Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Adkhaar - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Adkhaar (6341 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adkhaar by Ridah(f): 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
AhluSunnah:
ASK GOOGLE. . .for the sake of people who are reading this. . i will answer the question. . . sufism= kufru. . sufism is a religion that aligns themself with islam and they are not anywhere near islam whereas the people that do(create, started, founded, pioneer)£sea£ and command their religion are called shehu and they mostly took their rules of religion from dreams and vision. sufi religion also steal parts of their believes from their senior (shia).. like whatever shehu says is final, they both worship human being, they both worship grave, they both ask favours and prayers fr0m dead people. . . . . . inshort, sufi is worshipping of Shehu(s). . .ggplrp
[sub][quote author=AhluSunnah post=58321980] ASK GOOGLE. . .for the sake of people who are reading this. . i will answer the question. . . sufism= kufru. . sufism is a religion that aligns themself.

* Gosh! U're Too Dumb! Well We Don't Show Off Tho!

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
AhluSunnah:
[s]ASK GOOGLE. . .for the sake of people who are reading this. . i will answer the question. . . sufism= kufru. . sufism is a religion that aligns themself with islam and they are not anywhere near islam whereas the people that do(create, started, founded, pioneer)£sea£ and command their religion are called shehu and they mostly took their rules of religion from dreams and vision. sufi religion also steal parts of their believes from their senior (shia).. like whatever shehu says is final, they both worship human being, they both worship grave, they both ask favours and prayers fr0m dead people. . . . . . inshort, sufi is worshipping of Shehu(s). . .ggplrp
[/s]

Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ridah:
[sub]
You can tell from the way he talks, he is very jahil. I rather play dumb along with him cus he is not ready to listen to opposing view.

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ridah:
[sub]
You dont show off and ur shehu put on many tesuba abi. .u dont show off u people shout when doing adkar, u dont show off u do adkar in jammah, u dont show off u spread white cloth when doing ur bida wazifa, you dont show off u do bida moulidu. .u dont show off u people put photos of ur shehu on car, neck, cloth, house and almost everywhere. . . . . keep decieving urself se o gbo.., eyin omo baba tijani
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Empiree:
You can tell from the way he talks, he is very jahil. I rather play dumb along with him cus he is not ready to listen to opposing view.
JAHL IS ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS ANOTHER PATH INSTEAD OF RASUL. . u follow the path of baba tijani and other jahls. . and i follow rasulu.. U ARE THE JAHL
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
AhluSunnah:
JAHL IS ANYONE WHO FOLLOWS ANOTHER PATH INSTEAD OF RASUL. . u follow the path of baba tijani and other jahls. . and i follow rasulu.. U ARE THE JAHL
what's the actual population of Muslims in the world since you consider majority of us to be "kufar"?
Re: Adkhaar by inagbe1: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
I have said it that this guy pronouncing everybody kafir lacks knowledge and very dumb.His type abound everywhere,they are a major obstacle to the spread and acceptance of Islam,they see everything according to the interpretations of wahabiya scholars. The most annoying thing is that they always lack deep knowledge, this can easily be seen in this guy that calls himself ahlusunnah.May God deliver Islam from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adkhaar by Ridah(f): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2017
Better! No One Is Perfect But We Ought To Be In Btw -Not Too Backward And Not Too Forward. May Allah Rectify Us.

By The Way, Are U A Nigerian?
Re: Adkhaar by Ridah(f): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wahabist? I Fear 'em Pass Witch! They Can Tag Ehn! If U Don't Spot Beard, U're This, If U Do This, Its Bid'a... If U Dont Raise Ur Trouser... U Aint A Muslim...
No One Is Disputing Those Sunnatic Stuffs But Lets Be Moderate In Ibadah.
Re: Adkhaar by Ridah(f): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
Empire...
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ridah:
Empire...
Oh you asked the question?
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
AhluSunnah:
i
Imam Ibn Taymiyah(ra) was also your mentor right?
Re: Adkhaar by ikupakuti(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
when are u going to grow up?. How about Sheikh Abdulrahim oniwasiagnaye(ra). He was also sufi. Who was he to you?

ikupakuti, come see drama cheesy

grin grin Looolz this is someone trained by ASHEIKH JA-FOOTWARE grin he needs to be excused as we really cant blame him & he has proven that hes not a bastard cheesy

You need to listen to his mentor to understand his plight. We need their types to amuse ourselves grin they make the endtime colourful. cheesy Just continue pressing him lets enjoy some comic relief grin You dont get this kind of opportunity all the time. cheesy
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2017
inagbe1:
I have said it that this guy pronouncing everybody kafir lacks knowledge and very dumb.His type abound everywhere,they are a major obstacle to the spread and acceptance of Islam,they see everything according to the interpretations of wahabiya scholars. The most annoying thing is that they always lack deep knowledge, this can easily be seen in this guy that calls himself ahlusunnah.May God deliver Islam from them.

Ridah:
Wahabist? I Fear 'em Pass Witch! They Can Tag Ehn! If U Don't Spot Beard, U're This, If U Do This, Its Bid'a... If U Dont Raise Ur Trouser... U Aint A Muslim...

What's "Wahabist" and "wahabiya"?

2 Likes

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
Yap
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2017
Ridah:
BEARD,TROUSERS..its a sin if u do not do it as rasul command because its akam. .not aqeedah.. ya. . u understand those sunnah stuffs and u said we should be moderate. . m0derate means to be balanced. . am n0t against u so hard on sin issue... its aqeedah am against sufi and other sects for. .after aqeedah has been set, then sin wil be easy to run from.
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
what's the actual population of Muslims in the world since you consider majority of us to be "kufar"?
THE POPULATION OF PEOPLE WITH THE SAME AQEEDAH WITH RASUL ARE MUSLIM.. OTHERS ARE KUFAR
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2017
AhluSunnah:
i
AhluSunnah:
Yap
Good. In case you dont know, Sheikh Islam Ibn Tayimmiyah was a sufi in Sufi order of Qadiriyya. So he died a kafir too right?
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2017
ikupakuti:

You need to listen to his mentor to understand his plight. We need their types to amuse ourselves grin they make the endtime colourful. cheesy Just continue pressing him lets enjoy some comic relief grin You dont get this kind of opportunity all the time. cheesy
Exactly, i am enjoying his stupidity cheesy grin
Re: Adkhaar by inagbe1: 11:24am On Jul 11, 2017
Most of them close there eyes to the fact that imam ibn Taimiyah is a Sufi and some of them are totally unaware.I have a lot of them as friends,they are always anti knowledge and they most times lack morals,their emphasis is always on outside or outward proclamation s not the mindd

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
Good. In case you dont know, Sheikh Islam Ibn Tayimmiyah was a sufi in Sufi order of Qadiriyya. So he died a kafir too right?
Laughing hysterically. . n0t only sufi . .and shia..even he is mss member. . please do n0t quote me if u do n0t have anything reasonable to say. ALL YOUR SHEIKS IN SUFI..EVEN ALAWI IN SAUDI KNOWS IBN TAYMIYA IS SUNNAH... takless of me.. a sunnah follower... tshewJ
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Laughing hysterically. . n0t only sufi . .and shia..even he is mss member. . please do n0t quote me if u do n0t have anything reasonable to say. ALL YOUR SHEIKS IN SUFI..EVEN ALAWI IN SAUDI KNOWS IBN TAYMIYA IS SUNNAH... takless of me.. a sunnah follower... tshewJ
So far you did not refute anything. You only run your mouth. I am not even gonna argue or try to convince you who is right or wrong. I only present facts with evidence. I did with dream but you found excuses. I did with Ibn Tayimmiya you found excuses. You only talk without knowledge and wisdom

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
inagbe1:
Most of them close there eyes to the fact that imam ibn Taimiyah is a Sufi and some of them are totally unaware.I have a lot of them as friends,they are always anti knowledge and they most times lack morals,their emphasis is always on outside or outward proclamation s not the mindd
MR LAIR. . O YA QUOTE OR POST IBN TAYMIYA BOOK HE WROTE OR HIS WORDS OR SAYINGS OR ACT THAT PROVES HE IS A SUFI. . Very s0on una go say jabata xef na sufi
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Empiree:
So far you did not refute anything. You only run your mouth. I am not even gonna argue or try to convince you who is right or wrong. I only present facts with evidence. I did with dream but you found excuses. I did with Ibn Tayimmiya you found excuses. You only talk without knowledge and wisdom
olodo aye ati orun ni e. confirm jahl. there is absolutely no proof that he said that, NO NAME OF BOOK HE WROTE TO REFER TO AND CHECK, NO ISNAD.. TSHEW.. let me assume you are right xef. . he(ibn taymiyyah) according to you said tasowuf that is inline with shariah..sey tasowuf sufi is inline with shariah ni? sey grave worshipping is in line with sharia ni, shey praying to ALLAH and using ALLAH creation as intercession is inline with sharia ni? ani olodo ni e. . . opuro oshi..k
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
AhluSunnah:
olodo aye ati orun ni e. confirm jahl. there is absolutely no proof that he said that, NO NAME OF BOOK HE WROTE TO REFER TO AND CHECK, NO ISNAD.. TSHEW.. let me assume you are right xef. . he(ibn taymiyyah) according to you said tasowuf that is inline with shariah..sey tasowuf sufi is inline with shariah ni? sey grave worshipping is in line with sharia ni, shey praying to ALLAH and using ALLAH creation as intercession is inline with sharia ni? ani olodo ni e. . . opuro oshi..k
What is sufism?. What is tassawuf?, What is Ihsan?
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
So Shekh Muyideen Ajani Bello is also "keferi" according to you and Jabata. Newnas said this Sheikh is close to the sunnah.

you said:

AhluSunnah:
Jabata o pa iro na . kaariji ni. . sufi theh ni. . keferi de ni. . prove jabata wrong then. . bring your delil (your proof)
(translation of your words) "Jabata did not lie now. . (sheikh Muyideen) Khawarij. (sheikh Muyideen) is sufi. . He is kafir. prove jabata wrong then. . bring your evidence"

so we prove we a muslim wrong by Jabata's standard?. Walahi islam ti ko eran mero undecided

ikupakuti

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Ridah(f): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na'am
Re: Adkhaar by ikupakuti(m): 7:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Empiree:
So Shekh Muyideen Ajani Bello is also "keferi" according to you and Jabata. Newnas said this Sheikh is close to the sunnah.

you said:

(translation of your words) "Jabata did not lie now. . (sheikh Muyideen) Khawarij. (sheikh Muyideen) is sufi. . He is kafir. prove jabata wrong then. . bring your evidence"

so we prove we a muslim wrong by Jabata's standard?. Walahi islam ti ko eran mero undecided

ikupakuti

grin Sheikh Muhiydeen is not even a SUFI to begin with. I‘ve never seen him identify with TASAWWUF. Lol @ ko eran mero grin

1 Like

Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Empiree:

you said:

ikupakuti
OLODO OLODO NI E... se na jabata do hadith or quran? everything jabata says has delil from quran and hadith. . its u that will bring proof from quran and hadith that boy yen..ko kin se keferi, ko kin se khawarij, ko de kin se sufi. . mu
Re: Adkhaar by Empiree: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OLODO OLODO NI E... se na jabata do hadith or quran? everything jabata says has delil from quran and hadith. . its u that will bring proof from quran and hadith that boy yen..ko kin se keferi, ko kin se khawarij, ko de kin se sufi. . mu
I dont understand yoruba again undecided
Re: Adkhaar by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Laughing. . you w0nt understand yoruba. . own your own lo wa
Re: Adkhaar by ikupakuti(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
Empiree:
I dont understand yoruba again undecided

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Yoruba Muslims For Real? / What Does Islam Says Abt 1st Salary Regardg Parants / it's a lie, Mary didn't wear an hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.