Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes (1583 Views)

Why Do Married Men Still Keep In Contact With Their Exes After Marriage? / How Do Married Men Cope With Their Pregnant Women / The Kind Of List We Give Men, Women Are Meant To Be Rolling During Wedding- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2017
As it stand now a married guy got his ex pregnant and d ex is not ready to abort.....so this issue made me raise the urgent topic.... Pls your view is needed
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2017
Okafor's law! Once debe is forever debe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2017
The devil just has funny ways of breaking marriages.. Tell me now that if the man who impregnated that girl wasn't married, would she have resolved in keeping that baby?

Think... When a woman knows you are very well to do in life, she will want to dump her problems on you..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mykel25(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
The devil just has funny ways of breaking marriages.. Tell me now that if the man who impregnated that girl wasn't married, would she have resolved in keeping that baby?

Think... When a woman knows you are very well to do in life, she will want to dump her problems on you..

Word!
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by gidjah(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
Resurrecting old passion 2, your new partner isnt as fun loving as your ex. 3. That sexual satisfaction is lacking in your new relationship, that makes u go running back at ur ex.4. Breaking that old band can take time, especially if the union and feelings shared were deep deep deep.i for one speak as a case study.I loved some one before, and can't seem to get over her for like 10 yrs ago til date, no new relationship comes close, I still like her more and more , but I am kinda working on that now, though really it's been tough and rough .I really Wish ...........

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mrwonlasewonie: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2017
grin
dingbang:

marriage and drama grin
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:

but why the man sef carry him rod go play away match? Doesn't he know the girl is still vexed that she wasn't the one he married.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by dingbang(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
grin marriage and drama grin
na so na... Even sef she might not even be pregnant for the married man per say.. But just looking for who to dump the pregnancy on..

At the stage of my life now I am aware that I am very vulnerable to women so I just better be careful else I father a baby that's not mine..

Some girls in my compound have known I am working and you just need to see the way they are coming to my room these days...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by thorpido(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Men(and women) most times still feel a thing for their exes and some just want to still have sex with them.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by dingbang(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Quincyolarks:
but why the man sef carry him rod go play away match? Doesn't he know the girl is still vexed that she wasn't the one he married.
it just baffles me. I thank God say I get this policy of keeping all my exes in my past and blocking all forms of communication with them.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by gidjah(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:

the question is why should oga start playing away match knowing he is married ? Should it even be with his ex, knowing also that there use to be a spark once upon q time ? I am not in support of such attitude, our ex's can be our own major undoing , that mystery no be here o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by dingbang(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2017
gidjah:
the question is why should oga start playing away match knowing he is married ? Should it even be with his ex, knowing also that there use to be a spark once upon q time ? I am not in support of such attitude, our ex's can be our own major undoing , that mystery no be here o
lol I still dey think about my ex but I gotta face reality and move on.. Some exes are damn gooooooooood grin
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Perhaps it's this first love thing that makes people want to go back but for chrissakes they are exes for a reason, they live in your past.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by mrwonlasewonie: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2017
grin

I suggests if he has to accept that pregnancy let him go for DNA make e no be say the oscambo do quickie with another guy she con wan dump am with guy man as she see say the guy carry

Babes dey vex gan o.they're ready to wreck a man,ruin his marriage and destroy his children just to achieve their aim
dingbang:
na so na... Even sef she might not even be pregnant for the married man per say.. But just looking for who to dump the pregnancy on..

At the stage of my life now I am aware that I am very vulnerable to women so I just better be careful else I father a baby that's not mine..

Some girls in my compound have known I am working and you just need to see the way they are coming to my room these days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by gidjah(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
lol I still dey think about my ex but I gotta face reality and move on.. Some exes are damn gooooooooood grin
na so my bro, most of them can be a good set back on ones destiny o! Don't wanna stew up some secrets here, else yawa go gas
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by dingbang(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
grin

I suggests if he has to accept that pregnancy let him go for DNA make e no be say the oscambo do quickie with another guy she con wan dump am with guy man as she see say the guy carry

Babes dey vex gan o.they're ready to wreck a man,ruin his marriage and destroy his children just to achieve their aim
well that happens if the lady in question threw herself at him first.

If it were the man who pursued anything on skirt then he has to answer for his waywardness. Some girls will just be on their own and a married man will begin to woo them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by dingbang(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2017
gidjah:
na so my bro, most of them can be a good set back on ones destiny o! Don't wanna stew up some secrets here, else yawa go gas
my ex was a major set back to achieving my goals this year.. Hence I resolved not to pursue any girl until I have achieved At least half of it..
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by Godfullsam(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2017
If you have spent more yrs with your ex than you have with your present wife/husband.

There are chances you may still your ex. The memories of the good old day will keep drawing you back to him/her.

That is why it is always advisable to relocate to a new environment as soon as you get married

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by gidjah(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
my ex was a major set back to achieving my goals this year.. Hence I resolved not to pursue any girl until I have achieved At least half of it..

hmmmmmmm I really understand bro.me too gat lots of plenty issues when it comes to such.some of this set backs, you might not be able to recover from even in years to come, I really pray people learn to do away with this ex things
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
Why do you keep craving for Jonathan now that you have Bihari.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by KanwuliaExtra: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Duplipost! kiss
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by KanwuliaExtra: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Because the "past" is always sweeter than the "present". wink

And EXES are always sweeter than the boring spouses! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by baby124: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Always leaves Ex's in the past. The reason why they were an Ex never changes. Be satisfied with what you have as you never know where that Ex has been. You go chook your prick or toto inside danger zone. As for that foolish married man. Let him face his reward for foolishness which is the bouncing child that is coming. Na wetin e de find e see.
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by FynBabe(f): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
Once I end a relationship, there's no going back!
I just can't go back for any reason.

NairalandSARS, I don't do PMs' please. Is there any thing you want me to do for you?
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by EfemenaXY: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2017
thorpido:
Men(and women) most times still feel a thing for their exes and some just want to still have sex with them.

Re: the men - but why?

Some even after TWENTY FIVE years...
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by eyinjuege: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
Old things have refused to pass away.....
Re: Why Do Married Men/women Disturb Their Exes by thorpido(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Re: the men - but why?

Some even after TWENTY FIVE years...
Hmmm,i guess it's because they enjoy the sex and also because of Okafor's law.

(1) (Reply)

Intimacy After Traditional Wedding: Fornication Or Not? / My Bigamist Boyfriend Tricked Me Into Marrying Him In Africa / Did Your Parents Ever Say "I Love U" When U Were Growing Up? Dont Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.