Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Adkhaar - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adkhaar (6346 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
Well, clearly, you know little to nothing of islam. Sufism is not a separate religion and I am not here to define it.

# Since you claim to be "student of knowledge", up to you to do your research. Thats what good student does.

# Pending the time you will find the definition, i advice you to shut up for good in this matter of deen.

# By the time you find out, you will realize Jababata misguodes you.

# You will have to eventually make istighfar in thousands for making takfir of kufr on awliya Allah and sufi shuyukh..
YES SIR. PLEASE LISTEN TO ABDULFATAI SARUMI LECTURE ON SUFI.. AND PLEASE EXPLAIN TARBIYA SIR. SHEY U WONT BUY ME PHONE AGAIN NI SIR. .OD
Re: Adkhaar by inagbe1: 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
Well, clearly, you know little to nothing of islam. Sufism is not a separate religion and I am not here to define it.

# Since you claim to be "student of knowledge", up to you to do your research. Thats what good student does.

# Pending the time you will find the definition, i advice you to shut up for good in this matter of deen.

# By the time you find out, you will realize Jababata misguodes you.

# You will have to eventually make istighfar in thousands for making takfir of kufr on awliya Allah and sufi shuyukh..
That guy is very dumb and uncultured, he also lack proper education and knowledge.He has been badly indoctrinated by jabata.You can also easily see from the tone of his writings that he lacks the essence of the kitab and sunnah that he his always shouting about,in fact he lacks morals.

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2017
inagbe1:
That guy is very dumb and uncultured, he also lack proper education and knowledge.He has been badly indoctrinated by jabata.You can also easily see from the tone of his writings that he lacks the essence of the kitab and sunnah that he his always shouting about,in fact he lacks morals.
Y DO U TOO HATE JABATA? WETIN HE DO YOU? PROVE URSELF RIGHT WITH PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH THAT HE'S MISGUIDED
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 2:29am On Jul 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
YES SIR. PLEASE LISTEN TO ABDULFATAI SARUMI LECTURE ON SUFI.. AND PLEASE EXPLAIN TARBIYA SIR. SHEY U WONT BUY ME PHONE AGAIN NI SIR. .OD
Mr. Sarumi LOL...dont let albaqir come trash him for you. I listened to him before and he was once refuted by Sufi ustaz. So you dont even know what taribiya is?. I see. I heard from jabata too asked for what is tarbiya. He said taribiya is kufr. You people have a long way to go faah.

Anyways, `Tarbiyah` is an Arabic word that means development, increase, growth, and loftiness. In Islam it means the development and the training of people in various aspects. At Al-Hijrah Tarbiyah refers to the systematic development and training of our pupils in the light of Islamic teachings. It is a continuous and comprehensive process of developing all aspects of our pupils’ character and personality, i.e. spiritual, intellectual, moral, social and physical aspects. The real aim of Tarbiyah is to develop Taqwa and to put all members of Al-Hijrah school on the path of constant self purification, self-correction and self-development and instill in them the passion for truth, righteousness, justice and respect for others. The focus of Tarbiyah is to train pupils who are distinguished, strive for excellence, are self-motivated, conduct a balance life, live in peace with themselves and their environment, be equipped with the necessary knowledge, understanding, and skills to make difference in the society by taking an active role in the reform process that seeks to make the betterment of our community, our country and the entire world. The full impact of Tarbiyah is truly realized when parents, pupils, staff and other stakeholders all work cohesively together.

"Verily! Allah will not change the good condition of a people as long as they do not change their state of goodness themselves." [Qur'an Ra'd 13:11]

Now this is ESSENCE of "tarbiya". It is like working hard on yourself everyday to improve yourself or your status before Allah. Now how is this "kufr" as your Jabata wants you to believe?
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 2:33am On Jul 17, 2017
inagbe1:
Dont worry, i will fix him eventually if he would lower his ego. Let's see how it goes. He is a true definition of dogmatism and indoctrination
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 17, 2017
Empiree . . who did tarbiya for rasul and his sahabah. .4p
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 17, 2017
Empiree . . where is ALLAH?
Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
IT ONLY SOUNDS LIKE INSULT, EVERYTHING HE SAY ABOUT THOSE AHLU BIDA ARE TRUTH. . .

Well, if what you mean by this is that his claim that all the people of Bidah are not on the path of Sunnah, then it's true just like the people who commit sins too are not on the path of Sunnah.

But, not all sins take one away from Islam. Also, not all Bidah take one away from Islam.

Some sins take one out of Islam eg joking with the signs of Allah like the hijab, Solah, jihad etc. Some Bidah also take one out of Islam such as saying Allah has no proceeding knowledge of matters, or saying that the Quran was created, or saying that some people know what will happen tomorrow etc.

Some sins don't take one out of Islam such as drinking alcohol, adultery, stealing. Some Bidah too don't take one out of Islam such as using tasbah, Sunday asalatu, saying l'ola anabi, l'ola Shehu etc.

Though every sin and Bidah is misguidance but not all is kufr. This is the aqeedah of our salaf.

Saying that all sins and/or all Bidah is kufr, this is the aqeedah of the khawaarij.

EHN EHN.. SO FIRAUN WAS SPOKEN TO POLITELY BY MUSA ABI? QUOTE THAT VERSE IN QURAN WITH TAFSIR IBN KATHIR AND ANY SCHOLAR INTERPRETATIONS. .thanks

Surah Taha, Verse 44:
فَقُولَا لَهُ قَوْلًا لَّيِّنًا لَّعَلَّهُ يَتَذَكَّرُ أَوْ يَخْشَىٰ

"And speak to him mildly, perhaps he may accept admonition or fear Allah."
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2017
IF U HATE JABATA OR YOU DISLIKE HIM. . I KNOW ITS BECAUSE OF ISLAM. . JUST POINT OUT WHAT YOU THINK HE SAID WRONG AND CORRECT HIM WITH PROOF FROM QURAN AND HADITH
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2017
AbuuBilaal . . . where in quran or hadith that support that all bida are not kufru? clearly you do not know who khawarij is . . khawarij are people who calls people who sin kafir. .read hadith of muawiya niqosh(not muawiya niqosh . .its ibn mashood)ti, with them during Ali and muawiya case. . . . .and which scholar say bida is kufru and sin and bring their delil too. . Also explain the hadith of jabir on kulu bida dolala. . . thanksuUbilat
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 17, 2017
AbuuBilaal . . .how do you know all those things are sin? because ALLAH DIDNT SAY THEY ARE KUFRU. .BECAUSE RASUL DIDNT SAY THEY ARE KUFRU..there are many incident during sahabahs time that proves those things are not kufru. . . give me proof that all bida is not kufru ..proof from quran and hadith
Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:53am On Jul 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
AbuuBilaal . . . where in quran or hadith that support that all bida are not kufru? clearly you do not know who khawarij is . . khawarij are people who calls people who sin kafir. .read hadith of muawiya niqosh(not muawiya niqosh . .its ibn mashood)ti, with them during Ali and muawiya case. . . . .and which scholar say bida is kufru and sin and bring their delil too. . Also explain the hadith of jabir on kulu bida dolala. . . thanksuUbilat

Obviously you don't know what the creed of khawaarij is.

The principles of the khawaarij are three:

#Takfeer of the people who commit kabaair: major sins and Bidah

#Making the blood, wealth and honour of the Muslims they call kafir halal.

#Rebellion against the government because they declare it kafir.

See Sharh nawaaqidul Islam by Sheikh Fawzaan.

As for the hadith of kullu Bidah dolaalah, it was reported by al-irbad bn Saariyah and compiled by Abu Dawood, Nasai and Ibn Majah Albany authenticated it in soheehul Jami.

Every Bidah is Dolaalah.

So what is the meaning of Dolaalah in Arabic language and in the usage of the Quran and Sunnah?

I'll clarify it for you.

2 Likes

Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:09am On Jul 17, 2017
ضلال can mean disbelief

Surah Al-Jumua, Verse 2:
هُوَ الَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي الْأُمِّيِّينَ رَسُولًا مِّنْهُمْ يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِهِ وَيُزَكِّيهِمْ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَإِن كَانُوا مِن قَبْلُ لَفِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ

He it is who has sent unto the unlettered people an apostle from among themselves, to convey unto them His messages, and to cause them to grow in purity, and to impart unto them the divine writ as well as wisdom - whereas before that they were indeed, most obviously, lost in error
(English - Mohd Asad)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2017
It can also mean error or mistake

Surah Taha, Verse 52:
قَالَ عِلْمُهَا عِندَ رَبِّي فِي كِتَابٍ لَّا يَضِلُّ رَبِّي وَلَا يَنسَى

[Moses] answered: "Knowledge thereof rests with my Sustainer [alone, and is laid down] in His decree; my Sustainer does not err, and neither does He forget."
(English - Mohd Asad)

via iQuran

Also see the verse of loan in baqarah

أن تضل آحداهما...

So that if one them(two women) errs...

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2017
It can also mean to varnish

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 37:

Who is more unjust than one who invents a lie against Allah or rejects His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.)? For such their appointed portion (good things of this worldly life and their period of stay therein) will reach them from the Book (of Decrees) until, when Our Messengers (the angel of death and his assistants) come to them to take their souls, they (the angels) will say: "Where are those whom you used to invoke and worship besides Allah," they will reply, "They have vanished and deserted us." And they will bear witness against themselves, that they were disbelievers.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2017
So the hadith has the possibility of meaning:

Every Bidah is:

#kufr
#sin
#mistake
#forgetfulness
#vanity

So we will need additional information to find out what is the intended meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Obviously you don't know what the creed of khawaarij is.

The principles of the khawaarij are three:

#Takfeer of the people who commit kabaair: major sins and Bidah

#Making the blood, wealth and honour of the Muslims they call kafir halal.

#Rebellion against the government because they declare it kafir.

See Sharh nawaaqidul Islam by Sheikh Fawzaan.

As for the hadith of kullu Bidah dolaalah, it was reported by al-irbad bn Saariyah and compiled by Abu Dawood, Nasai and Ibn Majah Albany authenticated it in soheehul Jami.

Every Bidah is Dolaalah.

So what is the meaning of Dolaalah in Arabic language and in the usage of the Quran and Sunnah?

I'll clarify it for you.
The question is. . if i prove that dolala to be kufru. . will u accept without doing taawil of aayah or twisting my words?4h
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Empir.ee . . who did tarbiya for rasul and his sahabah. .4p
Allah is the teacher of nabi(saw) and nabi(saw) was the teacher of sahaba. Perhaps you have yet to read enough books. Rosul(saw) did tarbiya for sayyidina Ali(ra). If you understand definition of tarbiya, everything else is simple
AhluSunnah:
Empi.ree . . where is ALLAH?
what type of Question is this?.Question itself is inappropriate undecided
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Egbon empiree . . eyin gan mo pe iro le n pa. . . i pray ALLAH shows and guide you to the right path. . . so bawo ni oro phone wey u wan buy for me
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Egbon empi.ree . . eyin gan mo pe iro le n pa. . . i pray ALLAH shows and guide you to the right path. . . so bawo ni oro phone wey u wan buy for me
undecided refute definition of tarbiya from Quran and sunnah point of view
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
undecided refute definition of tarbiya from Quran and sunnah point of view
TARBIYA IS BIDHA. ITS NOT IN ISLAM. ITS A BIDHA JUST LIKE SUFI IS
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:
TARBIYA IS BIDHA. ITS NOT IN ISLAM. ITS A BIDHA JUST LIKE SUFI IS
You have a very long way to go. Despite given you its definition with quranic backup.?. Whats is sufism?. I will keep asking you this
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
You have a very long way to go. Despite given you its definition with quranic backup.?. Whats is sufism?. I will keep asking you this
Egbon, u know there is no tarbiya or sufi in islam. . .am tired of arguing with u. . .continue your sufi and i wil continue my sunnah. . . ma salam. .jpga
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Egbon, u know there is no tarbiya or sufi in islam. . .am tired of arguing with u. . .continue your sufi and i wil continue my sunnah. . . ma salam. .jpga
Olodo ni e. O oni imo kankan nipa Islam. Ma fi ida imo kan e lese undecided
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
Olodo ni e. O oni imo kankan nipa Islam. Ma fi ida imo kan e lese undecided
LAUGHING. . ilu wo le n gbe. . kin wa visit yin
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Visit ke?. Isorite.
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Empiree:
Visit ke?. Isorite.
Ehn o. . make we sit and listen to jabata lectures and make you refute him proofs WITH YOUR OWN... lol
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Everything is JABATA LECTURES, just funny how you find it easy to accuse others of taqleed.

Jabata who doesn't have a predecessor in his opinion, he's obviously an innovator!
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Newnas you a lair. both sheik u write their name believed bida is kufru. i dont care if its divided or not.. quote those your scholars book wea dem say bidha is not kufru... u keep shouting which scholar and i give u proof from quran and yet u ignore it.. if na alfa or scholars u kum follow for earth. . keep it up. . . . .concerning the c0mbing stuff. . i have no knowledge about it. .bhq

I've quoted it for you ooo but you still refuse every thing except the tafseer of Jabata, as if Jabata is the first to recite the Quran!
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Ibadaat= quran 5:156. Worship is obedience of ALLAH by following that which ALLAH ordered upon the tongues of rasuls. . so as we all know that rasul is free of desire. He said we must eat with 3 fingers, and we must lick that fingers before we wash off our hands.. ALLAH commanded rasul to teach us HOW TO EAT and u replace the 3 fingers with spoon. . that means u do n0t accept the hadith, and you also go against quran verse that said religion is complete... how to eat is ibadah just like how to dress and how to perform salah and others is. . . . and you dare replace the 3 fingers with spoon because of ur desire.. u have done tashreey. u make law into the deen that spoon is better than what ALLAH commanded( 3 fingers)... mind u, eat with 3 fingers is what the hadith says n0t drink with 3 fingers... its bida to use spoon and its kufru

Conc. ignorance arrogance and dogmatism.

Allah commanded the prophet alyhissolaat wassalam to not do isbal, is isbal also kufr?

Allah commanded the prophet alyhissolaat wassalam to also perform tahajjud at night, is leaving tahajjud also kufr?

So if someone eats with four fingers he's a kafir?

If someone eats without fingers, he's a kafir?

If I eat rice through nylon, I'm also kafir?

Rasul alyhissolaat wassalam used to comb from right. If one combs from left he's kafir?

What an absurdity!!!

As Imam Sa'diyy and Sheikh Uthymeen said:

"anything that implies falsehood is also falsehood"!
Re: Adkhaar by Newnas(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
For your information, Bidah is only innovation in the Deen.

Anything added to the deed is what they call Bidah.

If someone does a deed that is against the Sunnah, if he claims that Allah is pleased with it and will reward him for it. Then it's innovation such as mawlid

If he just does it to 'have fun' or gain similar worldly benefit, not expecting reward from Allah for it, then he's a sinner not innovator eg Muslims who celebrate Christmas etc. They are sinners not innovators. The same thing applies to the one who eats with spoon.

Let alone the fact that eating with three fingers is not a commandment, it's an action of the messenger alyhissolaat wassalam.

He didn't command it, he used to do it. there's difference between the two.
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai, Olohun gba wa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab / Your Personal Reasons For Believing In Islam / The Death Of Prophet Mohammed - A Test of Prophethood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.