Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Adkhaar - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adkhaar (6348 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:
Sheikh Robi' Al-Madkhali that you claimed to have said all bidah is kufr, please read from his official site, his statement that not all Bidah is kufr!!!

http://www.rabee.net/ar/questions.php?cat=26&id=484

Lol, they dont know shaykh rabee' ibn haadee al-madkhali hafidhohullaah, had it been they knew him, they would hate him, cuz the shaykh is so fierce on the aqeedah of jabata and his likes, i was listening to a talk from him where he was trying to prove all bidah is kufr, and he was "reading" from shaykh rabee's book, funny enough he said he doesn't know if shaykh rabee' is dead or alive , a very big shame on one who calls himself muhaddith, he does not know shaykh rabee', how would he when he doesn't read books of scholars from ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah.....

2 Likes

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

I'll reply your misguidance from two angles:

# Like you translated "hindering", there's difference between hindering and abstaining from something. Though every innovator abstains in one way or another from the Sunnah but not all of them hinder from it.
The same applies to sinners.

# Who proceeded you and your ustadh in this your understanding of the verse. Or is Jabata the first and only person to recite the Quran?!

There is no sect that won't quote verse or hadith to support it's misguidance but the criterion is the understanding of the salaf. Don't feed us your innovated tafseer please!!!
OLODO OLODO NI E.. GO LOOK TAFSIR IBN KATHIR AND OTHER SUNNAH SCHOLARS ON THAT VERSE.. if u wana make me reject whatever i have said. . SHOW ME DELIL FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
I guess you are Jabata's deputy now. You now have your logo "OLODO OLODO NI E" just like your mentor, "Keferi ni won now".

By the way, how about Sheikh Abdul Qadri Jilani, who is he to you?. Was he a muslim or not?
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas:

You can't just avoid being vulgar, like your master jabata.

Me I'm olodo, very interesting, coming from someone who can't even read the title of a book!!!
Sin and Bidah do not render deeds fruitless.

Only kufr renders deeds fruitless. The verse is therefore talking about kufr.
OLODO NI BOY YI.. give me proof from kitab wa sunnah that bida and sin do not render deeds fruitless,.. give me proof from kitab wa sunnah that bida is not kufru.... quran and hadith. . .J
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
I guess you are Jabata's deputy now. You now have your logo "OLODO OLODO NI E" just like your mentor, "Keferi ni won now".

By the way, how about Sheikh Abdul Qadri Jilani, who is he to you?. Was he a muslim or not?
I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. . . IS HE A SUFI?
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM. . . IS HE A SUFI?
And you think you know about Tijani and you dont know Jilani?. You are a joke. Google is your friend now. When you read about him on google, kindly return here to tell us something
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Lol, they dont shaykh rabee' ibn haadee al-madkhali hafidhohullaah, had it been they knew him, they would hate him, cuz the shaykh is so fierce on the aqeedah of jabata and his likes, i was listening to a talk from him where he was trying to prove all bidah is kufr, and he was "reading" from shaykh rabee's book, funny enough he said he doesn't know if shaykh rabee' is dead or alive , a very big shame on one who calls himself muhaddith, he does not know shaykh rabee', how would he when he doesn't read books of scholars from ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah.....
OLODO NI E. its sheik that divides bidha into 2. if u read that book(av 4goten the name) u wil know that sheik made mistakes..its so glaring from his book that all bida is kufru.. ehn when jabata dont know if he is alive nko? na every single sunnah scholar u know ni? talkless of their present location nor if they are alive or not...ONIRUJU NI E
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
And you think you know about Tijani and you dont know Jilani?. You are a joke. Google is your friend now. When you read about him on google, kindly return here to tell us something
ITS ONLY TIJANI AND NIYAS AND BULALA i know wella. . . if he is a sufi. . and he died a sufi. . keferi ni kaafir ni. . he will enter hell. . al jahna is haram for kafir
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

you want to kill am?!
ONE DAY I WILL BE FLUENT IN ARABIC . . .
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

you want to kill am?!
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
ITS ONLY TIJANI AND NIYAS AND BULALA i know wella. . . if he is a sufi. . and he died a sufi. . keferi ni kaafir ni. . he will enter hell. . al jahna is haram for kafir
This is Abdul Qadri Jilani a Qudiriya tariqa same as his successor ibn Tayimmiyah (ki olohun ba wa ke won).

He's keferi too?.

Ikupakuti

I de gbadun this kid cheesy

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
Newnas . . ati gbo pe alfa pin bida . . tell us his proof . . which pr0of did he bring fr0m kitab wa sunnah to support his stance . . . . . and u say u no do takleed. . . tell us the proof he bring o. . my tecno java cant access the link of his fatwa you posted..m
Re: Adkhaar by udatso: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
TOOR, I REST MY CASE.
Don't even think about it. Rest what? All the time you will be starting threads and when asked for proof, you chicken out. Not today. Bring the proof for the 2 scholars you claimed are in support of your "kulla bid'atin kufr" and don't think about asking us to check google. When you make a claim, the onus is in you to provide evidence
هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by udatso: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Newnas you are saying absolutely nonsense. i gave u the reference to those alfa proof . and better still, its that quran ayah that they both use to support their claims . . . . . . . if you cant google up and download the pdf format of the book to check and read all the book content... thats your problem. , . . u that u keep shouting NO ALFA SAID ALL BIDA IS KUFRU. U NEVER BRING AN EVIDENCE FROM ANY OF THOSE SCHOLARS BOOK NOR REFERENCE NOR TITLE OF THE BOOK. I gave u quran verse suratul maidah verse 3 and its explanation that all bida is kufru and u ignore it and stil shouting alfa. . . w HDG gdga0iaayah
Just like I suspected, you make statements you can't back up and When proof is demand Or you, you require your audience to use google. What kind of da'i are you?
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
udatso:

Don't even think about it. Rest what? All the time you will be starting threads and when asked for proof, you chicken out. Not today. Bring the proof for the 2 scholars you claimed are in support of your "kulla bid'atin kufr" and don't think about asking us to check google. When you make a claim, the onus is in you to provide evidence
هاتوا برهانكم إن كنتم صادقين
AV ALREADY DONE THAT. . CHECK MY EARLIER POST
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
udatso:

Just like I suspected, you make statements you can't back up and When proof is demand Or you, you require your audience to use google. What kind of da'i are you?
SHEY SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3 AINT PROOF THAT ALL BIDA IN ISLAM IS KUFRU NI
Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:

No you won't!

Jabata doesn't teach knowledge, he only insults and calls people kafir.
I'll give you a case study: Listen to his lecture about Tebligh and compare it to Abu Nasir's lecture on tebligh in his usoolsunnah series.

You will see knowledge and research.
Only ignorant folks follow JBT, students of knowledge don't.

Having sharp mouth and knowing how to boast and insult doesn't justify your stand, it's knowledge that matters.
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
This is Abdul Qadri Jilani a Qudiriya tariqa same as his successor ibn Tayimmiyah (ki olohun ba wa ke won).

He's keferi too?.

Ikupakuti

I de gbadun this kid cheesy
LAUGHING. . WIKI SAID JAILANI IS HANBAL, SUNNI AND SUFI. .Means he was a follower of madhab hanbal, then he become a sunni then lastly he become a sufi. . you and your lies about taymiyah. . whats the proof that he was a sufi? bring proof o . .even if he was a sufi, he is sha n0w a sunnah abi.. and has been a sunnah for a long period of time. . lobatan!
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

No you won't!

I'll give you a case study: Listen to his lecture about Tebligh and compare it to Abu Nasir's lecture on tebligh in his usoolsunnah series.

Having sharp mouth and knowing how to boast and insult doesn't justify your stand, it's knowledge that matters.
I also have abu nasir lectures na.. he is a good guy..i listen to many lecturers n0t only jabata.. the only thing i listen to anybody lectures for is proof from kitab wa sunnah to support whatever u are saying. . jabata wil bring proof and its always from kitab wa sunnah..even if he quote alfa, he wil tel us the proof the alfa used to support himself. . . . . truly jabata do not have formalty in explanation..but its OK like that.HE NEVER RESPECT AHLU BIDA,ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT THE BAD ACT OF THEM
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

No you won't!

YOU HAVE JUST TOLD ME WHY YOU HATE JABATA. HE DO INSULT..yes. .its true.. but he only insults ahlu bida... and yes he do call people kafir. . just tell me 1 person he called kafir and that person is not kafir.. and support yourself with kitab wa sunnah that that person is not kafir. .
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
LAUGHING. . WIKI SAID JAILANI IS HANBAL, SUNNI AND SUFI. .Means he was a follower of madhab hanbal, then he become a sunni then lastly he become a sufi. . you and your lies about taymiyah. . whats the proof that he was a sufi? bring proof o . .even if he was a sufi, he is sha n0w a sunnah abi.. and has been a sunnah for a long period of time. . lobatan!
help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/3616951/soofeeyahs-dislike-knowledge
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

No you won't!

IN ABU NASIR LECTURE ON TABLIG. . DID HE CALL TABLIG KAFIR?
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
help yourself

https://www.nairaland.com/3616951/soofeeyahs-dislike-knowledge
BODA, E fi sufi sile. . anabi o se sufi, awon sahbee o se sufi.. e gbagbe jabata bi o se ma n bu eyin sufi. . e se islam egbon. . islam ni sunnah, sunnah ni islam
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Of course you can't with the nonsense you are doing, you don't calm down to learn, you act like a robot, robot not comprised with IC(integrated circuit) rather a robot comprised of vacuum tube, slower than a snail....

Your master is not fluent in Arabic, he doesnt kmow "mudaaf wa mudaaf ilayhi" very well, so how can you know Arabic? If you want to know the deen properly plus fluent Arabic, learn with people having sound aqeedah and manhaj.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
BODA, E fi sufi sile. . anabi o se sufi, awon sahbee o se sufi.. e gbagbe jabata bi o se ma n bu eyin sufi. . e se islam egbon. . islam ni sunnah, sunnah ni islam
What is sufism?.

This is like 4th time i am asking and you said nothing. When you did say something, shows that you have zero knowledge of islam altogether. Not even salafis here would not agree with your definition of sufism unless they want to act foolishly.

Unless and until you understand what sufism is, i cant help you. I will continue to play along with your brain undecided undecided undecided
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
What is sufism?.

This is like 4th time i am asking and you said nothing. When you did say something, shows that you have zero knowledge of islam altogether. Not even salafis here would not agree with your definition of sufism unless they want to act foolishly.

Unless and until you understand what sufism is, i cant help you. I will continue to play along with your brain undecided undecided undecided
O da. . i do not know please tell me what sufi is
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Of course you can't with the nonsense you are doing, you don't calm down to learn, you act like a robot, robot not comprised with IC(integrated circuit) rather a robot comprised of vacuum tube, slower than a snail....

Your master is not fluent in Arabic, he doesnt kmow "mudaaf wa mudaaf ilayhi" very well, so how can you know Arabic? If you want to know the deen properly plus fluent Arabic, learn with people having sound aqeedah and manhaj.....
OK.I HAVE HEAR AND I HAVE ACCEPT. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH AQEEDAH AND MANHAJ OF JABATA... AND SUPPORT YOUR CLAIMS WITH QURAN AND HADITH. . thank you
Re: Adkhaar by AbuuBilaal(m): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
YOU HAVE JUST TOLD ME WHY YOU HATE JABATA. HE DO INSULT..yes. .its true.. but he only insults ahlu bida... and yes he do call people kafir. . just tell me 1 person he called kafir and that person is not kafir.. and support yourself with kitab wa sunnah that that person is not kafir. .

Like Ibnul Qoyyim said: justice is compulsory in every time, place and to every person.

The fact that a person is an innovator is not an excuse to insult him.
Insulting is something that diminishes one's murooah (omoluabi) as the scholars of hadith explained.

If you the books of Ibnul Qoyyim, ibn Taymiyyah, Albany, al-Uthymeen, ibn Baaz etc you will see that Jabata is closer to being a thug than a teacher or scholar.

Allah commanded Musa to speak gently to firaun.

Though some instances warrant strong speech but vulgar language is never a sign of the righteous predecessors.
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
O da. . i do not know please tell me what sufi is
So all your gra gra...you can humble yourself at last?. This is 12 minutes video. Help yourself with simple and precise definition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4YV0PTQ50
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Empiree:
So all your gra gra...you can humble yourself at last?. This is 12 minutes video. Help yourself with simple and precise definition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie4YV0PTQ50
E MA BINU SIR. MY TECNO JAVA CANT WATCH YOUTUBE. I WONT MIND IF U BUY ME INFINIX NOTE 4
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

Like Ibnul Qoyyim said: justice is compulsory in every time, place and to every person.

The fact that a person is an innovator is not an excuse to insult him.
Insulting is something that diminishes one's murooah (omoluabi) as the scholars of hadith explained.

If you the books of Ibnul Qoyyim, ibn Taymiyyah, Albany, al-Uthymeen, ibn Baaz etc you will see that Jabata is closer to being a thug than a teacher or scholar.

Allah commanded Musa to speak gently to firaun.

Though some instances warrant strong speech but vulgar language is never a sign of the righteous predecessors.
IT ONLY SOUNDS LIKE INSULT, EVERYTHING HE SAY ABOUT THOSE AHLU BIDA ARE TRUTH. . .EHN EHN.. SO FIRAUN WAS SPOKEN TO POLITELY BY MUSA ABI? QUOTE THAT VERSE IN QURAN WITH TAFSIR IBN KATHIR AND ANY SCHOLAR INTERPRETATIONS. .thanks
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 11:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:
E MA BINU SIR. MY TECNO JAVA CANT WATCH YOUTUBE. I WONT MIND IF U BUY ME INFINIX NOTE 4
Well, clearly, you know little to nothing of islam. Sufism is not a separate religion and I am not here to define it.

# Since you claim to be "student of knowledge", up to you to do your research. Thats what good student does.

# Pending the time you will find the definition, i advice you to shut up for good in this matter of deen.

# By the time you find out, you will realize Jababata misguides you.

# You will have to eventually make istighfar in thousands for making takfir of kufr on awliya Allah and sufi shuyukh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Personal Reasons For Believing In Islam / The Death Of Prophet Mohammed - A Test of Prophethood / Does Ramadan Calm Muslims Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.