Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

"Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa" Spotted In Celestial Church Of Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa" Spotted In Celestial Church Of Chris (5506 Views)

4 Members Electrocuted In Celestial Church Of Christ In Osun, Two Die / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / Celestial Church Of Christ Pastor, His Wife & Son Die In Fatal Accident In Kogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa" Spotted In Celestial Church Of Chris by Confirdagency01(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
A Facebook user Hon Sherif Abiodun share a post about the Islamic scholar Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa who went to Celestial Church of Christ to deliver lecture. Tittle Virgin Holly Mary in Islam.

Read the post bellow...

"I dont want to believe this is true but it doesnt look like fallacy
WHAT A FITNAH!
Just because of money, the so called Shaykh "BUHARI OMO MUSA" went to Celestial Church of Christ, International Headquarters, Oluwaseyi Ijeshatodo, to deliver his comedy lecture for 40th years celebration of Holy Mary's day.
May Almighty Allaah save this Ummah from fitnah of these kind people."

http://www.prokotinz.com/2017/07/buhari-omo-musa-spotted-in-celestial.html

Re: "Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa" Spotted In Celestial Church Of Chris by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Dont blame him ...when it comes to religion matters in Nigeria ...neither the Christian nor the Muslim knows there left to right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Shayk Muhamadu Buhari Omo Musa" Spotted In Celestial Church Of Chris by Epositive(m): 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
i don't know why but anytime i see the name "buhari", i see confusion angry

(1) (Reply)

Hell:a Bundle Of Lies. / Soyinka: Posers For An Atheist At 77 / The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.