari resigns honourably and Osinbajo takes over.
Assuming that he is not dead already leaving the presidency cabal to ruin our country.

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Splashme: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
salford1:
Same is going to happen to APC in Ogun state.. Payback time....

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Annie939(f): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
vRendoh:

Sheriff no do anything.......Congrat to the people of Osun state.
you are right, congrats to osun people
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by juman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
PDP is still popular in ejigbo LGA.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by ishua(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
reuben79:
take ur time to understand yorubas politics ok...........yoruba politics always base on d candidate not party
You are smart
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by PHILipu1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
ripbubu:
you have mental problems
You are an idi-t
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
..... And you think making the same mistake of voting pdp will save us from this shit.... If pdp wins come 2019 the Old fools from Apc will still decamp to pdp and we keep rigmarolling in the same direction
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by ogundeleai(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
basty:
People voted for the personality of Late Isiaka Adeleke and the role played by Osun State Government in managing the crisis after his death.

I would have loved APC fielded Ademola for the rerun. Political miscalculation, I knew it would happen this way and PDP used the window and keyed into that advantage.

This is a sympathetic votes and not votes for PDP, never again will PDP rule Nigeria again.
You posted highly rational comments and true reflection of outcome of the election..
Aregbesola should by now ponder on the irrational decision they made
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by ehissi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Abagworo:
Congrats to Davido. Your uncle just added another feather to their family cap. grin grin grin grin grin

Where is Wizkid?

Cooking up something nasty to say to duck face.....
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by maasoap(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

I have been to the home of Tafa Balogun at Ila Oragun when he was IG of Police, been to Itire, Ede, Oshogbo etc. When next you want to make hasty generalizations, be sure you look at my username and ignore. Cos I do not have time for lies. I know college High school near the College of Education at Ila Oragun, I actually served there during my NYSC.
Probably.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
ripbubu:
is that not how you afonja talk about biafra when you have never set foot on igbo land
Afonja, Igbos, not my thing. Look for your likes somewhere else.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Yinkagbo(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
DrGraveYardz:

The election is not for party, it is for personality..... If he (ademola) had been nominated by apcn the guy would win as well.....
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by bigfish3k: 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
rkennyking:
this has nothing to do with Aregbesola if Adeleke contested under the APC he will still win

my opinion is that Osinbajo did not allow rigging, if troublesome Buhari was around he wouldn't have allowed INEC to announce PDP as winner, it would have taken 3 days to announce the result and perfect the rigging . it would have been rigged . I don't see Osinbajo as a rigger, Osinbajo will be rigging free just like jonathan

1 Like

Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Yinkagbo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
basty:

Seems you are the only person that understand osun politics jare, other people here are saying trash......apc should have fielded ademola for the rerun....most of the apc supporter in ede vote for ademola and not pay.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by bigfish3k: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
bakila:
I want to see loads of congratulations to INEC. PDP people please congratulate INEC, your candidate won and there is no drama. ....
... yet.

its because buhari is not around to rig order for its rigging. osinbajo will be rigging free like jonathan
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by tbliss22(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
I can imagine how aregbe is looking right now...... Crazy guy inflicting hardship on the people of osun state
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by jice(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
johnjay4u2u:
game over.
PDP should introduce a good new blood come 2018 Guber election.

The chain is broken.
PDP is dead. What you see is just a result of undemocratic practices inside the APC camp as it happened to PDP in 2015
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by san4real(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
basty:

you just nailed it, they voted for the personalty not PDP.
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by bakila: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

its because buhari is not around to rig order for its rigging. osinbajo will be rigging free like jonathan
Is it in the interest of Osinbajo to loss the SW?
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by rkennyking(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

my opinion is that Osinbajo did not allow rigging, if troublesome Buhari was around he wouldn't have allowed INEC to announce PDP as winner, it would have taken 3 days to announce the result and perfect the rigging . it would have been rigged . I don't see Osinbajo as a rigger, Osinbajo will be rigging free just like jonathan
though I don't have any point to counter you point, I will ask you to please prove this. Is there any fact in your claim to
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by Justuceleague2: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2017
reuben79:
its not matter of 1k ok......pple ve tired with d governor,some pple even collected money frm apc and still voted for pdp..aregbe is nt doin well at all

maasoap:

I'm not saying that people didn't actually collected money, who doesn't like money? People would collect money from party A and vote for party B, while some people would fairly vote for the party that gives them money. Money and Nigeria voting is like 5 and 6.
Having said that, I'm happy to tell you that money didn't play any meaningful role in this election. In fact, if you are from Osun State, you would have known who was going to win immediately after APC leaders' (most especially gov Aregbesola) show of shame during the party primary which made PDP gave its ticket to Adeleke.
That was a revolt vote. That you can't say Electorates feelings doesn't matter.

Why people are sentimental has always and will always baffle me

You said this is a revolt , however this is not a real revolt, it is PDP playing on emotions of the people

The Adeleke's family

Father was politician / governor

Isiaka was governor / senate

Now demola too?

Reality is I agree with aregbe, it's not only thier family in Osun State and senate is not family title, it cannot be automatically inherited

Yes isaka was a good man, liked by most people including myself, however his death was used as propaganda against APC ,

no female leader died in ikire(after eating Adeleke's left overs) as claimed by PDP tools

The APC woman mobbed in Adeleke's house as a matter of fact ate with adeleke and she did not die

Adeleke was not poisoned as claimed by PDP

And as said earlier, senate is not a family right

I don't expect you or anyone else to agree with me, I'm stating the facts as clearly as possible

People voted for isiaka Adeleke's personality, not for Demola, however, people were blinded by hate to realize they fell in PDP's trap , it's as simple as that
Re: Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election As Declared By INEC by bashydemy(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2017
IJOBA2:
BUT WHERE IS BASHYDEMY SEFsad

I dey here jare was not on NL for days..

Adeleke won based on the death of his brother, That does not mean APC is not on ground.. 2018 is around the corner now..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.